• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

Drug war = $$$

Yeah, it's sad but true. I think drug offenders are looked at as THE lowest form of people, I would go as far as to say lower than violent criminals: think about it, if you kill someone and are apologetic, you can get off with like 30-40 years and prison, or less if lucky, but look at William Pickard--former head producer of 90% of the USAs LSD in the 90's--he got something like 2 life sentences!!! A murder gets out of jail before a big distributor of a relatively harmless drug whose LD50 is ridiculously high (lethal dose = high = safe)!!

Another thing is that on my financial aide application for college it asks specifically if you have been convicted of drug distribution charge, which would disqualify you from aide. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? This means a fucking CHILD MOLESTER or A MURDERER is more eligible for financial aide than someone busted for selling a couple grams of weed.

I hate to say it, but this whole WAR ON DRUGS is just a money making scheme: more money for government from cash/drug seizures, court fines, seized property, more jobs for law enforcement, etc, etc. All of the money made from the war on drugs has been exchanged for human decency: people rotting in prison who don't belong there, people dead from drug crimes and rats/informant and family being killed---AND TO BOOT--drug crimes would not be nearly as abundant if the pertaining drugs were legal (how much crime do you see involved with tobacco and alcohol industry?)-- this means drug laws are the creators of drug crimes ironically. It's all about capitalism so the greedy can sit on their mountains of cash. There's no war on homelessness, why? There's no money to be made from it, plain and simple.

I sympathize with you as I was set up by a shady wigger I used to sell cuts of weed to, and it almost tarnished my name with a felony until the fiendy boney looking bastard did not show up for court and I got off with an expungement after probation. The points is, the drug war is so tied up in Capitalism/economy that it will not get any better for drug culture. My goal is to eventually move the fuck out the USA. The only difference between our government and a fascist government is that our government SECRETLY screws us over, hiding its oppressive and fascist nature, it has since the beginning with slavery and such, and it will continue to unless we undergo a major mental evolution and WAKE UP. Sorry bout the rant, but it had to get out.

p.s. good move on refusing the search. Best wishes, and stay safe.

snorting speed in a parking lot in my friends car, after all was done we look in front of us and see a cop car parked sideways, we are like : FUCK! we stepped out of the car and walked away, then came back and realized the cop was checking speed with a radar8)

i was hotboxing my car on the road and when i stopped on the red light with my left flasher on to turn on my street (on which cops NEVER come), i look in my mirror and see a cop car behind me with his left flasher on too. I drive my car every day all day, but i didn't have my driving liscence so i thought i was fucked (i just got my liscence this week btw). Turned out the cop followed me on a short distance and did a u-turn, parked and checked speed with a radar.

I LOVE RADARS

I smoked a lot of weed once awhile back at like 11:30 down at this spot by my ex girlfriends house with five of my close friends. Since i was under 18 the curfew was 10 and i had a pipe, weed, and a lighter on me i was already a little paranoid. Then on our way back halfway back to the house a cop drives right by us kinda fast, down the street we look and we can see the color of his taillights against the houses.. one of the chicks further down the street ran up and said he was turning around so we booked it up the street and barely made it back to my friends house, high as fuck.

i usually am pretty sly when it comes to the cops

Last edited:
Many many times.

Been pulled over after smoking buds in the car whilst tripping hard on a few hits of acid with a friend, my friend got done for possession of marijuana but the cops had no idea we were tripping thankfully.

Another time I was in a car parked at the beach with a friend, both tripping on mushrooms and we'd just smoked some weed as a cop car pulled up behind us out of nowhere. They asked for our IDs and we handed them over, meanwhile knowing there was a bunch of weed in the glove-box of the car and we were tripping on shrooms, so I was trying to keep my shit together. They then just left, I dunno how the fuck this cop didn't smell the weed, maybe he was just a decent guy and let it go.

I've nearly been busted carrying ecstasy, meth into venues before but thankfully they never search you fully. One time we were parked down the road from my friends house after a night out on ecstasy n shit and I still had a few pills on me as well as maybe 2g of weed, thank FUCK they trusted us and didn't search us.

Another time, me and a buddy had just finished smoking plentiful bongs and had finished the bud just as a police car pulled up behind us, they smelt it straight away, searched the car but had nothing on us so they just left. Thankfully we finished the session before they arrived.

I'm sure theres other times I'm not remembering, but it really sucks that cops target simple drug users, its pathetic, do something useful FFS.

Got stopped today walkin around the hood copping dope today. I said I was homeless and had a drug problem and he told me to cya and to have a nice day. The cops only like busting the rich addicts or people with cars usually..

50 gladies...

got 1 year probation after everything and paid like 7 grand in fines/lawyer

only thing that sucks is my record has a felony and now cant get work......

i just dont understand how they make you fucked up your record.... than tell you go out to the world, try to get a job with a record... when you fail... you will sell more drugs.... and the cycle starts again... its beat
dont get me wrong i did what i did and paid the debt... but i don't agree with them...

A cop pulled me over for swerving while i was nodding off, when i notice the lights i stick 24 bags of heroin into my pants in panic, the cop thought i was drunk n he breathalyzed me n asked me if im on any medications i told him i was just tired he let me go thank god.

Tell me about your close calls with the 5-0 YO! Yesterday me and my boy were chillin and I was noddin pretty good, so i asked him to drive my car to my house. He aint used to drivin my car so he kinda pulled out the lot sketchy and.. WOOP WOOP, the boys were on us like that. I had 5 bags on me and I tossed em under the seat. Cop knew what was up they were watchin this kids house I was at and dude was being as much of a douchebag as possible. Made my boy get out and do the DUI shit, my boy doesn't know how to deal with cops too well so he wouldn't STFU and the cop was getting so pissed. Couldn't pin us with shit and I told him I don't consent to search so he got uber pissed. Had to let us go. Close call mang.

Hey juice! Hello from your Utah J budd-e. So I was traveling home from a night of roll xperience at the local fav club for ravers. I'm traveling about 50 and a SJ kawp lights me up as soon as I hit the 35 mph mark. I'm really glad we didn't have any pipes/weed - he gets my info and as he's going back to the car I ask him if he's gonna give me a citation... He says "do you deserve a citation?". I reply telling him I'm pretty new to this neighborhood and I don't usually travel on this busy road at night.(I was new to the place I lived at). Well after he makes sure I checkout he let's me go and I give him a handshake and a thankyou! No ticket - I had some about 11 naaice yellow/orange pumas in my pocket. That's as close call as I've ever had. Lucky too with all the times I rode around while blazing

/iPhone post

i was coming back from the diesel spot, my pockets were mad dirty,
i took a shortcut, thru some no trespassing type shit,
5-0 caught me
ran my DL license
asked what i was doing there, i was like i read about this place in weird nj
do you know that magazine officer ?

yes i do. its pretty cool
he comes back, and tells me to stay out of that spot, cuz its dangerous, and i could get hurt,

then he goes wait a minute
and im standing, on like a bunch of empty nickel bags

thank god his partner was watching me like a hawk and was like ive been watching him he didnt drop those

and i got the fuck out of dodge

Me and two other friends were driveing back from picking up coke and weed. On the way back we were doing some coke in the car. When we were about 4 blocks from my friends house he acidently runs though a red light as its switching from yellow to red. We see sirens behind us and get pulled over. I quickly close and put the quart of beer I was drinking under the seat and my friend driveing puts the coke and weed in his boxers. My idiot friend in the front passenger seat takes off running. The cops sticks his gun the my friends head that is driveing and yells "get your hands out of the car". Hecalled for backup. To make a long story short my friend was able to talk the cop into believing nothing was going on and there was no reason to search the car. Thanks to all the alcohol and coke I was very calm and the cop didnt even know I was there till the end when my friend told him I was there. The cop wrote my friend a ticket for running the light said hi to me and left. My friend that ran ended up being tackled and spending the night in jail but got no charges.

too many, been popped with dope once. I knew if i got popped again my chances of getting a good job were fucked. Still didnt stop me from copping dope in the hood everyday for 2 years straight. tomorrow is my first day of rehab so I will no longer be copping in the hood. Ive been very lucky. one that sticks out is:

driving with my buddy. we was gettin 8 bags. So we stop at a really busy corner and the dealers were hustlin hard, swarming us. told us to park up, boy gets out grabs the D then gets back in the car. everything woulda been straight but he decides he wants a couple nicks of rock to speedball a lil. so we pull up to the next corner and he gets out and grabs the rock. gets back in the car, pulls off. he holds onto the rock and hands me the D. He is like FUCKK there is a cop behind us. Im like shittin my pants at this point. So we make a right then another right to get the fuck outta dodge. Cops is right on our ass. Finally about 4 blocks up a group of black dudes yell out "you gettin pulled the fuck over!" sure enough 2 blocks ahead he pulls us over for "not making a complete stop at a stop sign" im shitting bricks and try to get my boy to hold the D since he doesnt already have a drug charge, he swallows the rock and tells me to put them in my underwear. I shoulda just put them in there but i was panicing and decided to put them down in the little crevice where the plastic thing covers up the seatbelt. If you look at your seatbelt you will see what I mean. So i stuff all 8 bags down there. well so i thought. The cops comes up and asks us why we exited the car at such and such street. my boy told him we were looking for weed but they didnt have any so we left because we were scared. The cop freaked on me for being on my phone, and made me put my hands on the dash. I thought we were getting searched for sure. he comes back and just says "SCRAM" thats it. so we get to a safe spot and my boy gets out to puke up the rock. I start to pry off the plastic cover that i stashed the D behind and notice that 1 of the bags fell down between the seat and the door. In plain view. If the cop woulda opened my door we woulda been fucked. So lucky.

My first close call was while smoking at the grade school I went to, I was 16 and some ass called the po po. Well I ran my friend walked like a dumb ass.... then another cop came from the other direction and pulled right up to me, I turned my back to him and crotched a chillum and weed.... they searched me FOUR times and didnt find it, soooo close. They gave me a tobacco ticket, pricks.

About four months later, smoking on a bike trail with same friend and cop randomly pwas patrolling the trail... if you knew how Shorewood, WI suburb cops are you know.... you know what to do... RUN. So we run lol my stupid friend wearing too big of pants having to keep pulling them up. Well, we get away and I hide behind a building with a half oz of bud in my hand ready to ditch. I see another cop pull in the parking lot about 200 feet away and meet up with the other cop, they searched with flash lights for 20 mins and then left.... we ran home taking alleys and got away.

When I was 19 my friends and I had all eaten shrooms about an eigth each. I had a roll and 1 more gram of mush in my pocket along with a pipe. My friend was driving 110 mph (yes stupid to drive on shrooms, ESPECIALLY that fast) but it was the country and so we rthought... there was NO one out, we were wrong... a cop comes up going the other way and busts a quick UE..... when he got to the window he immediately smelled the pot we had been smoking and I admitted right away we had smoked a joint and that was all we had. He kept asking if I had a pipe or more pot or other drugs and I said no. My friend who was driving could barely make sentences so I basically spoke for him most of the time lol. I guess back up was so far away he couldnt pull us all out by himself search us and the car. So he looked at me and asked who is the most straight to drive? And I said my friend who was driving (even though it wasnt true lol) and then he asked "are you sure I wouldnt find any drugs or pipes, guns, bombs, anything if I looked" and I confidently said no... he then asked for all of our ID's ran all our records... while he was back in his car running our names I ate the gram of shrooms I had and the roll WITHOUT water. OMG it was fucking nasty, he came back said we we're lucky all our names are clear, gave my boy a HUGE ticket and let us go.... man I tripped/ rolled so hard that day, first hippy flip. The quote of the day besides "HAHA that fucking cop was stupid!" was "I feel like a psychiatrist, but at the same time an RnB psychiatrist... you know... like R Kelly" lol.. i was in this weird chair and it just felt right lol!

this is just stories from 16-19..... and I left a few out, lol I will come back later and add some more.

When I copped some heroin and coke a few years ago I got pulled over 30 second after copping. So I swallowed the dope and coke ...and just happened to have gummi worms to chase the bags down with. I went home...puked and did a speed ball. Funny thing is even after being clean I still am kinda proud of that moment.

BUT this next one was magic:
Cops raid my apartment...apparently i did a favor for the wrong person. Anyway the cops clean EVERYTHING outa my apartment, weed, n2o, poppies, dmt "lab", vitamins, supplements, all my glass, soma, an OC crusted spoon, syringes, and more shit I don't remember. And then the fucking pig pulls out my handblown glass jar with 3-5 grams of DMT in it.
He asks what it is...I was so frustrated at this point I was like "I don't know" apparently very convincingly, cuz right next to that jar was another jar with 2-3 grams in it. So the cop just leaves all 5-7 grams of DMT behind...and they take my f'n supplement.

Cops want me to snitch (like on who? It was mostly legally grey stuff...anyway)

I lawyer upped and never heard from the drug task force again.
So there ya go DMT is truly magic. Got raided and somehow the police managed to hold 7 grams and then let me keep it...WTF?!?! Magic right?

When I copped some heroin and coke a few years ago I got pulled over 30 second after copping. So I swallowed the dope and coke ...and just happened to have gummi worms to chase the bags down with. I went home...puked and did a speed ball. Funny thing is even after being clean I still am kinda proud of that moment.

BUT this next one was magic:
Cops raid my apartment...apparently i did a favor for the wrong person. Anyway the cops clean EVERYTHING outa my apartment, weed, n2o, poppies, dmt "lab", vitamins, supplements, all my glass, soma, an OC crusted spoon, syringes, and more shit I don't remember. And then the fucking pig pulls out my handblown glass jar with 3-5 grams of DMT in it.
He asks what it is...I was so frustrated at this point I was like "I don't know" apparently very convincingly, cuz right next to that jar was another jar with 2-3 grams in it. So the cop just leaves all 5-7 grams of DMT behind...and they take my f'n supplement.

Cops want me to snitch (like on who? It was mostly legally grey stuff...anyway)

I lawyer upped and never heard from the drug task force again.
So there ya go DMT is truly magic. Got raided and somehow the police managed to hold 7 grams and then let me keep it...WTF?!?! Magic right?

I fin this very appalling. Usually when cops raid your place for drugs (and especially when they're trying to convince you to become an informant, they are most likely to take anything and everything that even remotely resembles illegal drugs. The point is to hold as much evidence as possible against you so you will have more incentive to snitch.

If they would have taken that DMT you would have been so fucked, that is if they figured out what it was and what it DOES=D. In a country as corrupt as the US that depends on brainwashing the people so they remain docile and indifferent to the truth of what it's government is all about, a drug as eye-opening as DMT is sure to be seen as a huge threat to our government.

So are you SURE that the task force is going to back off? I mean how long has it been? Did you even get arrested? If you didn't get arrested (or even a ticket for the illegal stuff/paraphernalia) I would seriously ponder whether you were robbed by fake cops.

^the search was illegal. I never consented and kept saying "I want to talk to my lawyer" they took my phone from me.

They were real cops because initially I agreed to snitch and they called and called and called and I kept saying I couldn't cop(cuz they wanted OC's and coke) . Once I could afford a lawyer my lawyer knew the cops (small college town) he did all the talking. Called them twice to see if they would press charges....this was 2 years ago. I have no warrants. Lawyer said I'm good and returned my retainer.

But I also confronted the person who snitched on me. The cops knew that I knew the snitch....when they said "I got your dope" I said "oh fuckin _____ huh?". And the cops tried to play dumb but I wasn't selling shit. Their entire case was based on me trying to help a dopesick friend and an illegal search.

I later found out snitch 1 got a DUI on vicodin sold from snitch 2, I helped out with snitch 2 cuz he was "dope sick".

Plus my dad died a few months prior to the incident and I think one of the detectives was soft. They also confiscated a journal documenting my dmt trips, and how they were spiritual and the relation between my dads death, god and dmt. According to my lawyer this incident happened when they were changing lead detectives...probably tapped my phone and had me under surveillance. Which never lead to anything cuz I was just a drug addict who sold drugs once. I was more or less using money my dad left me to have a super head stash.

So yeah either fuckin 20 coincidences or DMT is magic. I'm with the latter.

Last edited:
^^ I'm confused. If what you are saying is that snitch 2 bought something from your house and gave it to the cops, and they raided it shortly after, then this is a controlled buy, which is sufficient probable-cause to legally search your place. Therefore your consent or a warrant is not needed.

I'd find it more likely that they concluded you are not as big of a dealer (or a dealer at all) as they thought you were or as snitch 2 made you out to be. Therefore they had no interest in a user. But still, usually the best that will happen in this case is a reduction of charges, rarely a dismissal unless the search was in fact illegal. So unless it was truly an illegal search, you were hella lucky.

^^However I wouldn't doubt that DMT provided some type of 'magical' protection for you. I had a similar weird experience. I used to do 'favors' for friends all the time with herb. One time I ate a few gs of really potent shrooms (psilocybin is only a phosphate group different than DMT) and had a little revelation. You know how shrooms (or entity if you will) kind of tend to hijack your own internal voice to send you little lectures? Well, my internal voice on this trip told me to stop doing these favors, that if not one day it will end in grief.

Turns out, not long after, I did a favor for the wrong person just like you. He was a loose acquaintance of a friend, and snitched on me over a half ounce of bud. A search of my house yielded a scale, and another 5g of bud. Was facing 2 felonies, all lawyers said impossible to beat if went to trial.

I got lucky though, the snitch was a hardcore dope head, and most likely a dealer. Therefore, the narcs he cooperated with were high profile and wanted 'big fish' (I even saw two of these officers on the TV show Cops in a drug sting!). So I chose this one narc that was there who knew a relative of mine and seemed sympathetic towards my unfortunate life circumstances at the time. I called him every so often, pretending I was planning on cooperating with him (but not really, just to delay the court date a few times). I told him I couldn't give him any harder drugs than herb, and he seemed to believe me.

Anyway, on court day, none of the officers or the snitch showed up (most likely because I was too small-time to be worth their time in court). So the DA said he would drop the felonies unless one of the narcs objected. I had him contact the narc that I had been talking to, and it was approved. I got probation without verdict (expungement afterwords) for the simple possession.

Here's the catch: earlier the day I got raided, just at random I had moved my 'larger stash' into another room to do some sorting. When they threatened to get a drug dog, I pointed them towards my smaller 'quick access' stash in my room. They took that and left without finding the larger stash in another room (which may have made them pursue the case but still wasn't THAT big) which just so happened to also contain a bag of shrooms;)

After thoughts: Stories like yours and mine make me wonder if there really are entities that we communicate with on natural psychedelics. Maybe having a relationship with these drugs earns us a 'guardianship' with the entities that occasionally save our asses. It's as if the typtamine entity was telling me to stop, but when I didn't listen it decided to teach me the hard way but just to scare me enough without screwing my life over. Idk Just a thought..

This was a few summers ago, I was out in a forest by my house with my girlfriend, another girl who would end up being my girlfriend, and another guy and we were all rolling and as we were leaving the forest, there were like five squad cars with their lights flashing waiting at the enterance. They separated and frisked us and I thought for sure they would notice anyone of our pupils. It was three in the morning and they shined their flashlights right in our eyes. They let us go and claimed that a neighbor of mine saw people running in the woods and thought she heard screams.

1. I was smoking a blunt with my friend and these two girls I had met in school. I was just driving around aimlessly. I got to a stop sign, and changed the radio station, or switched CDs. Either way, a cop pulls up to my car when I got to the next stop sign. At this time, my friend in the back seat had the blunt. The cop asked why I had stopped so long at the stop sign, and where I was going. I told him that I was just switching the radio station, and that I was coming from town X and going to my friends how a few blocks from there. He just pulled away, and didn't smell anything I guess. I was always against baking out my car, so we had the sun roof open. Otherwise I would have opened the window with smoke pouring out. Anyway, we just continued smoking that blunt.

2. I stopped to roll a blunt in a neighborhood over by where I lived. I was just in front of a random house, and I think that when I opened my car door to empt out the blunt guts the people in the house noticed that I was sitting the the car in front of their house and called the cops. I had an eight of weed on my lab, half of which was broken up into the inner leaf of the duth while the outer leaf was hanging from my stearing wheel. At this time, a cop car pulls up right next to me. My windows were tinted and it was at night so it was even harder to see it. I just sat still, and they just pulled away. I saw them going to turn around at the end of the block so I put all the weed and dutch leaves in the baggie, started my car, made a U-turn and gassed it outta there.

3. I was at the bar with my friend, and we had gotten there kinda early. We were drinking, but not too much. Xanax was also in the mix. My friend needed a ride home so I gave him one. After that I pulled into the bar near my friends house to see if my brother was in there. He wasn't, and I pulled outta the parking lot kinda fast. I got pulled over, and immediately ripped the bracelt from the bar off of my wrist. I just got a ticket for going through a stop sign from him.

30 minutes later I am on now on my way to pick up somebody from a different bar. I was running late due getting pulled over. The car in front of me was going like 20mph, and I saw a cop in the right lane about 200ft back. I decide to cut into the right lane to pass the slow car. I end up getting pulled over, but this time had to perform a field sobriety test.

If my calculations are correct, my BAC should have been borderline legal. Anyway was passing all of the coordination tests, but they could tell that something was wrong with me. I had a script for the xanax but that never even came up. The cop made me take the breathalyzer 3 times, and I think it may have been broken because I passed and also I had told him I had not drank anything that night. I figure he would have said something if alcohol showed up on it. I think he figured that since I had already gotten pulled over 5 towns over, that I must have been fine if that 1st cop let me go, and b.c I made it all the way there just fine.