View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methedrone (bk-PMMA) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the (In the process.. any day now) scheduling of 5-meo-dmt and a wide-spread mephedrone outbreak with ACTUAL physical side effects and toxicity is going to be the death of the scene... Prepare for blanket scheduling and OpWebTryp2 guys.

<3

okay...what advantage does methedrone hold over comparable stimulant/empathogens?
remember how everyone forgot about flephedrone?

ebola

Flephedrone is actually reasonably popular in the UK, Ebola. Not as widely used as meph as it's only available in branded products or in bulk but it has it's fans. It also doesn't have the health risks associated with mephedrone (according to the Font of Bulbosity) so would make a reasonable alternative, I'd think :)

I am a heavy Mephedrone user at times. Recently I have been having a heavy streak (500mgs Wednesday, 2g Thursday, 300 mgs today). I was feeling pretty good today so I decided to take a few doses to kill time. I'm a nursing student so I have a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff I use for classes. I was listening to my Apical pulse (the pulse taken on the chest over the heart and listened to with a stethescope. With this one you can hear irregularities). I lied flat on my bed and listened for a full minute. I noted a few times that my heart would speed up and slow down, and also double beat or skip a beat (I did the Apical a few times to double check). I did however retake it an hour later and the rhythm was back to normal with no abnormalities.

You do realise this is the methedrone thread rather than the mephedrone thread dontcha, Hero? ;)

Bloody stupid names the pair of 'em :\

ZOMG HAHAHA oh gawed noooo I didn't wooow. Thank you soo much for telling me!! Could you delete these for me I'll post it in the Mephedrone thread.

Thank you so much. :p:p I'm such a dork sometimes haha.

I don't see the harm in leaving them - it's a very common misunderstanding cos some idiot somewhere gave two similarish but also completely different chemicals very similar names. Would be bad enough if both didn't also sound like methadone and when abbreviated sound like meth 8)

You can delete your posts if you feel the blushes are too strong, of course ;)

Yeah. Thank god you told me or I woulda been posting all sorts of ridiculous stuff in here. Shows how attentive I am. :):) I posted it in the Mephedrone Megathread.

Thanks, Hero - you're a hero :D

That was interesting info on meph so I'm glad you reposted it :)

Meph plays havoc with my attention and comprehension skills. Guess it's not just me ;)

Aw shucksss thanks :p:p <3

But yeah I know there is already a pretty big stigma surrounding Meph and its toxicity. I hate when people add to the fear with unsupported statements about how dangerous they think it is. I'm the biggest Meph fan..but I figured this was kind of important info :),

I dislike mephedrone but flephedrone was pretty nice <3
Really wish I could find it, I too thought it lost interest. Ethcathinone was another stimulant that came in the same sample pack that I thought was nice although it really doesn't lead anywhere in some sense so I guess I don't see the point in pursuing that again.

But bk-PMMA the topic is! :)

^ Check out The Flephedrone Megathread in EADD, Solipsis. Not sure if brands are acceptable to name in PD (or it they would be available in The Netherlands) but we like to name names in EADD - maybe they sell it in your local headshop and you never realised. Probably not but you never know :)

Back to methedrone anyway.

I stand corrected. You Britons and your mystery powders. . . ;)

^Is it just me or does there seem to be an abnormal amount of deaths and hospitalizations lately???

Yes I think so, is research chemical use not increasing over time? As well as the number of strange compounds that are more exotic and more elusive as to the expected or actual toxicity?

It's sort of like lethal weapons in the hands of (often underinformed) adolescents, only of course with a huge positive potential that normal weapons lack. But this stuff reminds us that incorrect or irresponsible use can kill nonetheless.

I always wish to be liberal about the subject but it can be quite hard at times, right or not?

^Is it just me or does there seem to be an abnormal amount of deaths and hospitalizations lately???

Yes.
There's an article in the net that talks about 2 guys dead in Sweden.
So, is there a general consensus that Methedrone is not ealthy at all?!
Has anyone had positive experiences?

Yes.
There's an article in the net that talks about 2 guys dead in Sweden.
So, is there a general consensus that Methedrone is not ealthy at all?!
Has anyone had positive experiences?

I'm wondering the same thing, all we can do is gues... In my opinion i do think its a better option then mephedrone wich is incredibly dodgy. PMMA isnt as neurotoxic as MDMA apperantly but is lethal in overdose. We can gues the same applies to methedrone.

after the mess that was PMA and PMMA why would they go and make the beta ketone version

Status
Not open for further replies.