• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Hour 2C-E experience

Well this is my first post so I thought I might as well start off with a bang.
The first time I tried 2C-E I had only tripped on LSD I think 2 or 3 times beforehand, and had done no more than 3 tabs at once.

So I tried 60mg. Fuck it, I thought.

Turned out to be amazing. One of the most intense and best trips I ever had. I felt love for the first time. I had a whole host of revelations and ideas. It was definitely a very fun trip.

Too bad the effects didn't let me sleep until 22 hours later. Went from 4pm to 2pm and had a calculus 2 class to go through.
So if you're about 6'2" and 175, try 60mg or more. I could handle it fine, although I think my personality definitely lends me aid when it comes to handling psychedelics (what's spirituality, lol?).

I'm sure lots of you guys on here would pride yourselves in your mental strength. If so, I say go for it. It was very fun.

EDIT: How do you guys feel about the 2C's?
First experiences, recommendations, etc.

Last edited:
i dont think you should be encouraging first timers to take such a large dose of a powerful psychedelic. im glad you had a great trip, but 60mg is a TON of 2c-e for someone without much experience. a safe starting dose would be 15-20mg at most, best to start around 10 though.
also, this isnt really suitable for the forum since theres no question to spark a discussion. id suggest either moving this to your blog, or expanding the details and make it into a trip report. i for one would love a long description of your trip, but its up to you whether you want to expand it.

Edited.

I wrote a submission to Erowid because not many people have taken 60mg of 2C-anything and I wanted to give something to the website that has helped me so much. I'm waiting for them to post it(because I forgot to save it, like a dumbass), it has the same title as this thread.
Hopefully it gets accepted, lol.
My friends had 40mg, 40mg and 20mg and we all had a great time, actually. One of them is a diagnosed schizophrenic and he was one of the 40mg'ers, and he was fine.

I also wouldn't say try a 2C without doing one of the classics first, is why I recommended that high of a dose to those who are strong of mind, aka experienced. I apologize if my language caused a misunderstanding of my idea.
Stupid language. Once we figure out how to shoot ideas into each others brains without having to outsource through language is when things are gonna get interesting.

erowid tends to take months to post trip reports, you can volunteer to be an experience reviewer of sorts, maybe youll find yours lol.
as for my experience with 2c-e i have very little. a 10mg oral experience that didnt quite get me going, and a 5-7mg snorted which was more pain than i thought was possible. im very intrigued by these chemicals, and i do have a way of getting 2c-e, but cost and the time it takes up are hard to get around these days. i dont have too many tripping friends to share with, so solo trips are more my thing now.

I wouldn't suggest soloing an RC, but that's entirely up to you.
I personally don't like tripping without other people at least there. I need other people in order to think. I cannot think without talking, thanks shrooms for revealing that to me.

think i damaged my self solo tripping lsd and the likes i just cnt handle people round me just open spaces music and me

My first experience with 2C-I at 17 mg left me tripping for 12 and awake but trying to sleep for 20. Unfortunately I had some work to do that day so ended up going 30 without sleeping. I was feeling pretty wacked by the end of that.

mine did not have black specks in it and was definitely very fure, still in chunks of rock-like crystal, plus two separate nmr's... the stuff is 98-99% pure, no doubt about it.

I am just wondering how much better it is than the majority of 2ce out there because the doses were completely more intense than with past 2ce.

solo trips can be a very good thing. you should have a safe environment and have experience before you do it though. ego death is much easier when flying solo, introspection is also kicked up a few thousand notches lol. i like to keep my trip groups as small as possible. 3 other people is the most ill trip with, depending on the people, set, and setting, there may be an exception to this rule. me and my buddy like to have nice mellow 1 on 1 trips, thats the best IMO.

I have tried 2c-e twice now. The first time I snorted about 7.5 mg. Bad idea. Burned like a mofo. Gave my legs some tremors and muscle aching for the come up. Also made my heart race. Although I felt pretty trippy, but no major visuals. Ate another 7.5 a couple of hours later. Gave me some decent visuals and kept me up all night. Had to eat a xanax, 2 benadryl and drink some beer at 5 in the morning.

The second time, my friend got some of a different batch. This time the effects were quite different. I ate 17 mg in one go. This time I had even worse body load. Tremors in my upper leg and inner thigh/groin area. Made my heartrate increase. But no visuals really at all. Didn't keep me up all night that time either.

I'm wondering what the difference in the two substances was. Was the 2nd batch less pure or something?
The first batch looked kind of different from the 2nd also.
1st batch was white with some small blue/black specks and was flaky.
The 2nd batch was pure white and very powder-like.

the stuff I got looked almost yellow-ish inside the gel capsule.
My friend took about 30mg of it and he describes it by saying "My brain snapped and I blacked out".

This kid.... He's 5'7" and vaulted a 10 foot fence, twice, like it was nothing. He was also naked. He starts running around the apartment complex on my campus screaming bloody murder and eventually jumps through a window into someone's apartment. Then he jumped through another window out of that person's apartment.

Yeah. I don't know how that happened. 2C-E, for me, was a very fun time.

2C-I and LSD are both confirmed as very worthwhile combinations.
Still need to try a few tryptamines, but they might be incompatible duration-wise...

Agreed, both 2C-I and LSD are very fun combos. Shrooms and/or 4-AcO-DMT (the only trytpamines I've tried) are also very fun with 2c-e, it makes for a more fun trip than 2c-e by itself which can be a bit sinister IMO. I still love the stuff though, and I don't mind the sinister side of it, esp when I have my benzos on hand. When I first started tripping, I would know that I was starting to/was still tripping if I saw skulls flowing down the walls...lol. Now it takes a bit more to get to the visuals I want, it used to be a lot easier/take less.

^^^
All the 2c-e I've ever had has always been a very fine, fluffy, white powder. 2C-I looks a bit more yellow-ish, and 4-AcO-DMT has ranged in color from pure white to slightly tan in color. 2C-T-2 is fucking huge compared to the other 2c's I've seen, it's not very dense at all.
30mg 2c-e is a pretty fucking huge dose, it's not for everyone.

Last edited:
i recently ate a g of cubes on 20-25mg of 2ce it was pretty nice, very slow photo fake visuals, i def recommend the combo ime, just know your doses and potentcy. 2ce by yourself does get pretty dark mentally and visually, iv had visuals by myself that were pretty fuckin scary. i recommend doing it alone if your able to its pretty interesting

my 2ce and 2ci have both been very white, the 2ce although was more fluffy, have had fat thumb nail sized clumps/rocks

whats the shelf life left in powder form? and whats the liquid shelf life when mixed with a liquid?

I just took 35mg of some 2c-e I recently acquired that was nmr'd twice to be 98-99% pure, some people might know of this certain batch. This is the only widely known 2ce to be chemically analyzed and let me tell you it was fucking insane. I've taken up to 60mg before of 2ce from legitimate vendors and none of that matched how insanely visual, nauseating and intense 35mg of this stuff was. Anyone who might have some, I would advise dosing very conservatively to start with, IMO.

That sounds about right, that's definitely within the realms of normality, rather than 60mg. I would think the 60mg dose was coming from a very impure batch, which is what you seem to be saying anyway. 35mg would be a heavy dose for me too. It's great that it has been analyzed for purity - it should be standard practice.

So if you're about 6'2" and 175, try 60mg or more. I could handle it fine, although I think my personality definitely lends me aid when it comes to handling psychedelics (what's spirituality, lol?).

I'm sure lots of you guys on here would pride yourselves in your mental strength. If so, I say go for it. It was very fun.

EDIT: How do you guys feel about the 2C's?
First experiences, recommendations, etc.

Please mate, don't be advising people to take 60mg of 2C-E, I don't care how awesome your trip was. That is a gigantic dose for most people, you are the exception to the rule and I'm sure there is a good explanation as to why you were able to tolerate such a large dose. Remember this is a harm reduction forum, and many people passing through here are very naive about these things.

I wouldn't suggest soloing an RC, but that's entirely up to you.
I personally don't like tripping without other people at least there. I need other people in order to think. I cannot think without talking, thanks shrooms for revealing that to me.

You know for me sometimes people are just distractions to prevent a trip from fully unraveling. There's an unspeakable effect to the trip where when someone speaks nonsense or people are constantly like "what?" it creates weird tangents in the direction of your thoughts. I guess what I'm trying to say is, that sometimes people can end up keeping you grounded to reality, and the trip never really takes off.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there's a significant difference between sublingual and oral administration for 2c-e?

Last edited:
generally speaking sublingual dosing requires less material, but i've not done it with 2c-e. This is mostly due to the rather caustic sensations most 2c-x's cause on mucosae. They generally taste none-too-pleasant either, but some people don't mind it as much. I'd probably go with 2/3 of an oral dose or about what one would dose rectally. Bout time to split this into a new B&D.

Status
Not open for further replies.