• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3-Fluoromethcathinone (3-FMC)

Hi,

I have just been given some 3-FMC (uncut) but can't find any info regarding the starting dose.

Does anyone have a start point they can share, please?

I was thinking about 100mg but i don't want to end up a mess, i just wanna have fun (if you get me).

Thanks in advance. :)

I've been looking for this too, in anticipation of the Postal Fairy bringing me some soon.

Having found no data on starting dose, and with the ratio it's cut to unknown, i wouldn't _think_ of taking 100mg of it.

Even after seeing isolated reports, I'd be cautious...who knows if you'll react idiosyncratically? Who knows if there's another accident where you were sent the wrong substance...

Perhaps begin with a 1 mg tester (to check against accidental DOC, bromo-dragonfly, etc.), then maybe a buphedrone type dose?

Does SAR suggest 100 mg a typical dose? Why?

100 mg as starting dose? What kind of starter is this supposed to be?
As ebola said: Start with MUCH less, like 1 mg. And wait at least 2-3 hours, because if you're indeed dealing with DOC or a dragonfly-derivative, the onset will take several hours. Redosing too early, well, will enable you to say goodbye to your fingers...

- Murphy

Hi,

I still can't find anything regarding the dosage so i was thinking of having it in 10mg lines with at "least" 1 hour between each line to allow it time to work, that way i can stop as soon as i get the high i want and hopefully not mess the night up.

Will be having 1mg to start with as a tester and leave it 3 hours, like ebola? & MurphyClox suggested,

Once i have tried it i will report back on here. :)

100 mg as starting dose? What kind of starter is this supposed to be?
As ebola said: Start with MUCH less, like 1 mg. And wait at least 2-3 hours, because if you're indeed dealing with DOC or a dragonfly-derivative, the onset will take several hours. Redosing too early, well, will enable you to say goodbye to your fingers...

- Murphy

Hi Murphy,

If it is DOC or a dragonfly-derivative will i notice it at 1mg but if it is just 3-FMC will i not notice it at 1mg?

If it is DOC or a dragonfly-derivative will i notice it at 1mg but if it is just 3-FMC will i not notice it at 1mg?

Yes to first one, second one probaby = yes too.

Hi,

I had 2mg (scales would not show 1mg for some reason) @ 12:18pm.

By 1pm my head felt a VERY little fluffy (spaced out?), but thats all and by 2pm i felt back to normal and still do.

Going to try 5mg tomorow when my wife will be here to keep an eye on me (best to be safe than sorry), will report back once i have done it.

^^^
forget DOEF, straight DOF is active at 8mg or less. i have not doubt given a mescaline level doses (500mg+) 2C-F will show full psychedelic activity, its would probably even be quite a nice chemical as the general pattern seems to be less tension/body load as you move up to the lighter halogens.

Regarding your statement about DOF, does this potency data come from the extrapolated animal data or are you aware of human trials? I've long been interested in this exotic but imho very promising compound, I've wondered that none took it up yet, synth is easy as it gets so that can't be it. So far all the fluorinated psychedelics proved to be very cleanish on the body.

Hi,

Just a quick update, last night i had 5mg and it had no different affect on me than the 2mg i had the night before.

Going to try 10mg tonight, will report back here. :)

50 mg insufflated gives nice clearheaded stimulation - somewhat similar to cocaine but with much less ego inflation. It would make a nice social lubricant.

Mild sweating observed, body temp seems normal, slight cotton mouth. No noticeable comedown at least at that dosage level besides the usual "Fuck,itsover,needtotopup" aspect one usually experiences at the tail end of a stim experience, nowhere near the level of 4-methylmethcathinone however, very manageable.

Duration of main effects: 1.5 hours

Sorry, i meant to say main recreational effects' duration was 1.5 hours, there still was barely perceptible residual stimulation at t+2hours , back to baseline completely at t+3

Nothing special really, just another cathinone...

Having tried 4FMC, id say that one is alot better from what i'm reading here.

Hi,

I have not tried anymore yet as the other day i sneezed and mega pulled me back (don't ask), anyway i'm able to walk today so it's getting better.

Once my back is fixed i'll get on to testing again.

Hey I`ve ordered some of this.
Was wondering if I`ve wasted my money i`m taking an ssri namely paxil/seroxat.
I`ve tried mephedrone in the past and its just had a speedy high basically not much to write home about really :(
I was wondering if this 3-FMC has some of the same properties and it would be pointless trying it?Any legal non physcoactive drugs I could try maybe with positive results anyone know?
Thanks for any replies...

3fmc doesn't seem to serotonergic, so it should work fine on you but exerting its usual plain-stimulant type effect.

ordered some of this stuff, in pure form, from a well-known online supplier.

have tried it out on a few occasions now in different doses, and haven't been very impressed so far.

doses from 15 - 20 mg, rectally, have provided a semi-decent stimulation, clear-headed and motivated, similar to adderall but lacking almost entirely in euphoria. there is a definite feeling of dissatisfaction in this state, as if one is 'almost there' but not quite, which forces me to redose.

pushing doses higher than 60 mg, up to 120 or so over the course of a night, led to a feeling similar to an MDPV overdose - an intense fear reaction of scatterbrained, jumpy, jittery, tweaked out awfulness. felt like a ton of norepinephrine in my CNS with no dopamine to compensate. at least mdpv provides a good amount of euphoria for a few hours before hitting you with the comedown from hell, whereas this stuff seems to skip that stage entirely.

maybe i have weird brain chemistry at the moment, having recently gone on several long multi-day methylone binges, but this stuff doesn't seem much to get excited about.

having tried Charge+ powder recently, and gotten a good amount of euphoria from that (followed by a horrible comedown, i must say) it seems as though this must be different stuff. maybe the people who were saying charge was actually 4-fmc were right all along, or maybe the company changed the formula?

because i just cant see this stuff having any recreational potential. perhaps i'm not finding the right dose window or something... do you guys think im dosing too high? too low? too repeatedly?

i wouldn't say give up on it, because i would like to hear other peoples' reports and perhaps reach a consensus on the profile of this compound, but don't order too much, or get too excited.

and would anyone else with experience with the pure compound please come forth and describe it?

i know some of you have it, and have tried it.

opinions?