Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methedrone (bk-PMMA) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is strange.
MDPV is pretty bad but it may in part depend on impurities or degradation products if I'm not mistaken.
4-FMA is a great stimulant in my book! Never had any problems with it whatsoever.
I've never abused stimulants either and frankly I just don't think I could take it. I just don't because I don't want to feel destroyed, using energy for a prolonged period of time that you actually don't have is very unwise in my experience.
Butylone is just too edgy or something for my liking, it can give a boost to a mild substance such as 2C-B but all in all it is similar to other empathogens only unfortunately not as nice. So why bother.
Methylone has never given me any problems either, it feels quite easy on all fronts.

I've used a fair bit of mephedrone over the past 12 months, the effects are very much MDMA like but the urge to redose is enormous, if you use it only take a small amount out as I've heard of people doing 5-10g binges without realising!!

Methedrone worries me do to its structural similarity to PMA (to many overdoses to mess about with!)

Any idea of its strength compared to PMA or PMMA?

(Also would you class 4MMC as a Psychedelic??)

Last edited:
I've heard of people doing 5-10g binges without realising!!

Until their knees & hands turn purple and they feel like their heart is pounding out of their chest...

I would not class mephedrone (4-MMC) as a psychedelic, it's an empathogenic stimulant.

Im new to this chat forum and joined purley to find out more about mephadrone.
Im going to a festival in a couple of weeks and have found it increasingly difficult to find any decent mdma, pills or coke around London to take to the event, everytime I have bought over the past 5 months have been a huge let down and a total waste of money, then a week ago someone at work mentioned meph and I was on the case, two days ago another friend got given a sample bag and on tues me and him sampled/snorted a small amount, this didn't do much, we chatted alot but didn't really feel any euphoria, but the day after he said that he had a great time doing the rest of it so i bought some to find out for myself....and here I am in my bedroom experimenting, I gotta say that I haven't had a high like this for a long time, I didn't snort it but instead put a 1/4 g in a glass of water, i was up in 15mins just as I was finishing my dinner,....this is the drug for the festival, its perfect, easy to get, cheap (but i can see that changing v.quickly) and a great high that takes me back to the mid 90's. I've read and im aware about the dangers, i'll need to keep on reading up on it more, i dont take this kinda stuff all the time but I gotta say I agree with Sir Foxx at this moment stop with all the doom and gloom,
I'm enjoying my high!

but I gotta say I agree with Sir Foxx at this moment stop with all the doom and gloom,

So we just say nothing about the side effects and let peoiple suffer? This is a harm reduction site y'know

I gotta say I agree with Sir Foxx at this moment stop with all the doom and gloom,
I'm enjoying my high!

I hope you're still enjoying your high when your knees turn purple and your dick falls off.

Are you shore you don’t meen Methylone!:):):\

it seems much better for you than Mephedrone or Methedrone

I never said there aren't concerns but it is no where near as toxic as a few almost hysterical people on this board are making it out to be.

^ The 'hysterical' ones being the ones with probably the best grasp of pharmacology on this board?

Ignorance is bliss... :\

Valid points and all guys but any chance we can keep the thread on track a little?!? I was really hoping to find some more discussion, trip reports, 1st hand experiences and comparisons in regards to 4-Methoxymethcathinone (otherwise known as bk-PMMA). Can anyone direct me where to find this info if not here?

ps. and just as a side note I wasn't encouraging people go out an grab a bag of bk-PMMA take it and write up a trip report or comparison. I just wanted to hear from those who've said they had taken it in the past what effects and or side effects they got and how it compared to the other cathinones in the bk- series or possibly PMMA/PMA or MDxx.

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to try bk-PMMA. It doesn't look or sound any more dangerous than mephedrone to me. I won't touch mephedrone again, but I'm glad to have tried it once.

I also have the ability to limit myself to just a few hundred milligrams of these types of drugs..

I acquired this but will never put it in my body not even for a thousand bucks.
This is for curiosity and mad collector's rage - frankly it just sounds like a downright poison, this is probably the worst one that is just sold to people, which is kind of logical because if something would be any worse I don't think there would be any interest in it - at least not from anyone that is sensible.

Coolio ^ that surprises me since you always strike me as a knowledgeable sensible person, anecdotal evidence tells me that this stuff is indeed like mephedrone but a bit stronger and including a crash that surpasses MDMA.

I have already banned mephedrone from my body so that is probably where our boundaries of acceptable risk start to diverge.
Plus: the chemical structure of bk-PMMA just scares the shit out of me. A beta-keto function seems to smoothen a compound or attenuate the effects somewhat but an N-methyl function juices up the power. Since I would not use PMA there would have to be so much more attenuation than potentiation, I am just not going to be the guinea pig. My life and health are worth more than this and there are more than enough alternatives.

Sir_Foxx, yes I am a member of the hysteria party but what gives you the impression that it is not so toxic and/or not so acutely or chronically dangerous? The feeling it gives you is to me worth less than the suggestion of it's chemical structure.

Last edited:
Pssht don't hate the playa hate the game :p. <3

Where do you see any hate? :)
There is only a difference of opinion here which I find rather interesting / intriguing than anything else.
What I want to know is what the truths are about bk-PMMA, everyone else is entitled to their own opinion, even if I like to know what they base it on.

ince I would not use PMA there would have to be so much more attenuation than potentiation, I am just not going to be the guinea pig.

PMA does not scare or concern me in the least, if the dosage is known. I haven't tried it yet but I would LOVE to try 15mg insufflated, 30mg insufflated, etc. doses to see what it's like. I wouldn't be trying to dance or overheat myself or anything.

Combined with antioxidants and other nutritional supplements, pre- and post-load, I think all of the recreational entactogens are worth the one-off experience no matter how harmful they are short term. The crashes of MDMA/etc don't bother me at all.

What scares me are the potential neurotoxins like MPTP. If Ximot and the people who have tried but not yet reported back on having survived methedrone didn't suffer permanent brain damage from an acute dose, I doubt it's more potent of a neurotoxin than mephedrone or alpha-methyldopamine and we all know those are acceptable for humans to ingest regularly without seriously harming quality of life.

Last edited:
Where do you see any hate? :)
There is only a difference of opinion here which I find rather interesting / intriguing than anything else.
What I want to know is what the truths are about bk-PMMA, everyone else is entitled to their own opinion, even if I like to know what they base it on.

I was kiddin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.