• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC % of BHO

trychomes

Bluelighter
Does anybody know how much THC a gram of honey oil would contain?

I have some and it's the most potent thing I've ever smoked. It is LITERALLY one hit shit and I have been smoking pot for fifteen years or so. And I've had some DANK pot. And everytime somebody talks about one-hit shit I try to keep from laughing but THIS-- holy shit. Strong.

"This shit right HERE, nigga!" -- from a Katt Williams bit.

I'm pretty sure it's just damn near 100% THC isn't it

BHO is potent....that word doesnt even work this shit right here is VOLATILE

Its supposedly not 100% but i would say in the 90 ballpark at least....

A match head size bit of it is generally enough for most people....

I had one experience with this stuff, in my 2nd year of smoking.

To put it bluntly I smoked far far too much and it really really fucked me up.

& by BHO you do mean butane honey oil right?

BHO is the most potent form of hash availiable

some place it around 50-75% THC. i remember when people first started whipping BHO into budder some people made claims that it was around 90% <-- this i dont believe so much but i would venture to guess that dependng upon what quality of weed that was used along with how it was purged i would guess some of the best BHO to be 60-80%

Last edited:
BHO is the most potent form of hash availiable

some place it around 50-75% THC. i remember when people first started whipping BHO into budder some people made claims that it was around 90% <-- this i dont believe so much but i would venture to guess that dependng upon what quality of weed that was used along with how it was purged i would guess most BHO to be 60-80%

budder, if made correctly could be 100% cannabinoids....

Its made by taking BHO and further purifying it by distillation, if you knew the chemicals inside BHO and their vaporization points you could distill out everything you wanted to....

The one I bought at the medical shop I cant say it was BHO but it was gold colored honey oil. It was stronger then any hard hash I smoked. I would say around 50-75%.

Last edited:
budder, if made correctly could be 100% cannabinoids....

Its made by taking BHO and further purifying it by distillation, if you knew the chemicals inside BHO and their vaporization points you could distill out everything you wanted to....

no oil, budder or any extract product is 100% THC. i am aware you said cannabinoids not THC but THC is the question at hand. also i am skeptical about 100% cannabinoids. not to mention you seem to have a skewed impression of what budder is. it isnt distilled BHO. it is BHO that has been 'whipped' there for oxidizing and airating the BHO. budder isnt distilled with evaporation points it is usually BHO that is whipped like eggs until it reaches a desired consistency