Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's correct. The smods/admins have framed you, lacey k is gonna see this and destroy you, noodle will try to save you (he's big-time full of PLUR right now ;)) but your demise is imminent...

Mallinckrodt is the sole legal source for cocaine in the United States, which it receives from a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey, which is the only firm in the U.S. licensed to import coca leaves.
nice!!

ps. where the fuck is maywood?!

^ That's correct. The smods/admins have framed you, lacey k is gonna see this and destroy you, noodle will try to save you (he's big-time full of PLUR right now ;)) but your demise is imminent...

Eat me.

:D

when the dj let the needle drop
the beat'll rock; feet'll start boppin
and my people got it poppin like needle marks

oh i know...

where has saveyour been laitly?

that song ight but id never bump it..just like i didnt bump jays version.

and i didnt know he was still in greece, plus wasnt he posting from there?....thats why i asked.

whats good lace..how you been girl?

yea chinky u wouldnt bang it cuz u ain FROM here...Just like i would not bang some chi town shit if im drivin thru the hood...it jus don work.

jersey we sell hard, rob cars, slang all day chill around the way n play cards,jersey we on deck, forge checks, when foolish bitches step , go home with, slashed necks

So I haven't been in school since I graduated high school like 15 years ago, and I just took my college placement exam and I was high as fuck on diesel, fuck me I did great, I passed everything and I haven't done algebra in forever I swear diesel gives me the patience to figure something out and not stress about time.

yeah see how long you last before you nod out during a 2hour lecture

Eat me.

:D
Ac representin, fuck undercover task forceeee tho, and fuck house arrest, and fuck probation, and fuck felonys and fuck havin to go to rehab for 6 months on wednsday, and fuck having my wisdom teeth outtoday, but i love you jersey <<<<<<3

Status
Not open for further replies.