Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats good. another local here just thought i'd drop in and see what's going on around the way.

What up
I'd say welcome to BL, but you joined on 2012 and only have 3 posts.. lol

i know what you mean about missing it even after it had hurt my family, friends. i just dont get how 6 months ago i relapsed after being 6 months clean (no 12 step just buds gym n jesus) and i said to myself that there is no way im doing this again. ive grown out of it. i didnt even get that crazy rush and ive been 6 mo clean! felt very subtle.

4 months later here i am again reading through everyones posts on BL drooling. telling myself i have harnessed the power of opiates since i shot up 2 days straight after being 6 mo clean and didnt do it again for another few months.

then theyre are days where i cant believe i was actively addicted to H at one point.

ANNDDD im back i did manage to go get high round that last post. it wasnt that bad and i didnt go on a run...just 1 day again....till tomorrow. talk about playing with fire...no pun intended.

but this time some intense cardio and then blast off to see if the effects stack! hopefully i wont catch a fuckin habit again

Woo! Awesome, Scags!
Be careful out there in P-town.. I've heard its been hot lately. & Be damn sure not to get caught in any other town with that shit.. they may be lenient in p-town, but once you're out of there, you're looking at hard time.
(Assuming you're going to cop in jersey)

Anyhow, it's good to have you in Jersey, brother.
If you need any advice, feel free to PM me, brother.

^^

Went pretty smooth actually. I've copped in P-town many times but used a new connect this time. Just a typical curb side grab and go, then off onto the highway and outa' dodge.

Very good dope for very cheap.

Nope, but one of my girl-friends is in newark right now.. however, she says she's clean now..

What up
I'd say welcome to BL, but you joined on 2012 and only have 3 posts.. lol

haha i know man, mostly just browse around, really i joined to comment on some blotter RC I had received in the area.

Last edited:
Good to see another camden copper in this thread. I thought I was alone here. lol
camden is all kinds of fucked up, but I've never seen kids selling dope.. Except for this one time, a teenager sold me dope on the set..
Right at Block Party, if you know where that used to be....
hahaha yeahhh i remember where block party was..

i stopped doing dope after tapout came out... those baggs use to have me doing other shit man...

actually im going to be honest when i moved back to nj from Florida i did dope twice...

the one i cant remember
the other was lightbulb a few blocks from the walter rand cuz it has been years and i was too much of a pussy to shoe lace express it over to north from the riverline...

i did a 1 bag shot back in palmyra wit this chick nicole ive known for years

i woke up in the ambulance a hour later... they had dunked me into a bath to try to wake me up.. i had over 300 in cash in my pockets 3 or 4 bags of the white lightbulb bags.. 1 suboxone strip and a xanax bar...

the suboxone was gone.. but i remember being strapped to the gerny in the ambulance heading to jfk in cherry hill searching my pockets trying to see what i was robbed for while od'ing

the 3 light bulb bags were still there... all my cash and paycheck were still in my pockets.. my suboxone was gone... my cellphone was gone also..

paramedic- what did you do anon?
me-i took my suboxone.. im prescribed
paramedic-anon people dont OD from suboxone..
me- i took some xanax too..
paramedic- okay how much?
me- a bar.
paramedic- i dont believe you..
me- dude i have no tracks check
other paramedic- you can shoot anywhere..
me- im telling you i dont shoot dope i have no idea what happen
paramedics- whatever, look anon your not in trouble.. We are not the cops we just want to know what you took so we can help..

dude i have no idea what happen i had shot dope once before when i first got here.. i took 2mgs of suboxone daily... i thought i could handle a 1 bag shot... but obviously i couldnt

i was really stressed out a 6 months ago i had jus found out my gf was pregnant i lost my car it was bad..
i did learn dope is not the answer...
maybe roxis and suboxone are
but not the needle its not something i can do.. like at all

luckly tho i havent touched a needle since.. i have had plenty of chances but i just remind myself of my daughters face.. its what pushes me thru...

dope in general is not the answer... i thought it was.. i almost died..
lilczey+dope=not a good look

sorry for the rant.. i live in bellmawr now..

right down the street from camden.. i drive past camden every day down rt. 130 to and from work.. i just dont make that left turn onto 30 west ya digg...

i have turned on that blinker but never made that turn...

i have been served by kids a shitload of times.. especially after 9:00pm the kids come out more...

hahaha yeahhh i remember where block party was..

i stopped doing dope after tapout came out... those baggs use to have me doing other shit man...

actually im going to be honest when i moved back to nj from Florida i did dope twice...

the one i cant remember
the other was lightbulb a few blocks from the walter rand cuz it has been years and i was too much of a pussy to shoe lace express it over to north from the riverline...

i did a 1 bag shot back in palmyra wit this chick nicole ive known for years

i woke up in the ambulance a hour later... they had dunked me into a bath to try to wake me up.. i had over 300 in cash in my pockets 3 or 4 bags of the white lightbulb bags.. 1 suboxone strip and a xanax bar...

the suboxone was gone.. but i remember being strapped to the gerny in the ambulance heading to jfk in cherry hill searching my pockets trying to see what i was robbed for while od'ing

the 3 light bulb bags were still there... all my cash and paycheck were still in my pockets.. my suboxone was gone... my cellphone was gone also..

paramedic- what did you do anon?
me-i took my suboxone.. im prescribed
paramedic-anon people dont OD from suboxone..
me- i took some xanax too..
paramedic- okay how much?
me- a bar.
paramedic- i dont believe you..
me- dude i have no tracks check
other paramedic- you can shoot anywhere..
me- im telling you i dont shoot dope i have no idea what happen
paramedics- whatever, look anon your not in trouble.. We are not the cops we just want to know what you took so we can help..

dude i have no idea what happen i had shot dope once before when i first got here.. i took 2mgs of suboxone daily... i thought i could handle a 1 bag shot... but obviously i couldnt

i was really stressed out a 6 months ago i had jus found out my gf was pregnant i lost my car it was bad..
i did learn dope is not the answer...
maybe roxis and suboxone are
but not the needle its not something i can do.. like at all

luckly tho i havent touched a needle since.. i have had plenty of chances but i just remind myself of my daughters face.. its what pushes me thru...

dope in general is not the answer... i thought it was.. i almost died..
lilczey+dope=not a good look

Hahaha, nice, man. I remember tapout. Found quite a few of those bags lying on the ground at the hess express.. was that your bags, lilczey?!? lmao.
Honestly, man.. we've probably seen eachother at one point in time.. I took the riverline quite a few times out there, and I would always count the junkies riding on the riverline.
I usually went out there on the riverline with a little blonde hair chick. I never heard of lightbulb.. I would always walk/drive up in north. & I've only copped in south once. Never from/near the walter rand.

That chick you were with - nicole.. I probably know who you're talking about. Blonde hair? Crazy bitch? Talks with a slur?

But that's good, man. I couldn't do that.. If I'm anywheres near camden, I HAVE to cop.. I don't know how you do it, man.
30 west.. lol. Yes sir, I know that road like the back of my hand.. I usually take 130 south though. All the way up to the s crescent blvd to ben franklin 30 west exit. Then you're on admiral wilson blvd, 2 minutes from the cmd biz district.

But, keep up the good fight, man. You have a kid to take care of. That should be your #1 priority.

Hahaha, nice, man. I remember tapout. Found quite a few of those bags lying on the ground at the hess express.. was that your bags, lilczey?!? lmao.
Honestly, man.. we've probably seen eachother at one point in time.. I took the riverline quite a few times out there, and I would always count the junkies riding on the riverline.
I usually went out there on the riverline with a little blonde hair chick. I never heard of lightbulb.. I would always walk/drive up in north. & I've only copped in south once. Never from/near the walter rand.

That chick you were with - nicole.. I probably know who you're talking about. Blonde hair? Crazy bitch? Talks with a slur?

But that's good, man. I couldn't do that.. If I'm anywheres near camden, I HAVE to cop.. I don't know how you do it, man.
30 west.. lol. Yes sir, I know that road like the back of my hand.. I usually take 130 south though. All the way up to the s crescent blvd to ben franklin 30 west exit. Then you're on admiral wilson blvd, 2 minutes from the cmd biz district.

But, keep up the good fight, man. You have a kid to take care of. That should be your #1 priority.

ahahahha!!! dude no fucking way yu kno her either... im talking bout the other nicole the half spanish/black one wit the mole on her nose...

but i met the other one plenty of times...

last i heard she was on methadone maintenance or suboxone i cant remember which when she was tellin me i wasnt really listening too worried about finding a rigg to use to shoot up that lightbulb bag n od lol....

i just seent her like about 5 months ago...

dude i got no idea how i do it... i still do roxis, suboxone dillies any type of pill... i never went to hess... i kno alot of people did doe...

i wud shoot at that spot under the highway before north.. or wait till i got home...

dude im sure ive seen yu HAHHAHA too funny bro...

check your pm box...

Originally Posted by LSDiesel:
Anyone who cops in Newark here?
I do. I used to live in Newark. In the Ironbound section in like 2006 and that's when i found out about H. I crossed the tracks(Literally). last time i copped there was like 3 weeks ago.

ahahahha!!! dude no fucking way yu kno her either... im talking bout the other nicole the half spanish/black one wit the mole on her nose...

but i met the other one plenty of times...

last i heard she was on methadone maintenance or suboxone i cant remember which when she was tellin me i wasnt really listening too worried about finding a rigg to use to shoot up that lightbulb bag n od lol....

i just seent her like about 5 months ago...

dude i got no idea how i do it... i still do roxis, suboxone dillies any type of pill... i never went to hess... i kno alot of people did doe...

i wud shoot at that spot under the highway before north.. or wait till i got home...

dude im sure ive seen yu HAHHAHA too funny bro...

check your pm box...

Hahahha, bro! That is crazy. Jersey is a small place. haha.
Nicole.. I don't even know what the fuck is going on with that girl.. last I heard she had a bunch of warrants and is hiding out somewheres in Newark.
I talked to her about 2 weeks ago.. she wanted me to come pick her up and cop.. I said fuck that, I ain't down with that. hahaha.

But..
What's up jerzey? What the fuck is going on? How ya'll liking this cold ass weather?

Damn, it's crazy how everyone is out on xmas eve trying to hustle. jersey is crazy.

the I AM CAMDEN page on facebook had pictures of niggas copping dope on friday after the snow storm...

lol too funny mannn

Status
Not open for further replies.