Bluelight

Thread: Super ket, rhino ket, elephant ket

1. Collapse Details
    Super ket, rhino ket, elephant ket 
    Bluelighter
    Flask
    GOOD day to you all!

Excuse me for being naive, but i have a small query. Ive been in to k for about a year and a bit now, and ive come across varying degrees of strength (as most people will have).

However, ive heard plenty of talk about exceptionally strong ketamine, which ive heard described as 'the ketamine they give to elephants' and the like.

Now, is this just a myth, or does this stuff actually exist (i dont think ive ever come across it)?

2. Collapse Details

nah man ketamine is ketamine unless your comparing racemic to ??single isomer?? but still not realy to sure if the strength would be noticeably different

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    fair enough!

4. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    The infamous "rhino/elephant ket" is a myth as mentioned. Ketamine is ketamine is ketamine and the only way it can be more or less strong is whether it's been cut or not really. It does come in two forms (s-ket and racemic) with s-ket being somewhat more potent but also somewhat different in effects. Neither is used for tranquilising large animals though

There's a thread on the differences between s-ket and racemic here should you be interested