• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does weight affect LSD dosage?

neither the ink that would be used on blotter paper nor graphite in such small amounts would produce a bitter taste. are you sure it LSD?

Absolutely 110 percentamungo :D

Starts giving alerts in 15 minutes, coming up by 30, nearly there by 1 hour, peaking hard at 1.5 hours. Feels like really clean LSD too; it's definitely the real deal.

How do you weigh your brain?

Have a friend cut it out, put it on a scale and then re-insert it. =D

Does anybody know if the number of serotonin receptors, that varies from person to person, affect the dosage?

It affect dosage,but not very much... but I think that bigger brains maybe require more lsd than people with bigger body. Thank god for my little stupid brain that saturates at 30mcg :D

I don't agree. The person with a more creative and original mind you could say could even cause a small amount of LSD to go a longer way. If that makes sense.

It's all in your mind.

If you've ever had REAL LSD, not DOx....DOx is no substitute for the mind opening LSD, then you'll realize reality REALLY IS in your mind.

UV light will destroy LSD...

avoid sunlight, blacklights, and tanning bulbs...

average house lighting is fine.... The white stuff inside florescent lighting blocks UV....

Its probably white blotter, white glows pretty brightly as it is....

You will know if you have DOx within about a second of putting it on your tongue, if you dont feel like tripping that long spit it out... DOx has a strong chemical taste where typical LSD blotter is fairly tasteless (i know about the damn hoffmanns and their strange bitterness) but for the most part, blotter is tasteless...

Blacklights are fine man, holding it there for a second to see if you have possible LSD is worth the risk of losing a minute amount that is not even much.

It affect dosage,but not very much... but I think that bigger brains maybe require more lsd than people with bigger body. Thank god for my little stupid brain that saturates at 30mcg :D

I just noticed this post now. 30ug?? You reach full blow effects with that or does it just stop doing anything more past that dose? Have you done it a few times to confirm this is consitent?

Sorry for 20 questions, that just baffles me. Everyone's different of course. :)

not DOx....DOx is no substitute for the mind opening LSD, then you'll realize reality REALLY IS in your mind.

Still on the campaign eh? ;)

Blacklights are fine man, holding it there for a second to see if you have possible LSD is worth the risk of losing a minute amount that is not even much.

I agree, just give it a quick flash to see if it fluoresces. Just don't hold it there for any length of time. For any that gets degraded it's a small price to pay instead of unknowingly dosing a DOx that you didn't want. You can also do it on only 1 hit leaving any other hits you have completely unaffected.