• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. You need to be uber-careful combining anything with MAOIs of any description, I'd say. Check out the B&D Medication Interactions Thread for more info :)

I can also imagine that phenibut would help with the heebie-jeebies cos I use GBL (pretty similar to phenibut in many ways and legal in the UK... just) rather than benzos generally. I find it makes the trip slightly less clear-headed (unsurprisingly) but it's short-acting so handy if you just need to get over a lil bump without taking the edge off the whole trip.

I find that anti-histamines effectively kill the body load if you experience a negative one... diphenhydramine or promethazine do the trick pretty well... be careful with the latter if it causes drowsiness in you... I ended up bed locked like crazy with the promethazine.... still enjoyable.. but it wasn't purely psychedelic at that point. I don't think that diphenhydramine should interfere that much.

^good advice.

maybe ill try a benadryl with my next 2c-e dose.

2c-e has always caused me to vomit.

Damn that is good advice wish I would have thought of that earlier and if I take over 25 mgs its pretty much assured ill puke.

i don't think this is a question that is not allowed b/c i'm not asking about where to get stuff or anything. i was just wondering what the chances are of customs agents seizing small amounts 2ce coming in2 the US. is that very common? like if they know what it is will they confiscate it even though it technically remains unscheduled?

and thankyou for the advice about benadryl!

If they go through your package, they will probably seize any bag of white powder. If you really want (which I wouldn't advise), about 6 months later when you get your love letter from them... you can tell them what it is and say "Yes, this was for me"... if they want... they'll send it back... more than likely... they'll come arrest you. ;)

It depends really if they are watching your vendor or not... there is SO much mail coming into the U.S. every day though, that it isn't highly likely you'll have a package seized. It's generally a pretty rare occurrence if it is packaged right.

lol are there any legitimate excuses that could be used to explain the purchase of the substance? would it be better to not say anything and just ask for a lawyer? i know this is extremely rare, but just in case

You use it to clean your computer monitor?

I don't know...

If you get a love letter, you just don't reply. Someone could have easily sent you something illegal in order to frame you, after all. ;) The first time they confiscate, you just get a letter... From what I understand, after that your address and the senders address are on a watch list. They may not come the second time... or third... or fourth.. or fifth... but if you continue to have packages seized, don't expect to use the "But I didn't order it! I swear!" argument.

I've never heard of anyone's 2c-x getting seized by customs. As dogs can't smell it and its not "technically" illegal, its probably pretty low on the list of shit they're looking for. I wouldn't stress too much about it. and yes, 2c-e gets my monitor spotless!

I've never had a problem with it. Well once my free sample of 4-HO-MET didn't show up, but idk if that's at all what was going on.

its not "technically" illegal, its probably pretty low on the list of shit they're looking for.

Whilst it's true it's not technically illegal in the US that's not the case everywhere. All of the 2Cs (in fact virtually every substance named in PIHKAL/TIHKAL) is Class A in the UK, for example. As the fella asking the question is in the US that's not really relevant but would advise people outside of the US to check the legal status of anything they may or may not order. I agree it's unlikely that LE would be especially interested in small quantities of obscure chems... but they do decide to get interested every now and again so caution is wise.

I also think we should probably get back to discussing 2C-E itself rather than ordering and delivery of it. How you get your drugs is up to you - BL is more for what to do once you have those drugs to use them as safely as possible.

can you 'come up' off 2ce if you are on an SNRI (mirtazapine) ?

Last time I took 2ci i took 15mg and didnt have any visuals and felt pretty sober tbh

I believe SNRIs are generally considered to reduce the effect of psyches. Having said that, I'm on tramadol (also an SNRI amongst other things) and have noticed a slight increase in the effects of 2C-x if anything. Seems to bring out a slightly more manic side in the trip for me but not excessively so, thankfully.

The intensity seems to jump up suddenly once you go above 15mg - the extra mg or two makes a big difference - so I'd advise going up carefully from now on. I generally feel very clear-headed and get few visuals on 2C-E (or 2C-I for that matter) but many find it extremely visual. Visuals aren't really a very useful way of judging the strength of a trip, in my experience.

Last time I took 2ci i took 15mg and didnt have any visuals and felt pretty sober tbh

I could ask what you're taking SNRI's for (instead of looking them up but where's the fun in that?), dude??

THat sucks..I would hate to be on any medication that made a nice beautiful substance diminished in power.

Related reading

Some discussion of the effects of mirtazapine on psyches and MDMA in that there thread - especially towards the end. Seems to be less of a shitter than some SSRI/SNRI meds. I'd definitely advise caution and start with a few low-dose testers to work up to a full psychedelic dose to see how you react if you choose to use 2C-E on top of it though.

I have a chance to get 2c-e and i'm very much interested in trying it. the only problem is that i have a bad anxiety problem and from what i've read about this drug, it has a dark side to it and bad trips are fairly common. I was wondering if I could maybe take like .5 mg's or 1 mg's of alprazolam (because i have somewhat of a tolerance to benzos) to prevent a bad trip or should i just keep that on the side in case things get too intense?

Definately just keep it on the side. No reason to dull down the trip right off the bat.

.5mg of alprazolam isn't too much, if you do have some tolerance. I personally prefer diazepam in combination with psychedelics if I feel that I need it.... Alprazolam is too short acting for me. But my general recommendation is to wait and see how it effects you before taking a benzodiazepine. You can always take it later if you start feeling too anxious.

I've know of a number of people using mirtazapine to abort trips, so my guess would be not really. You'll likely experience extremely diminished effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.