• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperSocks

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread

Previous Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread: {First page} {Last Page}

Next Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread: {First page}

439px-2C-E.svg.png

15xv235.jpg

External Information Links:

Focused Discussion Sub-Threads
Please use these threads if you have questions or comments about their specialized topics

bar1egypt.gif

New 2C-E thread. :)

DOB, here's the Comparison to other substances thread for mescaline vs. 2C-E discussion

Old Big&Dandy 2C-E Thread is here

Last edited by a moderator:
Preparing for approx 20mg of nexus. As well as 7mg measured of 2/e. All oral admin. Going to dose in about 30 min.

Mainly stored in freezer. 50 percent of the time. Which would be a few weeks. Never really noticed any effect of keeping it in a dark, dry, cool area from affecting trips.

B and E seems to combine visual aspects as well as the CEV with 2/e. Will be posting here again later more than likely. B is in press form but e is not. And percentage of press tested for most part. 2cx's are getting harder to come across unfortunately. :(

Will keep da thread posted :p

I haven't done 2c-e in almost a year. For that kind of time commitment and recovery period, I'd rather do LSD.

But I may try it again soon. :)

Just done my dosage. Will be sure to put one on T reports tomorrow. 2/e has a wonderful aspect like L does but just does not have the mind fuck ability as well as the mystical/magical part to it.

Lots of laughing like lucy produces, but not as much open eye visuals as others say. Good stuff nevertheless. Hopefully T7 is next. Next on my list that is :p

never really had any recovery issues with rc's. Though some tolerance noted. Normally keep trips on a weekend night due to my work schedule so don't have to worry about that.

I'm probably going to give rectal administration a try at 8 or 9mg next time. It bothers me how much product I require to get anywhere notable, so hopefully this'll help immensely.

Thanks for the bump :)

In my limited few experience with 2C-E it just doesn't click with me; maybe you're another one it just doesn't work for. I got lots of body load without much euphoria. I don't usually get intense visuals on anything so it wasn't a big factor for me with 2C-E.

About rectal dosing 8-9mg would be a good starting point. Rectal dosing can be quite intense and unpredictable. My one and only rectal trial at 12mg was a bit of a shit-show (somewhat literally :\) It hit in 5 minutes and came like a freight train. I puked my guts out at 20 minutes and then didn't know which end to stick towards the toilet. I also had some of the worst body feeling I've ever had on a trip.

Don't mean to scare you off; it's just a good idea to start on the low end. Rectal dosing potency can be surprising.

When you talk about syringes and rectal admin, I guess you dissolve it and then "chute" (not "shoot") it? Sry somewhat confused here.

Syringe without a needle on the end. I have those 1cc "slip tip" type where it has the tip for you to slip a needle on the end of the syringe. They work great. If you can't get those just get an oral syringe from the pharmacy; they're all over and you wont get any suspicion in buying one.

Basically; dissolve powder in a small volume of water, suck it into the syringe, lube up the outside, insert it a bit, push on plunger. Then try to hold it in for a while. ;)

I also want to remind everyone about the subthreads. The links are in the OP. They're there to keep the discussion somewhat organized. The main B&D thread is to be used only for things that don't fall into the subthread categories.

It takes a lot of work to divide a B&D into subthreads; let's use them eh?

:)

The Big and Dandy 2C-E Thread - Ethyl's a special one

I'm looking forward to doing 2C-E soon - not done any psychs in a few months - can't wait.

Does anyone else feel that 2C-E severely dilates time when you do over a certain amount? Or could it just be that this sort of thing happens when setting has not been right?

My last experience with 2C-E was when I did 30mg oral(capsule) dose, was surprised at just how quickly it started kicking in (my friend had a 35mg capsule)...
About an hour later, my friend (different friend) sniffed a pile (which must have been at least 25mg) after drinking a fair amount, and he went off on one...
I think it was a case of severe ego loss etc and he couldn't handle it...and I couldn't handle him being like that as I've never seen him like that.

He decided he wanted to be alone, so I went home after this slight buzzkill, and went and sat on the sofa listening to QI on TV, and when I opened my eyes after listening to 2 episodes, I got abit confused (and amazed at the sheer volume of visuals from top to bottom of my vision :) ) and a bit spun out - had to ask my brother what day it was, after pacing around the living room.
Fucking amazing visuals though!

So yeah - setting and all that, or dose giving me the really mad time dilation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah one of the major effects with any high dose 2 ce trip is time dilation. Sometimes I wont even notice my surroundings because im so deep in thought and then theres the moment of my god I must of been zoned out for an hour and then i ll look at the clock and its only been 5 minutes.

It has been about two years since I've dosed 2c-e. However, I remember declaring that it may very well be my favorite long acting psychedelic, and I was doing lots of psychedelics (among other not so good things) at the time. I took a break from psychedelia, save for a few mushroom and LSD experiences, while I got my shit together from some other drug issues. Now that I am clear headed and in a good place, I plan on taking 2c-e any day now. I have a dose weighed out and everything. I'm just waiting until my set is in the right place and until I have a day off work.

I'm super excited to be back and to be myself, ready to kick into the high gear of my soul :).

mmmm 2C-E is my favourite hallucinogen... add a strobe light and some disco lights and you got balls of fire like the sun shooting up into the air... people "speaking colors", everyone has theyre own aura around them... i frigin love the stuff... problem is i usually binge and kill a gram in a week, and by the end of the week i have maad tolerance....

Bah, it's alive and well. I'm merging with it and editing out the links in the OP, we already have all that stuff in the OOP.

For all the current B&D threads check out the Psychedelic Index :)

My 2 ce/mesc/acid trip is secured for tomorrow. Its been a couple of weeks since I last tripped so im pretty excited!

I tripped on 2C-E a couple days ago. Strongest trip I've ever had that's for sure. For the first half of the experience once it peaked i was only seemed to take in 1/2 of the sensory information available, that is I listened to conversations but they sounded like grunts and groans of words which I could somewhat make out. Then after the peak I dont know when but I got this rush of all the missing information at once, it felt like I was shifting through space and time. One thing I found most strange was after the peak, the remaining trip was EXACTLY like 4-AcO-DMT....in terms of visuals, body sensation, relaxatiion/drowsiness. I had taken some MDAI that day, but it had easily worn off by the time I took the 2C-E. I dosed orally at 8:30pm and went to sleep at 8am still tripping.

I have used 2c-e about 10 times. The chemical has taught me so much! I have changed by using this and it has changed my outlook on life.

The body stimulation is usually very uncomfortable for me and marijuana is usually needed, yet cannabis gives the trip a whole different vibe. Usually a more recreational feel but sometimes it goes into depth.

Visuals I cant say are as good as LSD. I just live how everything comes alive on LSD and it has a warm side to it. THe sinister sort of vibe in visuals I get from acid are also very cool. :cool: 2C-E has a passionate visual field. Something that has brought me to tears. It is beautiful in its own way... not like LSD but more real. This is the best I can compare visuals:

LSD: Swirly, Gives me that alice and wonderland vibe. Also, i notice trees and stuff grow! I love this... so cool! OH NO HERE IS A BETTER WAY TO EXPLAIN IT.

--- You know when it is hot and you lay on the ground and there is a heat wave ~~~
well everything seems to be under this heat wave... like the heatwave now extends through the air instead of just 6 inches from the ground.

2c-e has a design... it is mechanical looking. Closed eye visuals I can see this design. Trees dont grow, they just vibrate rapidly. sadly I havent been able to just trip and enjoy, body load has been horrible at times. I recall being an idiot and dosing an unknown dose that i accidently spilled in a cup... long story how it was accidental and how it got in there, but the visuals were very intense... and so was the body load. I couldnt tell if i closed my eyes or if they were open. Id forget sometimes. :(

All in all I want to try this jewel again, but I must first meet the sibling 2c-i. :)

Thanks im pretty excited because I also have a couple grams of dmt and some nitrous so im sure ill be in for a wild ride. Also i like your description of 2 ce. I also love 2 ce at first it was in the lower ranks of pyschs for me but it shot up the ladder rather quickly and its only in second place behind good old lsd.

Status
Not open for further replies.