PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine - first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepless

Bluelighter
Me and a friend are planning to get some ketamine. This will be the first time we've tried this, and we're probably going to get a gram each. We wont take the whole gram at once because we have no tolerance, but we're wondering what the recommended dosage should be for the first time. We have both done ecstasy many times and smoke weed on a rather regular basis. If anyone could give me some advice on the dosage, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Start small like key bump small and work up. You didnt list other dissociatives or psychs in what you are experianced with so defanitly take it slow as you WILL trip hard.

^ Exactly. Remember you can always take more but never take less.

I said key bumps (~50mg). Im telling you dont jump in head first dip your foot in at first. Respect for these drugs is crucial otherwise youll be in over your head. Anyone who is experianced with hallucinogens will tell you its terrifying if you take way too much. Again you can always do more.

Last edited:
oh okay, thanks :) and is £420,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/g a good price?

No - you're getting ass raped ;)

No price discussion out of The 2009 Price Thread. -C.H.

Last edited by a moderator:
tiny little bumps. you'll feel it and you should be able to titrate your dose perfectly from there.

its that easy.

If it's klean ket then 100-150mg would probably be enough to fall down a big ol' k-hole. Definitely best to start on the low side cos they're quite the experience - good to work your way up to it and get a feel for the landscape cos it's a bit of a strange one 8o

There's also The Big and Dandy Ketamine Thread in PD for all you ketamine needs :)

my first experience with ketamine i k-holed by accident, eyed out what i though looked about 50 mgs which im assuming turned out to be about 150 because i fell head first into the hole, it was scary, i still love ketamine though =)

do 100mg lines untill you're where you want to be.. if you take a whole gram you'll k-hole which can be a frightening, but enlightening experience....

^ Unless it's cut to fuck 100mg is way too much for a first time unless you want to dive straight down the hole. Taking a gram is just plain ridiculous :\

my first experience with ketamine i k-holed by accident, eyed out what i though looked about 50 mgs which im assuming turned out to be about 150 because i fell head first into the hole, it was scary, i still love ketamine though =)

I also fell down a hole the first time I did ket - about 150mg got me there and I wasn't expecting it at all. Sniffed two lines, found myself in Super Mario World, sniffed another one and fell off the edge of the universe. Had so much fun exploring I explored my way though the rest of the gram :D

Not everyone enjoys it, but I loves me a lil hole <3

do 100mg lines untill you're where you want to be.. if you take a whole gram you'll k-hole which can be a frightening, but enlightening experience....
This is far too much for a first time user. :\

Don't start with 100mg lines. I recommend starting out with bumps about 1/4 that size and working your way up. [25mg is about a threshold dose, which means you will feel it and get a taste for it off that amount.]

AND DO NOT TAKE THE WHOLE GRAM!

No prices. Check out the price thread entries from your fellow Ukers.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Or come over to EADD where price talk is cheap and legal and also allowed ;)

^I also fell down a hole the first time I did ket - about 150mg got me there and I wasn't expecting it at all. Sniffed two lines, found myself in Super Mario World, sniffed another one and fell off the edge of the universe. Had so much fun exploring I explored my way though the rest of the gram :D

Not everyone enjoys it, but I loves me a lil hole <3

same happened me 1st time.... thought i was in a computer game or cartoon, one line later im fallin....BIG TIME! never found it scarey though....actuaclly i loved it!i think thats the wonderful thing about dissociatives! if i had such an intence experience my first time tryin lsd, i prob would have freaked out! But not with k.... main ting is, dnt be scared of it, worst case senario: you hole(no biggy:)) if ur not sure youre ready for cartoon land or seeing yourself walking up the stairs FROM THE LANDING (My second time) then start with small bumps and up your dose
i do love a hole though!=D

ahh i really want to k-hole so badly now haha :D but what i'll think i'll do is i'll do small 30-50mg lines and get a feel for it, and if i react well i'll go for the k hole :) what does it feel like if you don't fall in the hole and how long does it usually take to kick in?

Good plan on taking it up in stages. Ketamine kan have a kumalitive effect so it's a good way of getting a feel for it. It's nigh-on impossible to describe a k-hole. Each time is completely unique. The only drugs you mention having experience of is MDMA and weed - ketamine is a whole other world. Lots of other worlds actually =D

You will feel the initial effects shortly after sniffing but it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to peak. In total it's around an hour or so in duration but there is often a strong desire to redose when you come back to Earth's orbit :D

Check out The Beginners Guide To Ketamine for all the basics and more :)

of course i'm going to redose if it turns out well :D :D so if i'm fine and having a good time after about 50-100mg, it would be okay to k-hole? (remember this is my first time) By the way, you have no idea how much i want to try this right now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.