View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine - first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice . Im in canada now but while i was living in london england all i had to do was head out the city to some feilds. And pick . . . . Look on the internet theres loads of info there

the first batch i bought did, they took nearly 8 weeks. there wasnt a latin name on the box, but they were called blue stools!?
it all depends on where you have them, they grow quicker in a controlled inviorment.
my m8 grew a batch of truffles which were comsumed a few weeks ago, very fuckin intence, there tecnicaly not a shroom but u can buy the kits, they're the strongest ive tried part from the copes i ate in amsterdam(not actually a nice experience) And not a mg of valium in site...

research pic of wat ur looking 4 on the net so u dnt end up in A&E, lol!
we always went pickin just b4 dawn so we used to eat de first few we found, the rest seem to pop rite out at you then!! thats just me though..

Last edited:
just wasnt the rite setting, thats all! we spent the day smokin super strong ''terminater'' skuff aswell, so...no supprise really:\

Well i lived in north london so we went to bedfordshire cos its closer . . . But im sure heartfordshire is just as good . . . Tripping and shroom finding is the best .

And shrooms in the uk were legal at one point eh ? It was if they were fresh shrooms ?

dats shitty. u dnt kno other people who do it? not gettin into sourcin, but were bouts in england u from?

At the moment i'm far out in the sticks in Devon - I would actually struggle to get even co-codamol!

Normally (uni term time) - I'm in the Bath/Bristol area. There's loads of ket round here. Its cheap. Cheap and strong.

Its weird how many people on here seem to really like the stuff. IRL I know *many* drug users. Only a very small handful enjoy it. Most people pull a face or go "ugh" just at the mention of K!

I don't think theres that many casual ket users. People seem to get REALLY into it, or go "yuk" and never to again.

*Also suprised at the way its getting compared to shrooms. Never heard that before. I think its comkpletely different.

who's comparin it te shrooms? think we just got side tracked:\
yeah a lot of people i know hate the stuff! and they're into most other drugs! its the marmite of the drug world i suppose...you love it or hate it. I dont know many in-betweeners.:)

Its just such a far out, extreme experience - but one with no warmth or happiness, just cold and plastic.

Its very hard to articulate.

I don't think most people like getting THAT far out of it when they go out.

yeah my friend can't stand it, he always gets really scared when he k holes and has really bad experiences

yeah my friend can't stand it, he always gets really scared when he k holes and has really bad experiences

Hardly suprising.

IMO - you have to be a bit of a wrong 'un to actually enjoy that. No offense to anybody.

The effects of Ketamine are impossible to comprehend until you've tried it yourself. You can bet its nothing like you have experianced before.

PROTIP - take your line, then lie down on a bed. Make sure theres nothing breakable near you. If you do go out on K. Only take a few quid with you, and leave your driving lisense, mobile etc *at home*.

People fucked on K get rinsed all the time - they are such easy targets.

wtf?? i can kind of c where youre cumin from EoE, about the plasticness(if thats a word, lol!)
but thats just the de-personalisation, i still feel warmth and fuzzyness to it though....? i defo wouldnt call it cold(IMO) also, the de-personalisation/derealisation is what stops it from bein scarey to me, coz i tend to get spooked easy on shrooms or trips if it gets very intence, shrooms especialy, i would call a shroom trip colder than a k hole! but thats just me....
to meepless: ive never seen any1 have a really bad hole!? does ur m8 freak out while in the hole or just wake up and ''dat was scarey!!''?

haha he makes weird noises and when he gets out the hole he just says he had a really bad and scary time

noway, this is my k hole face.....=D i have numorous photos to prove it,LOL! thanks richy!!
they'res a class video on youtube of my m8 falllin into a hole....fuckin MINT!! if i can post a link i will, bare with me.......=D

Status
Not open for further replies.