• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The first time you smoked weed - TELL US YOUR STORY

My first time i was 13 and a friend of mine offered me a lung/vacum well id been with people who smoked it before and as my mam was away and i could spend all day outside without her calling me up i decided it would be a good idea.
was absolutly blitzed out my face felt like i was moving really slow sitting down feeling like im sinking into things. got those feeling alot of times after that as i didnt really smoke it much until i was 15

i caught a train into the city for the day and met up with a friend.
he brought a couple of other guys with him.
so we walked back to one of the guy's houses and there was this big punch on, we kinda sneaked past it all and sat in this shed where this old drunk guy lived, and he shouted us a mix. it was my first time using a bong and i pulled it perfectly, we had like 3 more each and i still wasnt feeling anything. then we had to drop my friend off at the train station. the old guy drove us, there was like 6 of us in the car and hes doing 130 down streets and trying to drift around round abouts and stuff. we ended up side-swiping a parked car and running from the cops. everyone was freaking out but i was just sitting there having a good time. anyway we drop my friend off and we went to a dealers house to get half a bag and the drive-thru bottle shop and got a slab. we went back to the house and smoke up. its me (14 at the time), 3 16 year old guys (complete strangers) and the old guy and i smoked almost 2 1/2 blunts. then it hit me like a tsunami and was literally paralyzed, 20 minutes later i started puking.. and the old guy kept playing with my hair while i was greening out. it was fucked up. eventually i got over it and started drinking and smoking some more, and we had heaps of illegal fireworks so we ran around the neighbourhood lighting firecrackers and shit everywhere. we got back to the house and juct chilled for a while, and we all fell asleep. somehow i got home alive the next day and yeah. ill never forget that night

did that make any sense at all?

eh
i think mine takes the cake for most insane

First time I got high I was 15, two of my friends and I decided to smoke before going to the football game. I'd tried a couple of times before that and nothing worked, so by then I was *convinced* that I was immune to weed 8) so honestly I wasn't expecting anything to happen.

As we were walking down the sidewalk, I tripped onto the grass since the 3 of us didn't really fit next to each other. For some reason when I stepped onto the grass I had the same feeling you have when you're sleeping and dream that you fall and then you wake up... so then I looked up, and felt confused as to how I felt so I decided I was dreaming :D

But then I thought "wait, when did I get home? .."who won the game?... yea I don't think I'm dreaming :eek:" hahahaha And by then I had forgotten that my two other friends were with me until I turned my head towards them. I told them that I felt like I was in a dream just now, when I tripped (still not realizing I was high) and they just burst out laughing and let me know I what was going on hahaha :)

After that I just laughed all night. I remember going to McDonalds, and having that typical stoner moment when you get to the counter and have no idea what you're doing there or what you want to eat hahaha =D The lady just kept staring me like I was an idiot while I searched my brain for what to say lollllll

Best high ever <3

First time i smoked it was me and a few good friends in his basement smoking a joint of headies.....unfortunatly i didn't get high. Didn't get high for a few more times then one time it did and ever since then its been all good times.=D

9th Grade.

Me and my friend were walking towards the middle school because he had to meet his little brother there to give him something. There is a little bridge behind the school where we were waiting when 2 guys from our school rode up on skateboards, we weren't really friends but they sat down next to us and said hi.

The one who I knew better pulled out a pipe and loaded it and was all like "you guys want some?", I had never smoked weed before so I was just like "sure...". So he took a hit and then passed it to me. I took a HUGE hit and he was all like "wow, slow down man! is this your first time?" I told him yeah as I let it out. Him and his friend just laughed and started talking about everyones "pot cherries" they had popped.

The pipe went around a couple more times and I was feeling sooo weird, I had no idea what it was. They got up and started playing hacky-sack and I sat down on the ground. I was getting super paranoid at this point and kept thinking "shit, their going to stop playing, get pissed off, and kill me. i know it" they just kept playing. 10 minutes passed and they went to chick-fil-a.

Me and my friend who was sober just sat there until his brother came over to us, I walked home, in the house, past my grandma, ate half the fridge, and passed out on my bed. I woke up 3 hours later to my mom yelling "wake up you fucking pot head! i need to go to the store".

I have no idea how she knew, but she did not give a shit. I smoke pot whenever I can til this day.:)

It was with my sis on her 18 or 19th birthday cant remeber, but I was 15 almost 16 and her friends and our family were out the back of our house celebrating drinking and what not. Any way they all left and then my sis cracked out sum buds and started choppin and asked if i was in (she didnt pressure said its cool if you dont) but i said yeah cause all my friends had been smoking since 14 and i was heaps curious, but i had allways decided to not try drugs until after school (which failed). I had never smoked ciggies either so didnt really know wat to do so she gave me a couple of tokes of a small joint but i was kinda drunk already of a couple of cans (my parents let me on this occasion). I couldnt tell if i was doing it right or if it was doing anything at all and all the others were heaps stoned and i kept toking and it wasnt really doing much and i told them, they all laugghed at me and then i started to laugh too slowly at first but then uncontrollably then everyone couldnt stop laughing but i couldnt tell if it was the weed. My mouth soon went pretty dry and my sis said i was stoned so i just went along with it laughing and giggling at everything. Was seriously one of the best times being high.

Some people say you never experiance a high as good as ur first one much like ecstasy(well my friends anyway) but i find as long i got good stuff (both bud and E) and good company im definatly able to experiance a high as good or better than my first time.

The first time I smoked I smoked a J that I had rolled and I didn't know how to inhale then as I was inhaling the smoke through my nose and not my mouth and I didn't get high or even buzzed.

I was 15, a freshman in HS, and cutting after school chorus practice and I went to my friend's house and she and a few of her friends were smoking a J outside and I took some hits off of it when it was a roach and then they left, and to kill time I just did my homework while sitting on her back deck and I got nicely high this time.

The first time I smoked weed was after a States event for a card tournament. I had ended up 2nd place, which despite being good, was still a bummer for me. I had never really done drugs before (alcohol only), but had been interested in the culture. My friend said he had a way to cheer me up about the unlucky loss I had in the finals.

We drive from the convention hall to the friends house we were staying at. It was done in Oregon, late at night, didnt wanna drive back, etc. So we stayed at one of the Tournament Organizers houses. After everyone went to bed, my friend says we should go outside. We walk outside and out of these Magic the Gathering deckboxes, he pulls out two small joints. After smoking those, we went back inside, watched Jim Gaffigan on Comedy Central, Ate soup, and slept more peacefully than I ever have.

Good times.

the very first time i smoked weed i was with my mate down this country lane in the middle of the day.

we were both 13/14 at the time.

we rolled up a big packed joint and smoked it, both ended up very spaced out and with very strong distant frame vision. lots of giggles. couldn't tell the distance, everything seemed further away. very dream-like experience, infact on par with shrooms in terms of the dream like-ness. infact it was pretty much a trip, it was very trippy, ive never EVER felt that intense like that since smoking it on and off for years, so i reckon it may have been laiced with something. awesome experience all the same

here's my story

My friend smoked weed alot and me and my bro wanted to try, so we went "camping", as far as my parents care, we started by popping 2 or 3 5mg percocets, got out the weed and smoked that shit, and we split a 5th. about half way through the night my friends found me hunched over a campfire eating like 3 smores at the same time while grunting. after that i received the nick name Caveman, god bless weed

Eh first time I think was the summer before 7th grade. Smoked with a few other kids and 1 who was probably smoking for like a year before that. Didn't get high for shit and I was listening to the kid on how to smoke it right, though I've smoked cigarettes before so that worked.

The first time I got high was with the same people, in this little field with a small hill in front of this bridge over some river. It was nice I started rolling down the hill giggling. I may have tricked myself into thinking I was higher then I was, but I was definitely feeling it.

How I miss those fucking times.

Hah oh maan.. I just bought a gram, got my friend to roll it up for me.. And smoked it to my face with my friend who did the same.. Everything felt like a dream!! Or a movie or something.. I was out of my body it was amazing hahah

I bought a quarter of schwag off some random guy in the hood. Then, since we couldn't smoke at our parents' houses, my two best friends and I drove around looking for a place to smoke while I rolled joints. Finally we found a construction site, and it was around 1:00 am, so we just toked up there, haha.

ah mine was back in my school days, me and a mate had been talking about trying to get some to test it out, so a few days later at school my mate came to me with a chunk of green he had managed to buy off a guy in his art class. so that evening we headed to my house and waited for the parents to go to bed, we grabbed this bud (which was just short of an eighth) we had no rizla and no idea what we were doing, so we took half of it and rolled it in a bit of note paper held together with substantial spittle, smoked it and nothing we both said "this is crap, shall we have the rest" so again a note paper pure spliff was rolled and smoked, still nothing, i went to sit on the sofa, as i sat i said "that was a waste of......... oh CHRIST" it hit me like a freight train!, i spun out a bit but surprisingly i didnt puke, but my mate did. since then weve pretty much smoked every night, and that was over ten years ago, how time flys!

Took a few times for me to actually get high but the first time high I will always remember...

I was a freshman in high school [13 yrs old] and me and a friend went over to these 2 girls house [still friends with them 20 yrs later] and we had 2 pre-rolled joints that we bought in the bathrooms at the school. We smoked them in a basement room and blew the smoke into the fireplace. Went up stairs and started drinking with the chicks, next thing I know one of the girls [L] was pretending to play darts on my back[?]. In a matter of minutes she was pulling me upstairs and next thing you know I was getting laid for me first time. I didnt cum though.

Sour diesel bubble hash has me stoned now

Peace,
seedless

Lol it was schwag out of a one hitter. I didn't even get high, I was just tired and hungry for like 4 hours. For whatever reason I came back. :p