• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The first time you smoked weed - TELL US YOUR STORY

First time I smoked I was 13 years old. (16 now) It was on Halloween, had such a fun night. Smoked out of a home made apple pipe, was with a few kids who were more experienced so they showed me how to toke correctly, got pretty high. Fun night aha.

I was 15 and it was Christmas. My mom used to take me down to the keys to visit my family christmas day, and my cousins and I would always hang out all night. I was just talking to my cousin about something and he just randomly asked if I wanted to smoke weed with his friend and him and i was like...sure! I was so nervous my heart was beating out of my chest. We walked back into the woods by my cousin's house and they had set up a little smoking spot with milk crates and stuff and they handed me a joint. We must have only smoked the one, but it got me really stoned. We went back to the house looking all shady and my other cousins were like "what the fuck are their problem" and we basically rolled around and giggled all night and just passed out. Good times...

My cousin's friend Nick, the other guy I smoked with my first time, who later became my summer confidant, died a few years later when he drowned in the Bahamas. Man, I had such a crush on that kid.

alright so i just tried this shit.

i took three hits of some good white widow. me and three of my friends (the fourth is experienced and knew what was gonna happen with him at least) all got different reations.

Me: I am kinda halfway stoned. i don't completely feel it but there's definitely a little buzz there. i see things more vividly that i did, i'm laughing at some stuff i wouldn't usually laugh at, and this music is fucking amazing (Portishead's album Dummy). Am i high?

Best friend: He kinda freaked out a little because his mom called literally as he was inhaling the third hit. freaked him out a little and he kinda panicked, but he's fine. no real anxiety attack. he's kinda neutral but a little buzzed as well. he keeps going "this music is crazy..." so i think he's affected a little bit at least.

Best friend's girlfriend: she just plain got high. happy as a clam, giddy, tired, stupid. hers was typical, but i suppose not for a first timer (because you usually don't get high the first time).

So this is what went down. We were downtown with our boy (much more experienced. he smokes alot) and we went to 7-11 and got some drinks and oreos. we went into a little inlet in this alley and smoked. it was pretty sweet but i can't totally tell if it effected me (as mentioned earlier). we went straight home and up to bed. we've been listening to portishead (they are such a good trip hop band. such good music i'm going crazy over it). also we've gone through just about all of the oreos. damn we're hungry.

pretty fun so far, but not too noticable. we're going to do it again tomorrow and see what happens.

Me- Age 17 Best friend who's Father owned the restaurant i worked - as a dishwasher, had access to all kinds of weed. The restaurant was a high class one featuring Viennese Cuisine. You know how close restaurants and pot are!!

The first time, I didn't even get high- but a couple of weeks later- same pot- same dose- I got higher than a kite. As they say, the rest is history. I've grown several kinds. They say that stuff grows like a weed! Who Knew??

I remember the first time....

I sat on a fat blunt with my gf, and was like this is it? anything more?... i dint get it really but i was younger.....now i do....

summary: I was disappointed with the Drug Value/Fun Ratio...

I remember the first time....

I sat on a fat blunt with my gf, and was like this is it? anything more?... i dint get it really but i was younger.....now i do....

summary: I was disappointed with the Drug Value/Fun Ratio...
yeah that's kinda how i feel. i'll try it again in awhile from now and see what happens then though.

one big difference

BEFORE: same old same old. depression. repetitive life (felt like i was doing the same thing over and over agan day after day). worries about my relationship situation.

AFTER SMOKING TWICE: I'm just really happy in general. i have energy right now, and i'm not worried about my relationship either. i'm not as horny as i was either (i was cool with fucking anything at that point). i mean i still really want to lose the ol virginity and shit, but i'm not in such a rush.

i've been really carefree ever since, and i'm like truly happy for the first time in a long time :p

well as some of the others have said i didnt get high the first time so ill describe my first time actually getting high.
My brothers friend had come by and asked if i wanted to smoke since my brother didnt want to. I agreed right away and we went to the back of the house. I told him how i never get high every time i smoke and hes like listen to my instructions. I took 3 bowl hits from his piece to my self and held each hit in for at least 5 sec. After the sesh i finally felt good and told him IM HIGH! I remember looking up at the moon and never seeing it as bright as it was and everything had a different look to it. We talked a little and once i went back into my room i called up one of my buddies. For the next hour and a half i walked around in the same pattern around my room and into my bathroom non stop. I just walked around and talked to him explaining how much fun i was having.

well as some of the others have said i didnt get high the first time so ill describe my first time actually getting high.
My brothers friend had come by and asked if i wanted to smoke since my brother didnt want to. I agreed right away and we went to the back of the house. I told him how i never get high every time i smoke and hes like listen to my instructions. I took 3 bowl hits from his piece to my self and held each hit in for at least 5 sec. After the sesh i finally felt good and told him IM HIGH! I remember looking up at the moon and never seeing it as bright as it was and everything had a different look to it. We talked a little and once i went back into my room i called up one of my buddies. For the next hour and a half i walked around in the same pattern around my room and into my bathroom non stop. I just walked around and talked to him explaining how much fun i was having.
you're lucky imo man. i haven't gotten that high yet. i know what you're saying, and other people have described the same thing to me, and i know i've been kinda high, but i've never been as gone as anyone talks about.

i'm keeping it to an every once in awhile thing for now because of how young i am, and how much my parents keep watch on me. i'll post back after next time i do it though. it probably won't be for another couple weeks or like 2 months or something though.

hahaha The first time i smoked Weed was literally the best day of my life :)

I had moved from my country(Brazil) to Sweden and had just made some really cool new friends, they invited me a party where i drunk for the first time. Then that made me curious to try weed too, so i asked a friend to fix some for my birthday. I told him a wanted an awesome experience so i told him to make me smoke until i could not take anymore( i had no idea what weed was like or how strong it was :p ) Then at the my birthday, on a friday, we meet up and went to a small mountain, it was snowing too. We were about 10 persons i think ( can't remember very well if u know what i mean xD ) My friend took the first hits, we were smoking with a pipe, and then put some weed int he pipe for me. He told me to take the biggest drag i could and hold it really long in my lungs, and so did I. i think i took my biggest drag ever that night :) it burned like hell in my throt and i cough a lot, but then i just waited for it to kick in. i actually was nervous that i wouldn't feel anything, cause i had heard some ppl don't feel anything on the first time. Boy, i was wrong. the next 2 minutes of the story is a total blackout for me. i have no idea what i did or tough. next thing i remember i was sleeping, having a dream where i smoked with my friends. I actually tough i was home sleeping dreaming all that,for real. but then it hit me; i wasnt dreaming,i was really stoned. REALLY stoned. I was so happy i literally loved every1 there. There was a time where another friend just arrived and for some reason a throw myself at the snow and started grabbing his foot. (we still laugh at that xD ) at the end, some ppl went somewhere to eat, i believe, and 2 of my friends ( the stoners ) went to smoke what was left with they're drug dealer, and they took me with them (remember i asked him to smoke as much as i could?) we then sited at his couch and rolled about 5 fat joints,i took about 1 drag of each, cause i was dying there :D i couldn't move or anything, neither speak very well. but in my mind i was feeling GREAT. colors were dancing inside my head. 30m later when it was time to go,i could not move from the couch xD so i had to wait there a bit until the effect cool a bit down and later i meet my friends witch were still out and they walked with me to my place. i remember people tried to speak with me, like asking me if i were okay, but i just couldn't talk( although i wanted to say i was feeling great :) i went straight to bed,cause i was so tired. i woke up high next morning ^^ I've been smoking ever since, but now i know that was a feeling that ill probably never experience again, (not from weed at least) cause of my resistance i built up. it surprised me how in one nigh Cannabis managed to give me the best memory of my life, bring me closer to my friends, and I've felt absolutely zero bad effects from it (except not being able to speak at the end xD )

I was in 9th grade and was over at a college buddy's dorm with some of his friends. We blazed a bunch in his room with a mini hookah and went out to the living room to chill. I didn't feel anything at all.

Some non pot smoking, studious-type girls came over (my buddy was crazy suave with the ladies) and everyone was just hanging in the living room. I'm not even sure if they knew we had smoked cause my buddy always appears completely sober. Then all of a sudden, I get the uncontrollable giggles. I couldn't help myself. This sets my buddy off and he starts giggling a bit. Cover blown!

I decided to crawl back into my buddies room to escape. Bonk! I rammed my head on his door. Laughter erupted behind me. I made my way onto his bed and shut the door. I was completely and utterly fucked up. Audio distortions, strobe light effects, complete euphoria, you guys know what I'm talking about. One of my buddies friends came in to tease me a bit while I'm laid out on the bed and unable to defend myself hehe. But no one gave me a hard time after that.

It was an awesome experience. Too bad I don't feel like that anymore.

It was with a friend of mine in 7th grade, in a park right behind our school. We smoked a joint, then we smoked cigarettes, we were tired and happy and there were a lot of squirrels running around.

So many years ago, I smoked a bit of weed with a friend out of a bowl and got just a little bit high but I was totally intrigued by it so I got high again and this time I was by myself and got completely fucked up and basically passed out on my bed. I even saw all colors and shit, it was crazy. Not making it up, I was really that high to the point I actually started to trip out a little. I drank this brisk iced tea through the whole time I was toking and by the last bowl I was just staring at the bottle of it laughing to myself

haloween 2000 took a break from.trick or treating and hit the bong a few.times. slept so.good that night. haloween will always be special for me

The first time I tried weed nothing happened, it was also my first encounter with tobacco too, In England they roll weed and tobacco together which I personally hate(I don't like ciggs, that's another story lol). Anyway so I smoked a shared joint with very little weed in it this was friends A's weed, very very bad as I later found out; after I'd finished the joint nothing happened, I must have done something wrong. It was probably the lack of weed, and yes I did inhale ! or may be the nicotine or nerves overpowering the 0.05g of weed !!(well it looked like that much). So wanting to repeat this and get high, for once I got hooked up with some other weed from friend B, 2 pre(shitly)rolled joints .4g each were bought, £4 each. Shortly after school ended I had to go and work in the schools office, catching up on homework; ironic right, this was with friend C who I was going to smoke/toke(idk) with. One hour has passed and we were let free by our head of year(or grade in America), we both made our way to the 'brook' a thin path accompanied by a small river, this was the start. We found a nice opening on the side of the path, nice to smoke weed by nothing more. We unwrapped the tin/aluminium foil in which the two joints came in, yes in foil !!(my 15 yr old friend B aka worst drug dealer, more to be said about home another time lool) after taking out the joint which we HAD to re-roll, two papers on top of each other were used WTF Ikr! We then lit the two joints, toked and sheltered them from the publics view, teachers and parents walked down this brook connecting many places. NOW THE HIGH, well....After smoking the joint very very fast I noticed i felt heavy and lightheaded, nicotine maybe??! I then sat down by a wooden pole and closed my eyes, I was here feeling as if I was rolling down a hill repetitively for an hour, I then experienced the most abstract thoughts I loved the thoughs not the nausea and feelings I'm going to call them. Friend C was bored he rolled his joint badly and got buzzed, threshold dose; as I sat there he threw doggy poop over me, I was too, well not stoned but umm first timed high to give a shit; after I stopped feeling the nausea, I got up and wakes to the train station that would take me home a weird encounter with a drug that opened me up to a sea of ideas and possibilities, 20 people in our year got busted for smoking weed, the buggest incident in our school, the summer was approaching, my friends turned anti drugs; whilst I went to my own world on lsd, I haven't smoked in 2 months I miss it; but exploring psycadelics is just as good. (Sorry for any bad spelling or grammar, B in English, I'm good at other subjects lol)

Thanks if you read it :)

oh and in addition, the funniest thing that happend whilst I was high. We were all in a park and sitting by a river (I know rivers again) anyway my friend throws his 2 litrr bottle of water ((full) idk why he did this lol his name was matt or matt the spac) into the river over his shoulder, this was funny in its own right, then we all here a squeal and a massive quack, he were high so we were like oh lol; then all 7 of us at once realised what just happend and we laughed out tits off for 10 minutes straight like so hard we were on our backs laughing constantly; the 2liter bottle took out a duck lmao, we got up and the duck was on its back legs in the air, poor duck; I was high and felt great emotions for this duck. Not to say when I'm sober I feel bad after hurting someone or an animal. Lool good times, not nostalgic Rhodes happened whilst sober or on psycadelics :)

I didn't think i got much out of it the first time, but I had a great time, didn't smoke any more for a while & then got into it a few months later. I skipped school sports day with a bunch of about 8 friends, went to a friends house & smoked weed. I was 13 or 14.