View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine - first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ One hour for a ket trip. Redosing won't extend the trip but can give you a whole new journey :)

For me it's not even comparable. On ket you are essentially a passenger along for the ride. Only even remotely interactive when you are well experienced and even then it's nigh on impossible to have any contol over. You are bordering on being anaesthetised, can't move, can't speak, can't open your eyes and have little if any concept of day to day reality. It's not like anything else at all really - kinda unique and wonderful :)

Also far more enjoyable than that description sounds :D

well said, dont even try to compare the two, it will be just as intence, but totaly different! you may feel a sense of not being yourself, being somthing different or not being at all....but its not scarey though, because most of the time you feel its not reall and youre only watching? you'll know wat im talkin bout soon enough;) ive never seen any1 i kno in a k hole with anything but a smile on their face!:)
nice to c u found ur meep...dnt lose it down that hole lol!=D

Quote from shambles: Not sure I'd compare bumping key to sniffing glue
mmmmmmaybe not, i was tryin to get accross the fuzzy fizzy head u get wen u first feel its effects?? which the closest thing i could think of, as i used to get a simiar feeling off beutane gas wen i was young(And stupid....I know!) but every1s different i suppose:)

Last edited:
fair enough :) what sort of music is the best to listen to when you're down that hole?

Have fun! And be careful. I wanna try it, but cant find it where I live. I'm not going to say where I live but the city I live in is kinda considered one of the drug capitals of the US! And I cant find it. Its easy to find yay, base, crystal, h, meth and thizz and pills but no K. It sucks!

fair enough :) what sort of music is the best to listen to when you're down that hole?

If you're fully holed you probably won't be aware of any music :D

Ketamine does strange things to music - stuff you normally love can sound awful and stuff you'd never think to listen to sounds great. I remember listening to The KLF's Chill Out album (and others) near the beginning of the night my first time which caused the whole night to have a railway theme :)

Haesea, just pop down to your local vet with a horse ;)

i'll bear that in mind :) only 75 hours until i'm picking it up now!

K is in unlimited supply in canada .... I want to k hole while my parents are asleep . Is this a good idea? Do u move around and shit? Or make any sounds or u just lie there? Plese tell

You would have great difficulty moving whilst k-holed. It's possible you may make a few odd noises but it's not something I've noticed often myself.

no you prob wont make much noise if ur fully holed, but i wud advise against doin dat. wait til u dont hav 2 worrie bout ur parents!! u could end up just really dissoiated and confused but still able to move...trust me, ive done sum wierd shit on ket. worst case senario....you go in and piss on your parents then flush with the door handle, lol! wait 4 it.............;)

aw that sucks donkey dick:( and u wer all phycd up n all... bad luk
he'll have it the wkend kno? it is wednesday...

nah his supplier's out :( but on the upside he owes me money and he's sorry about it so 6g of mandy for free ;)

You would have great difficulty moving whilst k-holed. It's possible you may make a few odd noises but it's not something I've noticed often myself.

Thats why its single handedly seems to have ruined the London squat party scene.

I really resent what it has done to the dancefloors of UK's underground raves.

Just full of dribbling wobbling zombies that have no comprehension of anything - let alone the music. I'm sorry to pick on ket, but I just see nothing good about it. Seriosly, if you're going to do that shit on nights out take it real easy - or better yet leave it till you get back.

How can anyone be enjoying themselves at a rave - when they have no comprehension of who, what and where they are :! It also attracts muggers. I've seen K-heads just getting blatebntly robbed as they didn't know what was going on and even if they did - would be unable to do much about it =D

I also have a freind that caned the SHIT out of it. Shes just 25 and has had to have a full bladder re-construction. She can never now have children. I know another young guy that has to wear a piss-bag due to ketamine. He actually swicthed to HEROIN to avoid/get relief the K cramps.

I dfon't think K should be compared to any other normal psycdelic. Most people can enjoy these substances as they are warm and quite funny to "play" with. They also tend to be stimulating, so taking in a group is cool. Kets totally different though. Its has no warmth or fuzziness. To me it feels really plastic, and like you have done something to your brain that you shouldn't have. In a social setting its particulary useless (IMO).

dats shitty. u dnt kno other people who do it? not gettin into sourcin, but were bouts in england u from?

south, and all the other people i know are unreliable and the one other guy i know who sells it mugged a mate of mine the other day so i'm not gunna risk it

quote from EoE: Kets totally different though. Its has no warmth or fuzziness. To me it feels really plastic, and like you have done something to your brain that you shouldn't have. In a social setting its particulary useless (IMO).

dont be so mean!=P

I totaly agree with the whole clubbing point though. used to do it but learned my lesson

was wondering does any one else feel like they're pissing acid after a gud session?? i fuckin hate that! didnt kno it could do THAT much damage to ur bladder tho!!?? this guy was a chronic abuser though right....?

south, and all the other people i know are unreliable and the one other guy i know who sells it mugged a mate of mine the other day so i'm not gunna risk it
Ha! fuckin right!! hope ye get te do it soon m8, i fuckin h8 bein let down like dat wen i get something into my k,... i mean head=D

haha i guess 6g of mandy will do me and a mate fine for a weekend ;) but i wanted to try something new. btw, do you get good shrooms in ireland cos i saw the film 'shrooms' haha

yeah we live in the woods and farm them!
seriously tho,... no their shit! ud need ur stomach pumped b4 ud be trippin! i just get the grow kits off the headshop

good movie tho....=D

Last edited:
Yeah when i was in england me and my mates sometimes go picking . . . Englands awsome for that ! Its the right climate here damp and not to hot . And lots of cow shit which they grow under . Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.