Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

10.gif

hey yall i been gone for a few days but I been down in VA And let me tell you , IT AINT SHIT!!!

Im reppin jerz hard as hell but damn if this place aint just some bullshit. Aint no normal places to go to like, aint no , quik check, no wawa, no pizza places that kno nothing , the chinese food is weak, there aint no comforting places that i can go to and feel like i am in jerz. When im in the shower in the hotel i kno i aint in jerz. when im SLEEPIN I just can TELL the difference, WTF? Im like 8 miles from DC and all it is , is just suburbs like wat....as far as the eye can see, all condo townhouse bullshit, hotels and office buildings, I aint seen one normal house seprate from a develpment the whole time i ben here.

I kno that north va by dc aint the same as farther south by w. va and all that where it turn into red neck territory, but this fairfax county shit is some of the most lame ass bland heartless bullshit I ever seen. I cant WAIT to get home yall. Also, i went and rode the trains in DC a lil and word up , bitches down here dont kno how to dress. The dudes aint lookin too good and the chics seem like they was born without a sense of style. i was in DC, That suppose to be the city, aint that where all the hot styles should be at?? WTF? I aint seen nobody dressed like me, And Oh the Hair styles is mad dated! Bitches be rocking the fuckin "poetic justice" braids down here lol!! every bitch i see is ice grillin hahaha..they lucky i got my papers and got excuse from my PO to leave the state or i would be beatin some bitches, And some old ass office bitch pushed my moms! I got mad as fuk,, OO damn that lill part of my pass that says if i get in trouble here im in even deeper shit at home lol

Hey man not everyone can be as foreward thinking and cool as you. 8)

So I have the ability to delete this thread, even though I didn't make it?

That's cool.

Coelophysis, no it's not Michael Keaton, Julia Roberts and that dude from the International, Clive Owen, they are both spies trying to double cross the people they work for and get scammed themselves.

^ If you delete it, I'll undelete it--and if Noodle redeletes it, I'll un-redelete it. Or would that be re-undelete it? ;)

Fuckin chinky, nuthin but trouble.... *grumble*

haha but i bring nothing but love.

and dont worry i wont delete it.

hey yall i been gone for a few days but I been down in VA And let me tell you , IT AINT SHIT!!!

im all north jersey but when i was in the 5th grade my dad took me down to DC for the weekend , we stopped off at a hotel right outside DC in some small city in virginia he pointed out this room and was like thats where you was made, and that was the best fuck i had with your mom 8)

So why does Jersey have such flame dope? I know the mafia moves dope, and NY/NJ is home turf for them essentially, so I've always thought that was the reason. Whats the inside scoop?

i think they have a high concentration of puerto ricans who have that connection with SA drug lords and they have MAJOR shipping ports.

anyone from NJ want to chome in?

So why does Jersey have such flame dope? I know the mafia moves dope, and NY/NJ is home turf for them essentially, so I've always thought that was the reason. Whats the inside scoop?

bcuz Newark/elizabeth is one of the biggest ports if not possibly the biggest on the north east coast ( i aint sure i am just guessin) all the dope comes in thru there and then travels to phillly, NY, the rest of jerz, etc.

anyways....the mob is still always alive and well but it has fell off , to b honest i aint really sure about how much of a hand they got in the dope trade but i doubt that they really in control of shit. colombians and dominicans is makin it happen tho i kno that for sure

same ^ 973 what what

I'M GOING TO JAIL FOR 5-6 SOME HELP ME AHHHHH. IT HAPPENS TUESDAY.

purelife hit me up on aim or w/ever u didnt tell me no 5-6 yrs when i talked to u...WTF get at me u said a probation violation not some 5yr shit

same ^ 973 what what

I'M GOING TO JAIL FOR 5-6 SOME HELP ME AHHHHH. IT HAPPENS TUESDAY.

Hey man. Good luck.. I'm looking at 8 years. I'm hoping these motherfucking charges get dropped. ALL DEPENDS WHATS ON THE WIRETAPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.