View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine - first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
In PD it would probably be closed an Meeples pointed in the direction of the Ketamine thread and Beginners Guide anyway so probably better either here or maybe in BDD perhaps? I just like to stick my oar in when ket is being discussed :D

What is PD and BDD?

So u wil feel drunk . Ok . . . . Does anyone know what drug will put me in a dreamlike state? like im floating ??.... Cos i just realised ket doesnt do that and i hav to carry on searching ??

different drugs have different effects on people. but i would say your best bet is acid? but thats a 'different ball game' :)

PD = Psychedelic Drugs
BDD = Basic Drugs Discussion

Would also be okay (and appropriate as you're in the UK) to go to EADD (European & African Drug Discussion) too :)

JamesMartin: As mentioned above, ket puts you into a very dreanlike state - not like being drunk at all really. Although low doses can make you very unsteady physically it's nothing like being drunk. Acid's a whole other thing entirely and really completely different :)

So acid wil put me in a dreamlike state ... What about pcp? I cnt gt acid? . . . . Or am i going off topic lol

^^i can vouche 4 that. think of a bump as as much as you can fit on the end of your front door key wen u dip it in the bag, at least dats usually how i bump. you seem like you really wanna explore this even though you are hearing how strange this drug can be compared to the ones your used to....so...(IMO) do two bumps and fuck it! if its uncut k they prob wont hole you(in fact they more than likely wont) you will defo kno how k feels=D Even if you do hole, its not that bad and as its guna happen anyway...why not? its*almost*like observing someone elses trip? If that makes sence? if ur bumpin up, initial effects(to me) are comparable to sniffing glue or other solvents if uv ever done that as a kid? after that it gets really hard to explain..just go with it. be ware of how morish this drug is, at least for me it was! the urge to redose wen its over can be overwhelming. a good hole will leave you a bit retarded the next day, but trust me, its well worth it!
now go find your meep my meeples friend........

by the way if youre plannin on goin mad on this stuff beware of how unco-ordinated u can get! many falls and split lips! just be somewere safe. many people like this asa clubbin drug? no, that involves too much walkin n shit, lol! its great after stims!

Last edited:
^ Not sure I'd compare bumping key to sniffing glue :\

Also, ket has an awesome afterglow and certainly shouldn't leave you feeling retarded the next day.

So acid wil put me in a dreamlike state ... What about pcp? I cnt gt acid? . . . . Or am i going off topic lol

Your best bet is to check out the drugs you are interested in by researching them. As you are talking about psyches then the PD Guide would be a good start. PCP is related to ketamine but very different from all accounts - more likely to produce unwanted side effects and/or go horribly wrong.

meeeep! ;)

is k holing like a shroom trip? cos i do enjoy them ;) or is it even more interactive and enjoyable?

K holing is like the peak of a shroom trip - you're stuck in an endless state of awe and amazement at the psychedelic realm you just entered.

However, it's a lot different too. Tryptamines and dissociative psychedelics are two different leagues.

yes! i have found my dream drug :) the peak of a shroom trip is the best feeling i've ever experienced, and to have that for 1-3 hours?? :O

^ One hour for a ket trip. Redosing won't extend the trip but can give you a whole new journey :)

is k holing like a shroom trip? cos i do enjoy them ;) or is it even more interactive and enjoyable?

For me it's not even comparable. On ket you are essentially a passenger along for the ride. Only even remotely interactive when you are well experienced and even then it's nigh on impossible to have any contol over. You are bordering on being anaesthetised, can't move, can't speak, can't open your eyes and have little if any concept of day to day reality. It's not like anything else at all really - kinda unique and wonderful :)

Also far more enjoyable than that description sounds :D

It also makes you look like a retard.

Nodding on smack also makes you look retarded but doesn't half feel good, eh? ;)

@Shambles - Looking at the wobbling dribbling ket zombies I used to keep tripping over at squat parties - made me look like a pin-up when nodding on smack!

i'll look at that :) i'm off to bed now guys, thanks so much for your advice, be sure to keep this thread going, and i'll talk back on it tomorrow. Night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.