• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5 hours into it now. Peak effects are in place. Cognitive abilities still intact (typing's a bitch though). Not much in the way of nausea but I did have two ginger-chews pre-dose. Music appreciation is through the damn roof. Comparable to MDMA for sure. Enjoying the body feeling of this quite alot but I've always been a strange one in the regard. I like the bodyloads from most psychedelics while most are put off by them.

No profound visuals yet but I can see them possibly forming with a little effort.

Dissolved and drank works great, typically about the same come-up times. For me, the duration of the first few times involved an abnormally long come-up period, to the point where we even doubted the drug's effectiveness (won't do that again!) It was something on the order of one hour before feeling effects, and another 45 minutes until the come-up began. From there it was a good hour to build into a peak. Every time I've done it was on an empty stomach, so I know that didn't affect anything.

After the initial few times, the long come-up period seemed to dissolve. We began to feel it within half an hour, and come-up after only an hour. Much better.

If its your first time doing it, please do not start with that high of a dose. This substance is extremely potent and its never a good idea to blast-off around those that may not approve of said activities on a dose that you're unsure of the effects of. Angered parents, while tripping, I can't imagine being a good thing. Start a little lower, start a little earlier, and just have fun.
People told me not to do 25-30mg of 4-aco-dmt for my first time last week, and both my friend and I, who I tripped with, both decided we could have done more lol. And my family wouldn't be mad, I'd tell them exactly what I'd be doing and just lock myself in my room. It'd almost be like having the house to myself, especially since they're asleep by like 9PM every night.

i also feel the first alerts within about half an hour. of course, as you said, it needs at least an hour to fully kick in (orally admin.)

another question: does anyone have worse nausea, when taking it via liquid measuring? i dissolved some 2c-e in a liquor (haven't had "pure" ethanol at that time and didn't want to wait^^), and have to puke every time I take this dillution. and I never had to when taking the powder by itself (neither orally nor nasally).

another question: does anyone have worse nausea, when taking it via liquid measuring? i dissolved some 2c-e in a liquor (haven't had "pure" ethanol at that time and didn't want to wait^^), and have to puke every time I take this dillution. and I never had to when taking the powder by itself (neither orally nor nasally).
How long after taking the solution do you have to puke? It could be activation of the chemoreceptor trigger zone in combination with the awfully bitter taste of 2C-E (if it happens shortly after taking the solution). You could try masking the taste with grapefruit juice or some coke (as in the beverage). There's also some OTC medication (antiemetics) to prevent vomiting, but for myself I wouldn't go taking other meds just to prevent vomiting...

I always heard Benadryl helps with the nausea, but only take like one or two 15 minutes prior to dosing the 2c-e.

I always heard Benadryl helps with the nausea, but only take like one or two 15 minutes prior to dosing the 2c-e.
Diphenhydramine is good to prevent vomiting, but since it's a first-generation antihistamine there is a high chance for sedative effects. Plus it has anticholinergic effects too, which might not combine well with psychedelics. Just some stuff to keep in mind when deciding what to do and when deciding how much you'll take.

Personally, I think there are much better ways to prevent nausea/vomiting then pharmacotherapy. But hell, everyone should decide for themselves of course. :)

i find 2c-e to be a weird mix of sedation and stimulation

yes i got this too, although was quite tired as it began to kick in anyway

also read a bluelighter say they felt the 2Cs to just feel similar to mescaline. i found something similar, but slightly different; in that the 2c-e was like having isolated only the deep, lowest layer of a cacti intoxication

glad i experienced, but little desire to repeat anytime soon. prefer acid

that's a good way to describe it. 2c-e is one of the most serious and intense chemicals ive ever experienced

Decided today on my 14mg dose that I MUST combine with MDMA. I'm thinking 12mg 2C-E + 100mg MDMA.

Trip went great btw. Completely satisfied :) Visuals weren't quite as strong as I'd like them but in the same sense they were plenty intense if I let them. I almost lost my lunch looking at the clouds. It was so gorgeous so I stared and stared and then it all of the sudden donned on me how much of the cloud movement was attributed to the drugs and not the clouds lol.

Just found out my fam is leaving for the entire weekend, so I'll get to trip all by my lonesome and have the place all to myself! Trying to decide if I want to do it Friday night (won't get to dose until like 8-9PM due to my work schedule), or do it Saturday, where I can dose anytime I want during the day since I have absolutely nothing to do that day. what do?

edit/ actually, day tripping sounds a lot more epic.. I should just time it so i'll be tripping during both the day and night, so I can get the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Decided today on my 14mg dose that I MUST combine with MDMA. I'm thinking 12mg 2C-E + 100mg MDMA.

Trip went great btw. Completely satisfied :) Visuals weren't quite as strong as I'd like them but in the same sense they were plenty intense if I let them. I almost lost my lunch looking at the clouds. It was so gorgeous so I stared and stared and then it all of the sudden donned on me how much of the cloud movement was attributed to the drugs and not the clouds lol.

honestly, you seem pretty comfortable with the effects of that dose range, why don't you ramp it up a little bit? 2c-e is really quite rewarding in the 20mg dose area

i find the jwh series synergizes really well with the 2ce experience... cannabis as well (although not quite as much... perhaps cannabis isn't strong enough to really exert its own influence on the trip for me?)

30mg is a good oral dose, although i would try 25 first... the dose response can be pretty steep once you start getting over 20mg. you might be surprised at how much more intense 25 can be from 20

honestly, you seem pretty comfortable with the effects of that dose range, why don't you ramp it up a little bit? 2c-e is really quite rewarding in the 20mg dose area

That's just it. I'm comfortable with it so why push it? :) I like the body-feeling and light visuals from the medium-low dose so far. If I combine with MDMA I want them to synergize instead of one drug overpowering the other.

I do plan to launch more tests into the 16+mg range but in slow increments just to fine-tune my sweet spot.

well, why not push it? there is nothing wrong with enjoying your 14mg dose experiences, I enjoy 10mg 2ce experience quite often still :) but you don't know what you might be missing out on until you at least feel out the higher ranges

but i agree, keep it going in slow increments. 2ce seems to have a pretty tight "sweet spot" and it can be really easy to go below or above it. you seem to be going about it in the right way :)

well, why not push it?
Well, not everybody is hoping for a Darwin award... :|

but you don't know what you might be missing out on until you at least feel out the higher ranges
You might as well start snowballing or shooting up crystal meth with this reasoning... There's a reason why greedy people are never happy with what they have, and this kind of reasoning is just a form of greed (in my opinion). Of course it's a good practice to explore higher dosages, but I just don't agree with your argument for doing so. :)

The dose-response curve of the 2C-x series is pretty steep... Jumping from 14mg (which gave full effects) to 20mg in one step is probably not the best idea!

How long after taking the solution do you have to puke? It could be activation of the chemoreceptor trigger zone in combination with the awfully bitter taste of 2C-E (if it happens shortly after taking the solution). You could try masking the taste with grapefruit juice or some coke (as in the beverage). There's also some OTC medication (antiemetics) to prevent vomiting, but for myself I wouldn't go taking other meds just to prevent vomiting...
maybe after about one and a half hour, i feel like the peak starts, when i finished clearing my stomach^^. only once i puked t+30min, but this was because I stupidly went outside on the comeup and wasn't comfortable with it. got hot flushes and rushed home, where i had to puke immediatley.

I have actually never puked from my many trips with 2ce. Only a few times i had to run to the toilet to take a big shit but thats about. I rarely get any nausea either. I do get a rough body load sometimes though.

I'm really interested in 2C-E, though being in the UK, and it being a class A drug, have concerns about ordering it.

How does the body load compare to 2C-I? (Which I nickname "elektra" on the basis that the body load/energy is like an electrical current flowing through you). 2C-P's body load is a fraction as pronounced as it seemed to be for 2C-I. I'd imagine 2C-E to be similar in this regard to 2C-P.

Status
Not open for further replies.