• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

When I was 20 the cops constantly tried to catch me slipping, I'm talking every week or two detectives jumping out of a black SUV and searching me.

Fortunately I was a straight tussin head at the time so they'd see I had zicam nite or robitussin max on me and leave disappointed. I did get locked up for some violent drunk/dexed out shit eventually. (Whupping someone's ass in a store at 3am and chilling on the bench outside. Fucking dissociatives.)

Ass much as I enjoy your stories on this board....u don't belong in public society that has drugs flowing in it

It was so bad one night I passed out on a huge mix of alcohol and oxy from the party next door
Had accidentally left my back sliding door open and a guy I had just met from next door slipped in and robbed me while I was passed out on the sofa
I woke up and my RX was gone for Xanax - plus other things
I was so f&%*d up I actually called the cops to report the stolen RX then pass out for the 2nd time - they let themselves in and shine a light in my face and I was really unable to explain what had just happened - luckily someone from next door who was straight (how that happened I have have no idea - it was 3am and I thought everyone was lit)
I learned a time ago to respond with over-politeness to cops - if that person hadn't come over and told them I was having a bad reaction to anti-depressants (which I had to produce) I was going in. I over reacted by running out of the door and climbing to the roof - yelling at them to stop the guy who stole my prescription - Florida is a fun state where cops will baker act you if you do this crap. I escaped that time... I didn't the time before that - and it was a long 3 weeks in the looney bin

Nothing speaks of insanity as clearly as someone who calls the cops on themselves accidentally.
Yeah it was dumb - lesson learned tho.

I've had the cops called on me for all kinds of reasons since then.
Every time they leave empty handed because I figured out how to deal with them. It's a shitty act in a real shit show but desperate times call for desperate measures.
I try to not put myself in that situation anymore.

Hmm, sounds interesting. Could you explain with more detail what you have to do? Does it involve sex by chance?

^ i would also like to hear people stratyegies for dealing with the cops without them searching/fucking you over.

^ i would also like to hear people stratyegies for dealing with the cops without them searching/fucking you over.

Be friendly and relaxed? Cops are humans, too. They enjoy beeing respected and threated nice. Not that this will stop them go search, but the outcomes make a difference.

We used to run from em every other night in the summer when we were kids. It was the most exciting adrenaline rush. We often times weren't even doing anything but when your friends run you run and we always got away it was f****** the best childhood anybody to ask for it. I felt like the Dukes of Hazzard. These are real cops with all the training in the world and they couldn't find some punk ass kids.

Fast forward a few years of we get popped for something we didn't even do the one time we decided not to run. And that set off a whole series of Life events that I will not go into here. I always resented law enforcement my whole life they were either bullying us or they're arresting really good friends of mine for basically nothing. They took people out of my life that I loved.

And dwelled on that for a long time. I don't know what changed I know I got clean and I got out of the lifestyle I was living. But I still hated cops. I moved far away from my old neighborhood and I moved up to a rough area. I saw cops as people trying to like protect and help other people like real s*** I saw that s*** everyday. But like sometimes your vision is kind of skewed and you can't really see things for what they are.

Since the statute of limitations I could probably write a good sized novel about all the different run-ins that I'll say we as in me and my circle of friends over the years

When I was 20 I was moving from my parents house to employee housing for a new job I had just taken. I loaded everything I owned into my car, including a very large amount of hallucinogens, locked inside a box. Alongside that was several large glass jars filled with edibles. The lock box was hidden, the glass jars were not.

While my car was fully loaded, I went to a going away party my friends were throwing. I was completely sober because I knew I had to do more driving to do that night. When the party was over, I offered a friend a ride back to his place.

I was about halfway there when I took an illegal right turn and got pulled over pretty much immediately. I didn't realize it at the time, but my friend had an open bottle of liquor at his feet in the passenger seat. We were both under 21 so very illegal.

The cop asked for license and registration, and I couldn't find my registration so I sort of started to panic realizing the situation I was in. If they saw the open bottle, they'd have probable cause to search my car and find a very felonious amount of drugs.

Fortunately, I found my registration and the cop let me off with a warning. But that was definitely the closest call with the police I've ever had.