Nocturnal Festival - Saturday September 26th, 2009

Larr_E

Bluelighter
San Berdo CA, NOS Events Center - Nocturnal Festival - Saturday September 26th, 2009

Nocturnal Festival - Saturday September 26th, 2009

Ferry Corsten, Paul Oakenfold, Christopher Lawrence, Laidback Luke, Dirty South, Pendulum, Roni Size + Dynamite MC, Rabbit In The Moon (Live), Green Velvet (Live), Skream!, John "00" Fleming, The Glitch Mob, Freq Nasty, Filo & Peri, Bart B More, Rank1, Dan & Donald Glaude (2X4 Set), Treasure Fingers, Joaquin Bamaca, Kill The Noise, Planet of the Drums, TC, Evol Intent Live, Simon Bassline Smith, DJ Hazen, Subflo, Switch, Rusko, Drop The Lime, Feadz, Benga, DJ Falcon, Foamo, Eli Smith, + many more TBA!!

www.nocturnalfestival.com
689 South E Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408
NOS Events Center...

Last edited:
My gf went last year and said it was a blast. Too bad Im not into the musicians too much. But atleast it will be better than my HARD Summer experience. I might just hold off from massives until TAO new years eve or maybe monster massive.

Whats up Golf. I feel the same way as you do. I might try out monster massive this year instead of Nocturnal.

I'm going. :)

Bought my tickets when they were cheap so it wouldn't matter too much if I missed it.

Join us for the 15th annual Nocturnal Festival, taking place Saturday September 26th! Full details will be released closer to the event, but go ahead and mark your calendar
LabyrinthHeader.jpg

labyrinth.png

bigTopHeader.jpg

stage2.png

upsideDownHeader.jpg

upsidedownroom2.png

queensGroundsHeader.jpg

queensgrounds.png

sunkengardenHeader.jpg

sunkengarden.png

alicesHouseHeader.jpg

aliceshouse.png

tixHeader.png

webMap.jpg

THE LABYRINTH:

* 04:00PM - 05:30PM AJ MORRIS
* 05:30PM - 07:00PM JOAQUIN BAMACA
* 07:00PM - 08:30PM FILO & PERI
* 08:30PM - 10:00PM JOHN OO FLEMING
* 10:00PM - 11:30PM RANK1
* 11:30PM - 01:00AM CHRISTOPER LAWRENCE
* 01:00AM - 04:00AM FERRY CORSTEN

THE BIG TOP TENT:

* 04:00PM - 06:00PM KRY-LON
* 06:00PM - 07:45PM LENNY VEGA
* 07:45PM - 09:15PM BART B MORE
* 09:15PM - 10:45PM TREASURE FINGERS
* 10:55PM - 11:55AM GREEN VELVET (Live)
* 12:00AM - 02:00AM LAIDBACK LUKE
* 02:00AM - 04:00AM DIRTY SOUTH

UPSIDE DOWN ROOM:

* 04:00PM - 05:00PM MARCOS
* 05:00PM - 06:30PM PATRICIO
* 06:30PM - 08:00PM KILL THE NOISE
* 08:00PM - 09:30PM FREQ NASTY
* 09:40PM - 10:40PM THE GLITCH MOB (Live)
* 10:45PM - 12:15AM PAUL OAKENFOLD
* 12:25AM - 01:55AM RABBIT IN THE MOON (Live)
* 02:00AM - 04:00AM DJ DAN & DONALD GLAUDE

QUEENS GARDEN:

* 03.30PM - 05:00PM NICKY SAVAGE
* 05.00PM - 08:00PM ELI SMITH
* 08:00PM - 09:00PM DJ FALCON
* 09:00PM - 10:00PM FEADZ
* 10:00PM - 11:00PM BENGA
* 11:00PM - 12:00AM SKREAM
* 12:00AM - 01:00AM SWITCH
* 01:00AM - 02:00AM RUSKO
* 02:00AM - 03:00AM DROP THE LIME
* 03:00AM - 04:00AM FRANKMUSIK

SUNKEN GARDEN:

* 04:00PM - 06:00PM SUBFLO
* 06:00PM - 07:30PM HAZEN
* 07:40PM - 08:40PM EVOL INTENT (Live)
* 08:45PM - 10:00PM SIMON BASSLINE SMITH
* 10:00PM - 11:30PM TC
* 11:30PM - 01:00AM PLANET OF THE DRUMS
* 01:00AM - 02:30AM RONI SIZE
* 02:30AM - 04:00AM PENDULUM

ALICES HOUSE:

* 06:00PM - 08:00PM THE EC TWINS
* 08:00PM - 10:00PM HECTOR ROMERO
* 10:00PM - 12:00AM HARRY “CHOO CHOO” ROMERO
* 12:00AM - 02:00AM SATOSHI TOMIIE
* 02:00AM - 04:00AM DAVID MORALES

CLICK ON THE GROOVETICKETS LOGO FOR VIP AND GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS

Last edited:
there is some sick ass dnb and dubstep lined up, not to mention the other stages. i flew out from indiana last year to go to this and it was totally worth the money. now i live out here and wouldn't miss it. honestly, nocturnal has a better festival set up and vibe than Ultra during WMC. awesome times to come!

ok guys, don't laugh... so i've never been to one of these rave things. shit, i don't even know those artists listed. but i love goa/psytrance and other electro music...and i want to go for the experience. anyone have any tips or whatever??? :|

i'm thinking more about unspoken 'social etiquette'. ya know, like how strict the people running the show are. i see a huge list of 'guidelines' on the website of things you can't bring in....do they search you? pat you down? do they have undercovers running around and shit? what's the deal?

as to the above question, when i went to Ultra earlier this year (which was my first big "rave"/EDM festival) there was no pat down. they did shut the show down right at closing time but i also have heard that they are much more lenient in Cali.

however, i too would like an answer from a Nocturnal veteran. i just bought my plane/hotel tickets and am coming in from Dallas, TX. so if there are any Cali bluelighters that are Nocturnal bound, please PM me.

PS - my gf and I are so pumped about the amazing dubstep lineup they have this year. not to mention Ferry Corsten, RITM, Rank 1 and Pendulum!

as to the above question, when i went to Ultra earlier this year (which was my first big "rave"/EDM festival) there was no pat down. they did shut the show down right at closing time but i also have heard that they are much more lenient in Cali.

however, i too would like an answer from a Nocturnal veteran. i just bought my plane/hotel tickets and am coming in from Dallas, TX. so if there are any Cali bluelighters that are Nocturnal bound, please PM me.

PS - my gf and I are so pumped about the amazing dubstep lineup they have this year. not to mention Ferry Corsten, RITM, Rank 1 and Pendulum!

The Event is Run by a company called Insomniac. They hire a private security company that circulates in the crowd looking for people openly using or dealing drugs.

There are also many cops nearby that security is radio too.

They will make you empty your pockets. They will scan you for metal objects. Then They give you a quick pat down.

^ it really wasnt that bad at EDC. Just dont be stupid and you wont have to pay for it ;)

Whats up Golf. I feel the same way as you do. I might try out monster massive this year instead of Nocturnal.

Unless you like seeing the same not so great line up id put my money towards Nocturnal.

Damn....Pendulum......damn.....Pendulum.....damn. If it was not 7 days prior to my first half marathon I'm training for I'd go. I dont see myself running 10-12 miles the next day as a final prep. ;)

Hey man, nothing but the usual. I was thinking of monster massive too. Let me know if you are planning.

Nocturnal this year is gonna be the best one yet, especially with the huge expansions they added & Ferry's Twice in a Blue Moon experience. U'll regret missing out on this one!

As for security, they can be dicks sometimes, but they'll leave u alone as long as u don't do any stupid stunts (i.e. climbing the stage, jumping off the bleachers, rushing the gates, openly dealing); the uniformed cops r paid by Insomniac to keep one eye shut and r usually a lot more lenient than the asshole rent-a-cops (sometimes they'll even go around the crowd hitting on girls & try to strike up random conversations with people). At the door, they will tell u to empty ur pockets, run u thru a metal detector & give u a quick pat down (they r more strict on girls actually, not sure why. i.e. they won't make the guys take off their shoes yet they'll make girls take off their boots and shake their bras.) security inspection at the door is very minimal, they care a lot more about weapons than they do drugs.

Nocturnal is gonna be about my 20 somethingish massive in LA & i used to work for Go Ventures (the other rave super group in LA); i know my way around so-cal massives inside, out & behind the scenes, don't hesitate to ask me if u guys have any questions.

beyond stoked! if any other bluelighter's are going, we should meet up somehow/somewhere. i really hope that RITM doesn't play at the same time as Rusko but regardless I will be there, with two smokin hot chicks, representing the Texas EDM scene.