• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3-Fluoromethcathinone (3-FMC)

3FMC seems to be better for studying, 4FMC seems more recreational and has a coke like high, have to evaluate 2FMC again in the future as i took it with tons of GBL and took the whole gram in 2 hours lol.

It seems to feel cleaner when snorted, flephedrone does too for some reason, maybe its because i took too much when bombing tough? did anyone else notice this?

^Snorting is the best MOA, imo.. if only it didn't burn so much

Smoking and oral were a waste of time. The effects were too short with smoking and oral was virtually the same as nasal (tho the taste of 3-FMC was stronger, ie yuck)

Now i'd say 10mg is threshold. If you want to feel somewhat high, 20-30mg

I think you're right. Mephedrone brought a new quality. It's a type of euphoric stimulant that allows -at least for a stretch of time- to engage in an abuse pattern that is similar to coke. That wouldn't work with mdma wouldn't it? And of course there are many people who never tasted (genuine) mdma and use meph as point of reference for evaluating new drugs.

no, tolerance to mdma increases significantly. the more mdma you do in a short period of time the quicker tolerance builds. out of curiosity to test tolerance i did mdma 3 days in a row. i have a little tolerance b/c typically 200mg of mdma puts me where i need to be, anything less than that is just not quite enough. i try not to redose anymore b/c redosing really builds up tolerance for me, keeping in mind i've been taking mdma for many years. anyway after a month break of mdma, one night i took 600mg mdma, 200mg to start then 2 redoses of 200mg a piece. i rolled very hard for a very long time, i shouldn't have done the 2nd redose b/c it was after the euphoria wore off and just gave me very minimal euphoria with primarily stimulation - it was a waste, my serotoninergic window had already closed. the 2nd night i took 600mg mdma, 200mg to start, then redosed throughout the night, it was a good roll in that euphoria was present but it wasn't as good as the previous night. the 3rd night i took 400mg, 300mg to start then 100mg a little over an hour later. on the 3rd night i felt the need to lay in bed, curl up and nod, however the euphoria was lacking. on the 3rd night my pupils did not dilate and i had a mild appetite that was not suppressed that much. as i said, i was not "rolling" and there was no euphoria, instead there was a strange mental high that was not familiar to me. the jaw clenching and nystagmus was not present and instead, was replaced with what can only be described as restless legs. i've never had those effects before in my life. the batch of mdma was the same for all 3 trials, purity was known - freebase distilled and salt recrystallized, purity at over 99.9% via gc/ms. the following week was like a typical "you did way too much mdma for way too long" type of week, felt overly emotional, derealization, trouble sleeping, typical effects from a lack of serotonin. one thing that was new that week was that the entire week i had a feeling of a threshold dose of LSD. everything was colorful, vibrant, and unique much like a very mild dose of LSD. the problem was that throughout that week it never wore off and caused moments of intense anxiety. i knew it was temporary and rode it out, i was feeling better by a week later, after a couple weeks i was close to back to normal.

so no... you can't abuse mdma in that sense. tolerance builds very rapidly. i've always suspected kids that get addicted to mdma are getting effects from adulterants such as *amphetamine, etc, rather than the mdma due to the fact that mdma builds up too rapid of a tolerance. you lose the effects altogether. having said that, about 10 years ago i used to roll every weekend and kept up that lifestyle for quite some time. but doing binges day after day you would need incredible amounts that would most likely pose CNS problems due to the simple fact that you're taking such high doses of *amphetamines.

i've never taken 4-MMC but i suspect the people who binge on it deplete serotonin and end up binging on the dopaminergic effects since 4-MMC hits those receptors much much harder than mdma, which releases dopamine but it's fairly minimal as it's a more selective releasing agent. or perhaps 4-MMC works are a reuptake, i don't really know that much about 4-MMC to comment, i can only comment on the mdma side of things.

^Snorting is the best MOA, imo.. if only it didn't burn so much

Smoking and oral were a waste of time. The effects were too short with smoking and oral was virtually the same as nasal (tho the taste of 3-FMC was stronger, ie yuck)

Now i'd say 10mg is threshold. If you want to feel somewhat high, 20-30mg
For me the compounds effects wore off too fast with insufflation as ROA (first pronounced drop in intensity after 30min-40min). It's considerably longer lived orally in my experience. Apart from duration the stronger impulse to redose is the only difference in effect I noticed between insufflating and eating it.I'd usaly weigh out between 130mg-180mg for a decent dose btw.

I have zero desire to re-dose. Maybe cause i keep the dose low (10-20mg) and don't experience euphoria or any real high per se

Fine with me tho. 1g should last me a few months at least

Because the high is crappier then amphetamine i allways run out after a day trying to get a high:| Hope ibogaine works for me or i cant take anything for my ADHD, dont think id ever get addicted to anything but not binging on everything the whole time would be nice. Hopefully ibogaine works.

yea 3-fmc definitely minimizes my ADD, but nowhere as well as my scripted d-amp...my mind lacks organization, but focus is slightly better.. still it beats not having anything, so i use with caution and respect

Be sure to chop this up finely, à la cocaïne and it will go much further

So far i've been going about 2hrs from 40mg. Effects are like a threshold dose of cocaine, with slight euphoria and smooth comedown

I just wish these reuptake-inhibitors gave me some kind of drive or motivation like d-amp tho. Tasks are easier to deal with, but it still feel likes i'm pushing myself very hard to do anything...

50mg+ intranasal seems to be somewhat dysphoric. I can see why some call it garbage. If doses are kept at or below 50mg, there are few to zero issues.. then again, it isn't a powerful stimulant by any means and after a few days of daily use, tolerance seems to rise fairly fast (at least for me); even without steadily raising the dose

Has there been any study of neurotoxicity yet? Till then i'll use with caution

Which solvents could be used to do a wash on 3-FMC?

Last edited by a moderator:
something about 3-FMC makes me think it could be cardiotoxic. with usage at 25-50mg/day for the past 18 days, i definitely notice the side-effects already - vasoconstriction isn't too bad (a bit worse than d-amp tho) but my limbs tend to go numb when sitting for any length of time.. which never used to happen even when i'm on d-amp daily for months at a time

i also notice this numbness moreso with 40-50mg doses

so yea, start low with this one :\ and maybe take a vasodilator. after pre-loading with arginine this morning, 3-FMC effects were enhanced with fewer side-effects. the numbness feels more like a tingling now, but is mostly pronounced on the comedown

Last edited:
When using it, I go 30-35mg's a dose maybe 2-3 doses through out the day. Very enjoyable stuff unless I go over mid-40's. It is short lived to about an hour-hour and half at this dose but I like it. Doesn't seem cardiotoxic so far, and have had no problems with hands, arms tingling like some of the ketones do to me the fellowing days. My bpm also stays quite normal and I really like that. DId a trip report on it http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=563873

I have removed a handful of posts that, at least to me, appear to serve no purpose than to bring this thread up on search engines when so "rc shoppers" can see it.

If your post was one of them, you may want to consider posting more than three-word sentences without punctuation, only then will I start even considering keeping your post. The purpose of this forum is not hyping new drugs, but rather to minimize the damage caused by all the shit that that is being thrown out at the masses.

3-FMC & the ephedrine metabolite would be good adrenergic agents = vasoconstrictive, just like most other cathinones and phens.

I enjoyed my first experience with 3-FMC so much that I went ahead and ordered 5 more grams from the same place.

Now the problem is that the 3-fmc I got the first time, is not near the same as I recieved the second. (Nothing like the frustration caused by a inconsistant supplier.)
The first order was crystalized with long thin pieces. I could actually see little crystals floating in the air any time I opened its bag or container. This new stuff is fluffy like cotton. Can separate and clump easily.
Can someone else who has had 3 Flouromethcathinone please try and describe the physical looks of the substance?
As far as the effect, it seems way more speedy this time a go compared to last time it was a mellow euphoric peak. Then again, I'm not the best person for testing effects because of lack of sleep lately.

I'd do some reagent tests. Appearance of the powder is no indicator for quality. I saw brilliant white microcrystals, stuff that looked like brown sugar, and chalky white powder, all of them high quality 3-fmc. The difference in appearance were due to different trace amounts of unreacted precursors, different synth routes and/or poor storage conditions.
If you have doubts about purity, just flush that shit. This stim can give you nothing that warrants the risk of eating heavily contaminated or mislabeled stuff.

Ater an allergy test and some sampling, the substance does have it's differance's compare to the first batch received but still keeps most of the same characteristics. My first thought was that it might be 4 fluoromethcathinone.
My research is data collecting, so a chemist I am not. Why is the appearance so different even though it's the same substance? I have noticed this with atleast a dozen sample's of methylenedioxypyrovalerone.

Despite of what others have said, I see don't see it as a d-amp(or simular medications) substitute for ADD/ADHD. Because of the euphoria, even at low doses, I'm not seeing any factors that would make me believe that 3-FMC could be useful as a study aid.