• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2Cx ROA's

Snorting feels too bad. I looked at some 2c-'s under a microscope and noticed it broke down like shards of glass. Plugging seems very effective, 14mg 2c-e and I had a full blown experience of self.

got some 2cb here, i want a nicely visual trip but no overwhelming at all, got 25mg, no scales so i mthinking about half it then plug the smaller half so around 10mg, what sort of duration would that be? Im hoping for a fairly short trip.

Last edited:
well i ended up snorting about 7mg and plugging about 7mg, not so much a bodyload except feeling sick at the start quite a bit then throwing up, nausea was managageable after being sick. Fairly visual trip but not as visual for me as 20-25mg 2ci oral.

Smoking 2c-t-7 off foil worked very well for me. I never tried any other ROA, but the come up was like 20 minutes, and the trip was great, no bad effects.

Rectal ROA is the only way to go with the 2c-x's I've tried 2c-e, 2c-i, 2c-c, and soon 2c-t-7 and the first 3 have all been better qualitatively along with saving the stash and helping kill any nausea or body load while maintaining the body buzz. Just my 2 pennies but I'll never eat or sniff any 2c-x's ever again, though I may try a small I.M. dose of 2c-e.

Smoking 2c-t-7 off foil worked very well for me. I never tried any other ROA, but the come up was like 20 minutes, and the trip was great, no bad effects.

I believe Charlie (and Laika?) wrote a TR on freebased 2C-T-7. Seriously intense stuff.

are 2c's hard on the heart at all in anyway? if they are plugged not smoked/injected etc, cheers