• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much cocaine really?

tablehead

Bluelighter
With no tollerance and half way decent coke how much should you need to get a real taste for the high? (size of line, how many lines..) I thought i deff felt it once off a small amount of the same coke i did a day later and didnt feel much... lots of numbing tho.

Havent noticed pupil dialation either...

Just a little confused... it for sure made me sober when i was drunk and i felt it that once... so does tollerance just build up incredibly fast or am i sniffin some talc powder with a lil bit of yola?

You should have to take nearly nothing. Heroin sized line.

That's if it's pure. If it's shitty, you may need quite a lot of it. In that case, I would abstain all together.

When I first tried pure cocaine, I tried a bump, and puked. This is why I don't use cocaine, because it's so rare to come across legit stuff now adays it's almost not worth it.

You've used heroin, so imagine the first time you took a tiny bump/line of heroin and got blitzed - it should be around that size.

I'm pretty sensitive to uppers, but most people only needed the tiniest bit of this stuff when it was around.

I think I'm going to move this to BDD, tablehead. We like to keep basic dosing Q's in BDD. Is that cool with you? Do you have any other questions not brought up in your original post?

Depending on where your located - lots of the coke around is bashed/cut to pieces, some areas of the uk the coke is now only 5% pure and repressed with fillers, novacaine, baby laxatives etc :0. You have to know a really decent source / pay a bit extra to get quality.

I always took 4 5 heroin sized lines so I guess my coke is cut up.

Probably not as bad as some coke out there is.

There are DEA micrograms where some cities that have a dry spell of coke will see kilos of "coke" with no actual cocaine - it is all cutting agents. I'm really glad the gov't got that crap.

You typically don't see pure cocaine, because if you did, it would be more expensive than people are used to paying.

Also, it has to do with individual variability. I am particularly sensitive to uppers, so whenever I would do coke (which wasn't 'pure' but probably around 60% - 80% ) I would always do less than other people. I think stimulants have a light amount of cross-tolerance, and I never got a tolerance to other stimulants.

So, all in all, I would say your stuff isn't pure, but it sure isn't crap either. I've seen people try to snort huge rails of stuff which obviously was <10% and I just felt bad for them. 4 to 5 heroin sized lines is probably average for most people to tell you the truth.

No prob CH Fine with me to move it.. I just like OD alot better than BDD :p. No offense to you BDD lurkers and posters.

I think I had a little "pure" the first time I had it, and i puked hella and got very nautiouse although i was drunk fairly. But I have found alot of similarities to this cocaine and the second. Smell taste, I had access to "more pure" coke and some really cut to shit with novicaine shit. I could really tell the difference in the way it numbed my mouth. The cut to crap one numbed my teath to the root after sniffing it.

So could my extensive use in the past 3 days be due to why Im not feeling it now? Too drunk to feel it the first few times and too tollerant to feel it now?

The dosing is really confusing. I snorted a line as long as a stick of gum but as thin as 1cm across and got fairly good effects.... Off the same powder the same day snorted 3 same size lines with only throat numbing...

Man why do drugs have to be so difficult... I miss my Black tar friend

No prob CH Fine with me to move it.. I just like OD alot better than BDD :p. No offense to you BDD lurkers and posters.

I think I had a little "pure" the first time I had it, and i puked hella and got very nautiouse although i was drunk fairly. But I have found alot of similarities to this cocaine and the second. Smell taste, I had access to more pure coke and some really cut to shit with novicaine shit. I could really tell the difference in the way it numbed my mouth. The cut to crap one numbed my teath to the root after sniffing it.

So could my extensive use in the past 3 days be due to why Im not feeling it now? Too drunk to feel it the first few times and too tollerant to feel it now?

The dosing is really confusing. I snorted a line as long as a stick of gum but as thin as 1cm across and got fairly good effects.... Off the same powder the same day snorted 3 same size lines with only throat numbing...

Cocaine tolerance builds up really, really quickly. In a matter of days, people can find themseles dosing more often, dosing larger lines each time, etc. After a matter of a few months of use, I saw someone go from average amounts of cocaine to blowing a half 8 ball in one line, in one nostril.

When I used cocaine, I found it was most effective maybe once a day, and definitely so that you never ended up craving more or desiring larger amounts, etc.

half a gram in one sitting should have you feelin great if you have low tolerance
goes great after drinking

^ if i railed a half gram of the shit i tried the first time i think my heart would have exploded. I snorted like .1 MAYBE my first time and was geeked the fuck out. However the coke in my area is usually pretty good. Anymore than .2 in a go and your heart is very rapid and breathing can become hard/uncomfortable. However you feel to fucking great to care.%)

.1 would have me feeling insanely good. I wouldn't do more than that, I don't need to.. also, in the name of harm reduction I wouldn't advise it because as always what goes up must come down.. I'm at a point where I prefer a milder high with a milder decline than to go for 100 mph before wrapping myself around a telephone pole, so to speak. I haven't had it in over a year but back when I was doing it a lot I could make one gram last from 8 am to 8 pm.. the last couple times I've picked up, the quality had been steadily declining and the second to last time, I probably dusted off .5 pretty much in a single dose because the stuff was so poor.

I like to do anywhere from 250mgs to 400mgs in a session. A gram the entire night at most. To get a sense of the coke high I think 3 or so lines over a short period of time (15 minutes or what not) is a good place to start.

My first time me and 2 friends split half a gram. Usually my rails are .1 of a gram, first ones are smaller, later ones are bigger, last ones are tinny as Im tryin to get as many as possible.

Ya 4sho man yo white girls been stompd on
u can get completlely blowd off even a qg if itz sum raw uncut yo
str8 up juss all depends on how pure yo shit is now dayz good white is a rumor
mofukaz out for that paper

100 mg should have you feeling it decently if it's good coke. A lot of the coke (the majority?) in the country these days is very cut though and a .1 is often not enough to give someone full positive effects. But start around there imo. No one will be able to give you a truly accurate answer in this case and you'll just have to test the stuff out yourself; start smaller than larger of course.

Half a gram for a first timer.. maybe 7 (smallish) lines out of it....

With no tollerance and half way decent coke how much should you need to get a real taste for the high? (size of line, how many lines..) I thought i deff felt it once off a small amount of the same coke i did a day later and didnt feel much... lots of numbing tho.

Havent noticed pupil dialation either...

Just a little confused... it for sure made me sober when i was drunk and i felt it that once... so does tollerance just build up incredibly fast or am i sniffin some talc powder with a lil bit of yola?

Sorry to bring an old thread back to life, please don't flame.

I, myself, am a cocaine user but only a social one. I don't do it every day, but have certainly done it enough to know something.

When it comes to coke, the amount you need to "get high" really does vary. For me, for example, I don't get high... never have. But I am a big stimulant user... nothing illegal, like speed, but I definitely drink my share of soda, coffee, energy drinks, etc. and because of that the cocaine doesn't affect my body like it should, whereas some people get hyper and jump around and party. In fact, I can usually do a pretty big line and like 20 minutes later still fall asleep. So what's that tell ya?

If you're like me and consume a lot of caffeine, B-12 and other stimulants then these will play a part on how coke affects your body. And a big rule of thumb, and this should be obvious, don't consume other stimulants while on coke. If you do a big line and then go chug a 5-hour energy shot.... have fun with that. :) You'll probably blow your heart right out of your chest. And that does NOT feel good.

Another thing to watch out for in coke is the cut. Many people use many different chemicals to cut coke with. Ever notice if your coke has a bad smell to it? Well, pure cocaine has no smell. So what you're smelling is the other chemicals your dealer, or whoever, used to cut it with... usually acetone. You also need to take the other chemicals into consideration when doing heavy amounts of coke, because if you have a weak stomach then when you snort coke, some of those chemicals will make their way into your stomach and if you can't handle it, you may start puking... or worse. Don't be at all surprised if you feel some nausea or like you're going to throw up off and on when you do some bunk cocaine.

Now... for the whole numbness thing, the rules have changed greatly on that. It used to be that a person could judge how strong cocaine was by how quickly the numbness set in, i.e. how quickly your teeth, tongue, throat, and sometimes even your whole face became numb. I still know a few people who will rub coke on their gums to see if they go numb, and they do that to judge quality. This is an old, old test and nowadays doesn't apply to over 90% of cocaine found in America.

Most people who KNOW they're selling bunk or weak coke will literally mix in powdered Novocaine. It's this stuff that makes your teeth and throat go numb, but for the most part won't affect anything else. So yea, you might do a line and within 5 minutes your teeth numb out... just be aware that what you snorted could be nothing more than 30% Novocaine. This is why we recommend that you KNOW YOUR SOURCE.

Have fun and be careful.

-Big Dog

Another thing to watch out for in coke is the cut. Many people use many different chemicals to cut coke with. Ever notice if your coke has a bad smell to it? Well, pure cocaine has no smell. So what you're smelling is the other chemicals your dealer, or whoever, used to cut it with... usually acetone.

You can't cut coke with acetone unless you live at the south pole. It's a liquid at any temperature above -140.

Ya 4sho man yo white girls been stompd on
u can get completlely blowd off even a qg if itz sum raw uncut yo
str8 up juss all depends on how pure yo shit is now dayz good white is a rumor
mofukaz out for that paper

This.

plus remember every batch of coke is fishscale. ;)