Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The First one can be found HERE.

First post coming from Jersey in new thread.

Get the fuck up out our thread foreigners ;)

Unleash the bickering and ungodly amount of Jersey love... NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerzy WHAT WHAT, we are BL. We own the N&S american forum. Just got my prescription filled boy, some dat Jerzy fire!!! Pumped for the weekend no PO for a month. Oh and this time in the Jerzy thread if you ain't got love see ya! %)

I tried to make Cleo the first poster but I failed. . . Sorry. lol

i smoke your buddha to the last drop like I was maxwell
if blunts came in degrees, call me a black belt

Hard luck and trouble is my only friend
I been on my own ever since I was ten
Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. %)

haha, jersey is the new ohio on this board. enjoy your place in the sun :)

Going on 2,000 posts devoted to Jersey is like using a flamethrower to take out a mosquito...

Just relocated to New Jersey, and am presently at the border of Essex and Union Counties, where Millburn/Short Hills meets Springfield and Summit. (Just when I decided it was time to go easy on the opiates I find myself living 10 miles from the heroin capital of the United States...)

I'm from NYC but I drove through NJ this morning on my way to Western NY...and hit several patches of pouring rain. But I really don't mind NJ at all, people were surprisingly cautious during the monsoon-type downpours.

Wow an out of towner being nice in a Jerzy thread, a New Yorker no less!! Is the world gonna end today????

^ The world was supposed to end at 1,000 Jersey posts, so the universe has granted us 19 (no--20!) grace-posts. So watch it, DB... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.