• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

Way back when I was getting married, me & my buddys were up in the hotel room gettin ready. We pulled this big mirror off the wall & laid it on a table. My best man laid out these ridiculous lines of blow & we were having a great time, when all of a sudden there's a knock at the door... it's the Rabbi comin in to get my signature on the marriage contract! A couple of guys stalled him while a couple others stood in front of the mirror. There was just too much coke laying there to try to throw something over to cover it up. I was shittin bricks but the Rabbi just smiled, got my signature & left.

i always thought most rabbis loved the yayo

When I was like 15 Me and my friends got in trouble for trespassing on railroad property and when the cop came to take us home to our parents I saw she had a dog in the backseat of the car I was about to get into and I had a 1/4 bag of weed in my pocket.

While she was cleaning out the front seat for me I managed to ditch my bag into a bush near the car and went and retrieved it later that night.

I've also ran from the cops on foot at least 3 times and got away every time. The last time I ran from the cops I later found out he snapped his ankle trying to chase us across a little creek we ran through. We knew the creek better than him and knew the best way to cross he didn't. 8o :):p

Once when I was younger, probably around 17 or 18, me and 2 other friends went to this spot behind an elementary school. We had a few joints and brought a couple of beers. For the most part, we have always come here at night and had no problems running in LEO. However, it just so happened during this night a cop stroll by (later we found out it was in response to a 'silent alarm' that was triggered in the school because of a broken window)

The cop called another cop (who is his partner I assumed), and they ran our names and asked us a few questions; is anyone driving, how much have you guys drank, etc, etc. The truth was one of our friends were driving but we all said we walked. In the end the cop just told us to walk home. Which was a HUGE relief, considering we still have bud and alcohol. They just made us clean up the mess we made. All in all, everything went well :D

My friend and I had the cops called on us while we shroom hunting near a residential area (houses just across from the patch). After hiding for a few mins from the cops we knew we'd got caught so we gave ourselves up but not before I dumped (i.e left on the ground) our shopping bag full of shrooms (100+ subaeruginosa) and my friend hid a 50 bag (2.5g pot) in his shoe

The police asked us what we were doing and straight away we admitted to shroom hunting but claimed we found none. My friend also told them he had a 50 bag in his car since they were about to search it. They searched the car but for some reason they failed to search his backpack that was in the back seat which had another couple of 50s and his bong.

He got arrested for the bud and got taken to the police station. While there he had to take his shoes off but the cops didnt notice the 50 bag in his shoe ^_^

He was released shortly so we went straight back to the patch, picked up the shrooms and went home to trip. It ended up being our first transcendental psilocybin trip which started profoundly changed both mine and his life forever.

I was driving with an 8 ball in my pocket, in a neighborhood I dont live in. Johhny law aka a cop is on my ass. In this area they pull people over for any reason possible. I was shitting my pants. This guy was going to pull me over any second.

Then I got the bright idea to go down a narrow one way street leading to some houses. I made a tight turn and drove slowley down the road into some random persons driveway. During this time the cop stopped and was shining his little light down the street for about 20 seconds. As soon as he saw me pull into the driveway he left. I got the fuck out of there before he came back. I'm 100% sure if I didn't turn on this street and get out of his way I would of been pulled over 5 seconds later.

I let my friend drive my 5-speed to practice driving stick on the way to a party out of town. A cop pulls us for speeding and my friend kills the engine in the middle of the interstate, we restart the car and he pulls off to the left side emergency lane. I had a bunch of 2-c's on me, I was sure we were screwed but somehow we didn't get searched.

Another time I was chillin with a Bluelighter after a night of debauchery I was driving her home. We were stupidly all fucked up on heroin, phenazepam and some other downer I don't remember.

I was nodding on the highway and swerving (stupid I know) and someone called the cops. So we get pulled over. They separate us, do the usual good cop/bad cop shit. And by the time they search my car (after I didn't consent) there were like 2-3 state troopers and sheriffs. Like we're fucking big time or some shit.

After busting our balls for 30+ minutes, they start drug testing every piece of garbage on the floor of my car. Crumbs, perlite, dirt, rocks this took another 30+ minutes.

While they were checking the potency of my floor mats they get a female officer to go strip search my friend in a gas station bathroom (idk how they did this legally). God bless her cuz somehow she hid the 3-4 bags of heroin she had on her.

The cops ended up with some phenazepam blotter, which they also tested but came up negative for LSD. :D But we made off clean, no charges. And somehow didn't get charged for the needles chilling in my car. No DUI, no paraphernalia charges. I mean wtf? I don't know how at least one of us didn't get arrested. Me and her were gonna post each of our own version of this in an older thread but never got around to it. I haven't heard from her in a minute...I kinda hope she chimes in, I never found out where she hid the dope on herself lol

I've had enough close calls.

Last edited:
^
Nice one.

I'll never forget me and my mate just grinning/laughing inside as the cops desperately searched his car for "the weed they knew we had", which we didn't, had smoked it all, which we admitted to and told them straight up.

He has a fairly big car and it was pretty messy, so they were going through absolutely everything vigorously. They looked like two stoners themselves desperately searching for their lost bag of weed or something, getting increasingly frustrated when they weren't finding anything. Then they just left in a huff, lol.

I haven't had a close call in ages. In more recent times those close calls have become 'court dates' and convictions :\

was at this really hot place in the hood gettin some fire dope. i goto cross the street but have to wait for a car. (night time) the car is a cop. so i get in my car and goto drive home. he is stopped at the stop sign right in front of me. so i pull behind him, he flashes his lights on. im like FUCKKKKKK. so i pull up next to him and roll my window down but he is looking down writing something down in his booklet. so i bang a right and gtfo. next day i realize i turned the wrong way down a one way street. good thing he wasnt paying attention.

What's the closest you've come to getting busted?

I think it would be interesting for people to list their most scary moments of almost getting busted. Here's mine:

Years ago my buddy John and I were partying with our ecstasy(back when pills were just MDMA and strong:)) dealer rolling, smoking weed, and drinking. We left still really fucked up of course. I had a new car at the time which my friend wanted to drive, so I let him. We had about 10 pills between us and a few grams of weed still on us.

2 minutes after leaving the house wouldn't ya know it cop sobriety checkpoint! Needless to say we were both shitting bricks as we pulled over. When the cop asked my buddy for license and registration I had to show him where they were, since it was my car. The cop asked why I wasn't driving ny own car and John quickly replied that I was too drunk to drive home so he was driving. The officer told him to get me home safely and we went on our merry way.

Thank god I let him drive my car! After being back on the road we each popped another pill to celebrate lol. Anyone else have an almost busted story?

Last edited:
never that close....well actually yes.

The closest time was when Id smoke before the bus came every morning. I got in the habit of smoking RIGHT before the bus came so Id enjoy and peak on the ride more haha.

Well Id been smoking before the bus for months, and the bus driver had finally caught on that I was the dumbass doing it (he thought it was the kids down the road because it never started smelling until like 2 mins after). In fact, the school security guards had been called on them, and I saw it happen right as we were getting off the bus but I was mad stoned haha and couldn't remember.

I was at this point so fucked up from smoking GIANT rips out of bongs multiple times per day that I didn't believe my senses when I heard him telling the girl that sits up front that he was gonna call the school security guards on me, he now knew who it was.

Well I forgot that (go figure) and walked off the bus, then saw them approaching and just fucking walked off campus without responding. They were too embarrassed to chase me b/c they still couldn't believe that someone like me would do that.

The next day they came again, and I was sober. IN YO FACE

Soon after I quit weed and started smoking only once a week on weekends instead of before school AND after school at night.

I've ran from the cops so many times that I've lost count. The closest time I came to being caught was when I was running from a cruiser and another cruiser caught me and I had to stop. I literally set all my drugs and paraphernalia down on the gorund right infront of its headlights just as the cop got out of the car. He searched me but couldnt find anything, so he had to let me off with a warning. It was sketchy as fuck.

I do not use heroin anymore, so I feel safe posting about this.

I had heroin and roughly 1 gram of cannabis in a container, in an article of clothing. I saw a cop looking through my stuff with said article of clothing. Minutes later I was back out on the road, and my heroin and cannabis were still there when I arrived to my destination.

never that close....well actually yes.

The closest time was when Id smoke before the bus came every morning. I got in the habit of smoking RIGHT before the bus came so Id enjoy and peak on the ride more haha.

Well Id been smoking before the bus for months, and the bus driver had finally caught on that I was the dumbass doing it (he thought it was the kids down the road because it never started smelling until like 2 mins after). In fact, the school security guards had been called on them, and I saw it happen right as we were getting off the bus but I was mad stoned haha and couldn't remember.

I was at this point so fucked up from smoking GIANT rips out of bongs multiple times per day that I didn't believe my senses when I heard him telling the girl that sits up front that he was gonna call the school security guards on me, he now knew who it was.

Well I forgot that (go figure) and walked off the bus, then saw them approaching and just fucking walked off campus without responding. They were too embarrassed to chase me b/c they still couldn't believe that someone like me would do that.

The next day they came again, and I was sober. IN YO FACE

Soon after I quit weed and started smoking only once a week on weekends instead of before school AND after school at night.

Hahah I thought this was funny :), reminded me of when me and my friend used to always smoke cigs at our bus stop or on the way to it since it was like a 3 block walk..