• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did that trip go? I'm waiting on my order of 2c-e right now. If it's as fast as the JWH took, it should be here tomorrow.

I definitely wanna test a little out right away, would 10mg be enough/to much to still trip but be able to remain sober enough around people?

10mg oral has been perfect for me...visuals were always still quite pronounced but no mental shifts really...felt sober-headed

2ce is definitely one of my faves, easily my favorite of the 2c's. 2ct2 is probably a relatively close second, at least partially due to the lesser time commitment. I find it pretty highly visual, even at doses in the 10-15mg range. The higher doses get pretty weird & wacky, but I've always enjoyed them

When I dosed this orally I didn't like the body load/nausea...thats pretty much the only body load I got from it oral...when i insufflated it however, and lay down on my bed - these describe it best -

*it felt like I was getting massaged
*it felt like I was on the brink of orgasmic pleasure - not quite tipping over
* it felt like I was getting hugged
* it felt like MDMA tingles and rushes up and down my body
* it felt like this big ball of chi was rising from my diaphragm up and into my upper chest and arms/hands - felt like it was a potential energy I could release and I was very excited by this divine feeling.

That's interesting. To me 2c-e is almost completely body neutral. T2 on the other hand is quite physically euphoric to me.

Most certainly agree. 2c-e gives me some of the most euphoric body buzz of any psych. It's a shame some people get the body load that's terrible and some people get a body buzz that's incredible.
Whats funny is ive had both. Sometimes its amazingly eupohric and in extremely high doses its really annoying. The annoying buzz is really only around for the come up though and its only happened about two or three times.

I just tried it for the first time a week ago (at 16mg) and had a great trip, but it was totally devoid of euphoria or emotional alterations

I found it extremely neutral and clear-headed, and very mentally productive as far as self analysis and insights. Plan to try 18mg this weekend :)

mmmm 2C-E is my favourite hallucinogen... add a strobe light and some disco lights and you got balls of fire like the sun shooting up into the air... people "speaking colors", everyone has theyre own aura around them... i frigin love the stuff... problem is i usually binge and kill a gram in a week, and by the end of the week i have maad tolerance....

how is that even possible? do you dose like 5 times a day?

i've never experienced the auras or speaking colors, but i do get some great visual effects.

Whats funny is ive had both. Sometimes its amazingly eupohric and in extremely high doses its really annoying. The annoying buzz is really only around for the come up though and its only happened about two or three times.

Hmmm, never gone above 10mg's rectal but the 4 times I've done it (8mg, 8mg, 9mg, 10mg) I have had the best body feeling going on. My next time when I try a higher dose, maybe 12mg's rectal I'll let the thread know how it went as far as the body changing, I hope it doesn't as I love it and I would just hope that more substance would = more euphoric body. One thing that I have found affects this, is the absorbtion rate of 2c-e I.E. if I do seperate pluggings (which I do now), starting out with a small amount, usually 4-5mg's prepares my body for the oncoming dose of 2c-e and makes the come-up a lot less tense anxious. So like last time I plugged 4mg's first and then a half hour later I plugged the other 6mg's and had an almost oral come-up without having to eat 20mg's and deal with the stomach discomfort that I experienced. If I was going to recommend anything to people that have found that 2c-e has too much body load to be worth it, try out rectal admin. and spacing doses out to 2 or 3 smaller doses, works like a charm.

Last edited:
woooooooo I got my 2C-E (and I) today :D WOOP!

And it's pretty mad how dense 2C-E is - 100mg of 2C-E looks ALOT bigger than 100mg of 2C-I...strange...but there you go ;)

Last edited:
woooooooo I got my 2C-E (and I) today :D WOOP! And it's pretty mad how dense 2C-E is - 100mg of 2C-E looks ALOT bigger than 100mg of 2C-I...strange...but there you go ;)
Thats funny. I thought the same exact thing when I weighed out my first dose of 2 ce.

Nice report Nib ! Yeah 2C-E is a real heavy duty trip. It's one of my all time favorites hands down though. The come up takes a long time and can be rough, but overall it's one of the best feeling psychedelics as far as body buzz goes. I find if I do it in the day, and get enough sleep at night, it has very little day after effects that I would call deleterious. I had to develop a relationship with 2C-E, and learn how to work with it before I started consistently having "enjoyable" trips, if you know what i mean. You gotta give it a lot of room. Approach 14+ mg doses with the same attitude you would have if you were going to eat 400 ug+ of LSD. I've done like 4-5 mgs of 2C-E before, and I would say was tripping off that small a dose. That's like half of what Shulgin states as a minimum dose. 2C-E delivers though, that much is for sure.

I to just got my 2c-e the other day and my post turned into a trip report.

Lets just say it was the craziest I ever tripped in my entire life. So be careful Jblazing, and start LOW!

So if anyone want's to read it check it out.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=7653716#post7653716

aww it's cool man cheers - I'm relatively experienced when it comes to 2C-E (& 2C-B), having gone from insufflated doses of 8-15mg to oral doses of 25-30mg... it's a wild one sure enough.

is that 4-5mg an oral dose? ^ or a plugged/insufflated one, chemical wizard?

Man I took a 5mg dose earlier today and i'm still tripping. Took it at 5:30am actually. Its 11:30am and its still going a bit. This was oral to. I didn't really bug the fuck out, but I was definitely tripping out.

Though yea I did fucking do about 200mg of Meph before it. Never will I do that combo again. Hopefully I scared myself straight this time.

^Yeah its a lot stronger and im sure most people would like it better but theres probaly a few people who look 2ci better.

did a 3-4mg dose earlier,...enought to get slight vision changes, nice warm body feeling...walking around nekkid ftw!!
worked it it REALLY makes me piss alot when Im keeping myself hydrated properly though!! ARGH!! ;)

EDIT: it's made me pretty flatulent as well...not bad smell just loud ones lol

Last edited:
never tried any of the 2c family before, but if all goes right may get to try some 2c-e in the near future. i find it interesting that some report euphoria while others report terrible body load. i'm hoping i will be one of the former. in case i'm not, has anyone found ways to lighten the load? would taking a benzo or some vicodin help or just ruin the trip. i know that benzos can easily kill a roll and stuff like that, so would that apply to 2c-e?

I don't have the kind of access to a benzo that most of you lucky ones seem to have, but I find that Phenibut (easy and legal to find) does a fine job of taking the edge off 2C-E when 2C-E gets angry and decides to have its way with you ;)

Phenibut is a GABA-B receptor agonist, with slight activity at GABA-A receptors. It also is a beta-phenylethylamine antagonist and thus reduces the effects of phenylethylamine and other compounds that raise phenlethylamine levels.

As I'm presently coming off of my 2nd bad "body load" 2C-E experience, I can confirm that taking Phenibut effectively took the edge off of 2C-E.

I was getting some nasty heart-related effects from the 2C-E + MAO-B combo, so believe you me I was pretty damn relieved when I finally felt the Phenibut kick in :(

This probably should already go without saying, but it deserves repeating:
2C-E (even a dose as low as 1-2 mg) + MAO-B inhibitor = automatically bad body load.

I thought the low dose would prevent the negative effects, but it does not.

Damn I wish my MAO-B inhibitor (l-deprenyl) didn't take 2 complete weeks to flush out of one's system & restore enzyme levels back to normal :| It messes with basically everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.