• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The first time you smoked weed - TELL US YOUR STORY

Old post from pinkstrawberrys but revelant. First time friends put hash in the front of cigarettes and I was a track star in high school but since the boys from Newark jersey were big an bad they made me light a bunch of cigs for them all night as a joke. It was one night and didn't even notice, I didn't inhale at all and told them I wouldn't. They let me know the next day what the joke was and had me taste a real cig to show me the difference and I said the stuff last night taste a lot better. 1965 I was 13

First time you smoked

What was your first ever expierience with weed. mine was in grade 7 me and my friends had never been high before but we had smoked but we literally smoked like lestt then a .1 out of a popcan before this so one day me and my friend go buy a deagle(1 gram) and we decide to make a gravity bong. we had no tolerance what so ever and we smoked the full gram out of the gravity bong then we were baked as shit and we had never been this high before so were all like "Oh SHIT MAN I THINK THIS HAD ANGEL DUST IN IT" and we were just freaking out about being really stoned it was fun as fuck now i smoke 4 grams a day and have never gotten as high as i did that day :D

i was 15 and has just gotten back from the club with my buddies. they were all habitual potheads and i had just gotten my first taste of the nightlife.

i used to spend my days (2009-2011) playing call of duty with my other introverted friends.

anyway, there i am, my cousin and 2 others are smoking a piece of this 'afghan' that my cousin had. out of my utmost curiosity i asked for a pull and attempted to smoke. i ended up not inhaling and essentially wasting the weed lol.

--otherwise - the first time i got high, my entire body went numb from head to toe and i smoked in the same location as the time just before that except with 2 other friends.

Thought I was ripped off and vaped a shit ton! All of a sudden I was on my bed so high I couldn't move and seeing funny colors. Good times.

The summer after Freshman year I was going through a pretty rough time and went over to a friends place to talk and relax for a bit. She knew how stressed out I was and suggested that I try smoking. I was really hesitant at first because my family saw me as a D.A.R.E poster child and I had never done anything like that before. We ended up smoking in her backyard while her parents were out. I obviously didn't get high because it was my first time but I slept over that night and her brother invited us upstairs to smoke.
It was incredible and nothing felt real at that moment. I was so gone, I couldn't walk down his stairs so I made a fool out of myself crawling down them. I remember tweaking out and typing everything that was happening in my phone because I thought I wasn't going to remember it the next day =D. It was a pretty great night though, I ate a whole box of cosmic brownies and fell asleep listening to heavy metal

2008, high school, grade 11.

I don't know why, but I bought 2 gram bags of some good weed and brought it home. It felt like such an adventure, and the weed in my pocket was all I could smell on the bus home.

I was trying to figure out a way to smoke it, and ended up settling on a pen that was made from metal, and with a little help of a drill and epoxy, I glued the tip of the pen perpendicular to the barrel and made a pipe with tiny bowl.

I waited until Friday, and hopped on my little gas powered scooter a d drove off into the forrest. I found a nice location, it was the start of summer.

I pinched off probably a point or less of pot and loaded it in the pipe. I was nervous, hesitant. Every time I raised the lighter I put it back down thinking about all the things you learn in school. I said fuck it, I'm going to find out myself.

When I inhaled that first foul tasting hit all I could think was "ohbohohboyohboyohboy". I gagged, but kept at it, making a point to properly inhale, until it was all gone and I could taste burnt epoxy.

I sat there, thinking about the horrible taste. It was the shitty pipe. Whatever! I'm not feeling anything, what a disappointment, let's go I thought.

Put on my helmet and sat on my scooter, pushing the ignition but nothing was happening. Weird. I realized the scooter was on already, I couldn't feel the usual vibrations. The weed was setting in.

Okay shit get back to the house. When I drove, massive tunnel vision set it. Thank fuck there are no cars on this road. My heart was racing! The scooter felt like it sliced through butter. I was afraid.

After a long drive on what felt like an unfamiliar road, I got home. Walking up the staircase I got mad tunnel vision again, I was in a panic.

Then I put on some tunes and i became one with the music. It was a good time from that point on.

Been smoking daily since.

Mine was a fairly negative experience but it did me some good in the end. I was 14. I used to hang out in town with a group of people every Saturday after band practice. I can't remember how, but I ended up meeting this 16 year old dope smoker and his girlfriend. He talked to me about dope and I seriously wanted to try it, way before the age of 14. So we went on a bus ride and scored some white widow. He then started to skin up. The main problem with my experience was that he kept giving me more and more of a spliff and I didn't know when to stop. It finally got to a point where we decided to go to a rock pub. This seemed like a good idea but I wasn't used to drinking beer and so the beer after smoking made me feel really rough after about 10-15 minutes. He kept making this sound which he knew got me into hysterical laughter even though he knew it was unpleasant for me. His girlfriend tried to stop him but he wouldn't. We ended up buying half a petrol station in the end with the munchies. I had popped a white one but was lucky enough not to be sick. I ended up getting on a bus home where this guys girlfriend made sure I got home ok. I never saw him again (thank fuck!). The positives out of this was that if I ever pop a white one, I never get paranoid. I can keep calm and collected, throw up and then sleep. So not all bad in the end. A (hopefully) permanent solution to an otherwise horrific experience. Anybody else able to avoid paranoia with a white one?

first time I smoked was summer before sophomore year. I was with about 6 other people at my friends house. me and my friend were the newbies of the group so like 2 hits got us high asf lol. but eventually we started doing other shit so like weed had been our appetizer. but that next morning we smoked a bong.

It all started in 8th grade. Me and my buddy E had previously talked about weed, but we had never really thought we would ever smoke it. But one day at school, he came up to me and said, "Guess what my brother was doing in the basement last night." I was curious. "He was smoking weed, and I did it too." E said. I was jealous beyond belief. He then told me that his brother also hooked him up with a dealer, so he could get some too. Now, E was from a very rich family, so when I came over to his house that very next weekend, he had about ten grams in a Pokemon tin. He also bought an awesome pipe to smoke it out of. So, we settled down in his room and waited til his parents were in his basement. (He had a big house) Then, we sparked up. I took maybe 3-4 moderate sized hits, but he said it was plenty for my first time. I was scared what it would do, to be honest. I sat down after smoking and played games on his laptop while he was zoinked out of his mind on his bed. I barely felt it. And we weren't smoking dirt weed, this was good shit too. I became frustrated because I really wanted to get high. I actually remember googling "how to know if you're high." The colors on the laptop screen did seem 'different', but nothing crazy. Eventually I convinced myself this was all weed did, and that it's not that great.
I believed this for awhile, until the next time we hung out when I got really high...but I'll post that story individually in a new thread, it's a long one. After all, this thread is for the first time smoking experiences, not nessesarily the first time high experiences.

I've had a few 'first times,' because my cannabis smoking has not been consistent. My very first time was in eighth grade. I've been high from huffing fumes before but I had no idea what cannabis felt like but had seen my brothers and friends do it and I was curious. I had to smoke it a good 10-12 times before I got high. My friends and I decided to go camping in an unfinished house the time it actually worked. We snuck in, set up our sleeping bags and began passing pipe bowls. They told me I had to keep smoking till I got high. We smoked 2-3 loaded bowls before i started feeling something then it hit me like a fucking freight train. I felt so out of it and disconnected from reality I literally freaked out and had a small panic attack. I probably took in a good 10-15 massive inhales and it was some dank stuff. It was a very short very intense experience. I was almost completely sober again twenty minutes later.

I smoked for a year then quit at age 15. Didn't think about it really at all for six years then decide to try again when I was 21. My first time in six years was probably more intense then my very first time honestly. I took a few massive hits out of a dry bong. This one lasted way longer then the other first time. I was at my highest point for 4-5 hours, baked out of my mind. Figured out that weed from 2014 was way more potent then stuff from 2006-7

Sitting in the bush near my high school with some other friends using a plastic bottle style bong with garden hose stem with filthy water in it.

enhanced-3082-1459819484-7.png

Someone gave me a roach of some dirt weed and I took about 4 pulls off of it and got high af. It was a real hoot.

It was in some bushes next to a motorway at the edge of my town, summer 2002. My mate was with me (it was his first time, too) and two lads in the year below me who smoked a lot of weed were going to give us our first buckets (gravity bongs). The two lads were sniggering because they were obviously planning to 'stitch' us. I told them that I knew they were going to stitch me and to put more in, because I wanted to be stitched (hardcore). This confused them but they did, and pulled me a big creamy bucket. Anyway, I took the first two burns and I think my mate had the left over thirds.

I stumbled out of the bushes and sat on the path. I hadn't taken drugs before, so it was such an overwhelming assault on the senses and mind that I just kind of sat there for a few minutes not really thinking about what had happened. All of a sudden a car drove right past me at 60+mph. It sounded completely different and the sound kind of hung in the air. I looked up and saw beams of sunlight shining towards me from a bright blue summer sky, and suddenly remembered what had happened and why everything was so strange.

My thoughts were so deep, complex and creative that I became quickly obsessed with the mind and stumbled upon bluelight and erowid. I would smoke back to back buckets in the forest with my (other) friend, trying to alter my mind as much as possible and talking about intense subjects that we'd never remotely considered before. And, here I am.

It was behind this bus stop. I was sitting on the pavement to the right of the bus stop.

qpbzAH9.jpg

Last edited:
haha i was in 8th grade and was with my gang banging homies (dont say it , i mean gang stuff not that other stuff hehe) at the Northside park and we had about 1/8th of white fire and we smoked out of a little homemade pipe, and i got veeeery high. theres a fire station on the way to my house and they were all outside and i heard the radios and thought they were calling police cause they were looking at me hehe so i ran home and went in the house, told my mom that i felt lovely today, and proceeded to eat the kitchen, and then fall asleep for about 3 hours. good times :)

Interesting.

I bought deepweb weed. It was a strain called Cotton Candy

Got it, left it in my house for days/weeks

Find stoner friend, ask him to smoke with me

We will a 1g blunt. I got fucking wrecked out my nut

It was nice

First time edible was a bit before this

again I bought some deepnet stuff. This time I got some hash called Cobra Hashish I believe. *snip*

I dont know why but I googled thc soluability. I found out it was fat soluble.

I put butter on a spoon, melt it and put hash inside it. and melt it more
I put the disgusting mixture in an oreo. Then I ate it.

I waited an hour, then I got HIGH as the clouds and beyond. I literally felt like I had a mild trip.

Threw up and had a headache but it was an amazing high.
Never been that high before. Even T break for 3 months never yielded a high that intense.

Last edited by a moderator:
im stoned at the moment so sorry if my spelling or grammar is off place. I still make sense though! I should hope. :)

Sounds like a crazy time! Please avoid mentioning vendor names/sources, it is against the rules here

I was raised to believe that weed, (aka reefers back then =D ) would turn me into a blubbering psychotic wreck after the first puff 8o.

As a teenager I wouldn't TOUCH the stuff, I stuck to that socially acceptable yet toxic substance, alcohol.
A few years of drinking left me a complete wreck. I stopped.

Aged about 25, a friend introduced me to resin.
I fell in love with it at once.

I've never looked back and I am unlikely to die from alcohol related disease.

Hopefully.

Well I tried a nice synth blend back when I was in middle school actually, and it wasn't too bad looking back. I'll report that + my first time with real weed.

The synth blend wasn't your typical POUR JWH-018 ON DRIED GRASS! shit, the guy who ran this website really cared and went out of his way to make a good cannabinoid mix (couldn't ever get info about what it was... if I was looking now that would turn me off). Even somehow got flavoring to stick through combustion. A tiny pinch with 2 or 3 very small, weak hits in a plastic water bottle pipe made me lose a couple minutes of time. One second I was in my bathroom taking hits, the next 2 or 3 minutes are a blur that seemed to last only a matter of a second or two, and suddenly I was sitting in my chair in my room on the computer. The next hour or two I felt like my inner balancing mechanism was being forcibly pushed back and forth at around 1Hz. Everything was super wavy. I freaked the fuck out the first couple times I used that stuff but got used to it. I think I had one last freakout and flushed almost a quarter ounce at once because I thought I heard something, don't recall for sure. But I did start to enjoy it towards the end.

I tried some stuff from amazon (don't think that's really source talk since amazon bans that shit now and everyone knows what amazon is anyway) that had JWH-250 in it after that, but never truly got high off of it. Maybe just the slightest buzz. I remember using that because it had different metabolites than JWH-018 and I had gotten caught by my parents with the stuff earlier. I'm not going to put 2 and 2 together here because I think that's against rules even though it's not in question form. I'll let you do that. I have no hard feelings whatsoever about synths but I probably will never use them again now that I can buy weed legally.

With actual weed, I actually never used it until last year. The biggest main effect I noticed was it felt like my mind was super slowed down behind my body. For an easy example, say I'd turn my head and I was kind of somewhat aware my head had turned, but then I would feel and see it happen maybe a quarter to a half a second after it actually happened. It also felt like my perception of movement was choppy like a low framerate game with motion blur. Of course I also got kinda hungry and my anxiety and all worries melted away.

It's really quite impossible to describe a high to someone who has never been high. It's a different state of consciousness, you can't know what that's like without experiencing it first hand. Just like you have no idea what a coma is like unless you've been in one, and a million other experiences of states of consciousness. That's why I'm so excited to try LSD when I get a chance in the next year or so.