• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The first time you smoked weed - TELL US YOUR STORY

My first time was about 6months ago, couple of my mates asked me if i wanted too have a puff, so i met up with them at this park like place, at the time it was summer and the sun was out.
The park was just above a 2 laned motorway.
So we smoked and smoked, i got immediate munchies and couldnt stop giggling and thinking how much better this was than alcohol, i eventually stood up and went down to the side of the road and started mooning the cars and couldnt stop laughing, laughed for about 10minutes straight!
Some people say they dont get Stoned the first time they try herb - I say theyre too surprised at how different it is to alcohol and common myths theyve heard.
I am currently in love :D
And life just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter :p

My first time was in 10th grade. I smoked it a few times with friends after school, but didn't really feel it until the 3rd time. We smoked it out of a frickin' can in one of those runoff ditches (the ditch was pretty dry though).

I thought I wasn't getting high until we finished a gram and got up. I tried to climb out of the ditch but I found it rather difficult.

Got on my bike and started to ride back home with my friends when it hit me. Totally thought I was in a dream and had a hard time figuring out where I was. That was one of the longest feeling bike rides I ever had. I kept looking over at my friends, who were only about a foot or so away, but they looked further away then they were. Pretty trippy :)

Parted with my friends soon after and went to my house. Laid down on bed and had the best nights sleep I have ever had.

this wasnt the first time i smoked weed
but its the first time i got high off it

skipped school , scored a gram from the group of shops right behind my school
made a shitty bong and proceeded to smoke behind the local ymca
3 bongs later i walk over to talk to my gf who was doing swimming at the ymca
she said i was speakin to myself while walkin around in a circle lol
then we all walked to a friends up the road but no one was home
i then decided to pass out on her front door welcome mat
left there , caught a bus , wich i vomited on many times lol
then got off the bus at a group of shops and went round the back for a ciggi
though i thought itd be a better idea to go sit in the public toilet cubicle
with my head in my hands for the next 8 hours , woke up around 1 am
in this shitty tiny toilet , no idea how i got there at the time

that put me off weed for years , either it was laced with sum fucked up spray
or i was just greened outa my tittays

<<< TENGO STORY

I had always had a negative view on drugs/marijuana rooting back from my dad cuz I knew he smoked and DARE told me it was bad. Eventually after being in high school for long enough I decided to try it. I made a new friend in construction that year and he broke up with his girlfriend that wouldnt let him smoke. He told me he bought a sack (looked like a 1/4, i didnt know at the time) My parents went out for the night and I was like dude, come over lets do the damn thing.

We make an aluminum foil pipe (what a great way to smoke for the first time) and we go out behind our huge metal shop building the back yard. He packs two bowls back there and I dont really feel it, or so I thought. He thinks he hears my neighbor's dogs getting closer, of course they werent they were in a gate lol. So we get paranoid and go to smoke in our pump house (for the well). What a perfect room to smoke out too. O

n the way to the pump house I run into a bush and i was high enough to think it shocked my stomach where i ran into it at. I then thought, "Oh damn im high." We proceed to smoke 3 more bowls and when I jumped off of the counter to walk inside my legs felt like jelllllo. I go inside and notice im having slow framed vision. I had probably smoked way to much. I go inside to stare at myself in the mirror for forever and my friend walks in asking me what the fuck am i doing lol.

He says he needs to leave and im like no way man, your to fucked up to leave (he wasnt in my condition.) Eventually after laughing for 15 minutes without being able to talk i tell him later dawg. At the time i had an extremely annoying ringtone, and he calls me. I cant get my phone out of my pockets from the pants i had on the floor, eventually when i manage to get it, he informs me he crashed into a ditch. He did not crash into a ditch of course, just fucking with me.

Laid on my bed in the clouds, best body high ever, maybe 2nd best. Going and making a glass of tea was so difficult, then come to find out it tasted like shit cuz of smoking that devils lettuce. Wish i could get high like that again lol.

I remember walking out of the bathroom I smoked in and shutting the door and just leaning back against it cause I got hit so hard. Immediately after smoking I took a bite of a steak and cheese sub, and my mouth was so dry the cheese got all sticky and nasty and I couldn't chew or open my mouth and I didn't know what was going on and then I laughed for likeeeeeeee 30 minutes straight. ^_^

It was a long time ago that's all I remember hahaha.

the first time i smoked i didnt feel anything but i will write about the 1st time i got high. so one sunny day after school i went to a park with 2 friends(both experienced smokers) and when we finished the blunt i was just laughing histerically u know.. after some time something strange happened to me i cant explain like my memory was erased LOL, i couldnt remember anything from the past minutes and i kept saying to my friends that I JUST WOKE UP! and that i couldnt remember anything from the past 7 minutes .. that shit happened a few times i cant remember exactly..then when i got a little back to earth i started laughing at shit like a little kid again.. then while returning home on the bus i was feeling like i was in heaven i was simply happy with no worries and shit. 1 of the best experiences i ever had lol

10th grade, smoked some good herb my friend supplied me with in a preschool playground. I was paranoid as fuck and had work in 30 min but did it anyway - didn't really feel anything just sorta tired so I went home from work early. The next time I smoked however (with the same friend) I was at a party with a bunch of people I had just met, and my mind literally got blown away. My friend was DJing and mixing on the hosts pc, using samples of my/his voice and mixing it in with a ridiculous beat. I was extreemly euphoric, sleeping on my other friends dirty ass couch had never felt so comfy/cozy before.

i smoked weed on halloween night out of a caramel chocolate candy apple. and it was chocolate flavored weed. i was trippin nutz. the stars were echoing... idk how to describe it. and when i was walking the ground went up and down everytime i took a step

Chocalate weed? WTF

some of these stories sound hellllla fake.

Chocalate weed? WTF

some of these stories sound hellllla fake.
Meh, theres all types of fruits flavored weed why not chocolate?

I've bought organic Chocolate Thai from a hollywood dispensary that tasted just like chocolate when smoked - no lie.

haha great stories

my first was last year, my junior year of highschool. At the time i had a pretty negative view of smokin, but that night, i was just like "well its gonna happen sometime anyway"
so it was me and my friend, and the first time was with a lil wood pocket pipe he had. we each had like 6 hits, but i felt almost nothin. But about a week later, he got ahold of what i believe he said was "haze", but i'm not quite sure....anyway, we went in his backyard and ripped out of his new bong. Between the 2 of us, we went through about 5 bowls. I really didnt feel it until we went back inside, where i proceeded to veg out on his recliner and watch Borat(awesome movie to watch stoned). Literally couldnt stop laughin! Then we went into his kitchen and absolutely wrecked his fridge! To give u an idea of the damage we put onto his food supply, I'm 6'4-200lbs and he is 6'3-215lbs. We ate through probly 6 hotdogs each and then raided his pantry, got out 2 boxes of wheat-thins and put every sauce imaginable on them(mayo, mustard, thousand island, lemon juice, etc.) haha it was gross but we ddint care. And this was all the while laughing completely uncontrollably. Then we sat back down and laughed at Borat till we fell asleep. amazing night
Havent touched weed since then tho....

One massive bowl in corn cob pipe. Still wasn't high, smoked half joint. Started feeling a little giddy then THC hits my brain like a train.
I was incapacitated stuck in a flickering reality. It was as if I were falling asleep and waking up every half second. The so called strobe-effect.
I was really holding on to my reality then suddenly it drops beneath me and I'm just utterly fucked.
After some extreme paranoia about what was going on I finally got myself to relax a little to enjoy some munchies :)

First time..What a trip.

My first time was very foggy but quite a trip indeed.

So it all started..
one day when I had been talking to some friends about trying weed, but we couldn't find a place to stay. We were all super scared cause i was in the summer going into 6th grade. But finally this kid "overheard" us talking about wanting to try it and he was like "I can sell it to you and I know of a party this weekend you can crash there." So we were all stoked and i was like okay. I had a friend who smoked alot and i had him look at the weed before we bought it and he said it was good so we bought it...... So i got picked up went to my friends house and we went to this party. I walk in and we see people smoking in the house so were like lets do this, we walk over to the corner and we start trying to ghetto rig a pipe with whats around. As i pack the first bowl in out tin foil pipe someone sees from across the room and comes over and takes the can and hands us a bong and says that cans will kill you, so we proceed to smoke the 40 dollars of bud between the three of us. It was the first time i had smoked and i was completely unaware that the weed that I just smoked was laced with ecstasy so im running around trippin out not knowing what the fuck is happening. And that night instead of just trying weed i got plastered drunk, super stoned, and i was rolling witch i didn't plan on doing. So apparently we met some guy who was in his late 20's and we all rolled out of the party and went walkin through the town after that we wandered around for about a half hour to an hour till we found a gas station and we went in, next thing i remember that guy was throwing shit to me from inside and we both took off running. Then i guess i blacked out cause i woke up in an alley next to one of my friends and i was wearing differnt clothes.

So that scared me to death and then i went and smoked like a week later with my cousin and now im a daily smoker. My first acid and shroom trips were pretty mind changing aswell. XD

In grade 9 stayed home from school one day feeling sick and my bro told me that he had something that would make me feel better. Went out to the shed and he handed me this ICE BREAK bottle home made bong, 1 cone and i was fucked for hours. Lay down and listened to Anemia TOOL for the rest of the day, devoured a pizza and close to 2 liters of milk, I was really stoned. havent looked back. thanks bro

^Its not possible to have weed laced with mdma. You were probaly just really high. As for my story I met a friend at a local park. We made a tinny and loaded up two or three bowls and smoked them while sitting on the bench in the middle of the winter. At that time I didnt see anything wrong with that but now I thinks its ridiculous we did it in a place were anyone could see us. But anyways we finished smoking and lit up some cigs. Then my friend starts getting paranoid because a mailman parked his mailtruck in the parks parkinglot and was there for like 20 minutes. So my friend is getting all paranoid saying that this guy has to be an undercover cop. Normally I would have just laughed but I was starting to feel the effects and started to think his crazy theory was true. So in an effort to leave without him noticed we tried walking all the way around the park. After like 10 minutes of walking through like a foot of snow my legs and body felt retardly heavy and was like fuck this and just started walking towards the mailtruck cause it was a way eaiser route. It was funny becuase right after we walked past the truck he left and my friend was like "See man I told you he was watching us" haha after that we walked back to his house which literally felt like it took years when in reality it was only a 10 minute walk. Once we got back to his house we made 2 sandwiches and grabbed a bag of chips and watched a movie.

hmm we were having a small party in my dorm freshmen year...was drinkin a lil, someone busted out the bowl later that night. i was asked if i wanted a puff, i said sure. didnt really notice a high, but then again that was pretty much the first night i ever really "drank" alcohol.

was definitely interested after that point though, tried a few more times till i started getting high.

Was at a friends birthday party chilling outside with a bunch of people. I wasn't a stoner at the time but a lot of the people I knew there were and one of them had a brand new 2 foot bong with a brand new ashcatcher. At the time it was the most beautiful piece I've ever seen and I felt compelled to try it soooo...once it came around to me I took a puff and ever since I've been toking up.

hah i was 14 it was suposed to be me and my friend so we called up to get sum and the dealer wanted to join so we let him(he chipped in a bit) so we waited at the park he arived and tolled us he has to wait like 30 min so we sat their talking and sent my friend on a food run. 1 hour past and the guy called the person and turned out we would waite another 3 hours. it was almost 3 pm and 1 more person to join in later we finaly got our 2.5g ment for 2 when another friend came over so it ended up 5 people sharing 2.5 grams.
doesnt matter but we all got high eat heaps and had fun:)

my first time... i was 12 and standing on top of the little quater pipe in my local skatepark. id stopped skating and i was just chatting 2 my other 12 year old mate. we were watching this university student wiv long ginger hair on his skateboad. he was smoking a massive splff. eventually it got in his way so he stopped skating and asked me 2 hold it for him. so i did. after about 2 mins he sed... u can smoke it if you want. i sed what is it. and he said a bit of bud. so i looked at my mate took 2 fat tokes and iv been smoking nearly everyday sinse then. i cant get chronic bud like i used 2 back then anyore. englands been invaded by dirty spayed bud or stupidly expensive reamo. i wish someone could help me. my first joint was cheese and now im smoking shit... what a way, english skunk???? HELP

Was at a phish show, 97 or 98. I was like 13. Opened with Ramble On. Didn't think I was high but looking back on it I was.

Anyways after that I would smoke off and on. Usually at shows or something (it was weird I was going to shows and seeing DJs and shit but didn't start using substances until later, even though I was surrounded by them)..

Then eventually I just started smoking every day. I loved going to a field by my house and puffing (even made a thread about it here). Those first few months were awesome. However, looking back on it I started smoking constantly, very quickly. Should have thrown up some red flags when I started trying other things.

Last edited: