• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Bart Simpson Pills

allornothing5

Greenlighter
in my area new bart simpson pills just came out. my boy wants me to buy some off him but there has been a lot of talk about them being crap or whatever. dont care so much if its not pure MDMA but wondering if anyone had any experience with these. they are yellow and shaped like bart simpsons head. some of em had faint white and blue specks. the guy said that this batch is good shit n he rolled hard but what are the chances its complete crap? he claims that every batch is different and that all the bad things im hearing are just one type of batch. Comments?

Sorry but we don't allow pill IDing in the Ecstasy Discussion. I am moving your thread to the appropriate forum.

ED --> Pillreports Discussion

FM

Every report thats come out about those pills has been piperazines given thier rep itd be pretty unlikely someone would press out mdma pills using a stamp that is NOTORIOUS for pipes:\

pipez

i heard somewhere that if the pills are pressed w/ complicated, specific shapes (ie, the spikes on bart's head, obama's ears/face), that's a warning sign that you have a pipe. anyone wanna confirm this?

pretty much i herd that same shit that all cut outs have been pipes

dont,

dont buy em there fake n ive been in the predicament a good amount of times its some people say there real some people say there fake should i take em or not , first of all if you have any suspicion and u dont have a tesk kit to prove it dont take them , ive run into the simpsons 1 of my friends who was a female was selling them , i never paid her because there completely fake

also look out for the yellow out pressed apples , same as the simpson n other pipes looks chalky and shiny smooth and all transformers or cartoon things.

They were my first and last pipe experience. There are no good bart batches, never have been. Your boy is honestly retarted and he's avoiding the obvious cause he dosen't want to know if they are pipes because that will just make him feel bad for selling them to you.

Either that or he knows and he's a even bigger scumbag. These are the most famous pipe pills in the world.

...he's avoiding the obvious cause he dosen't want to know if they are pipes because that will just make him feel bad for selling them to you.

Either that or he knows and he's a even bigger scumbag. These are the most famous pipe pills in the world.

Quoted for truth.

Tell your friend if he's any kind of man, he'll stop trying to push fake pills and flush them down the toilet where they belong.

Im really surprised that anyone would still buy these Barts - they have been in the papers a few times now and warning splashed around the place.

AVOID

If you really wanna eat them no one can stop you, BUT I would personally agree with the other comments and tell you NOT to eat them. Good luck with this, I would hope you would take the advice.

Klovespolkadots

I just think its funny that these have been on like CNN as known BZP pills and kids still don't know about them. For fucks sake my mother could probaly tell you these are pipes now and she dosen't even really know what ecstasy is.

They were my first and last pipe experience. There are no good bart batches, never have been.

i have had the same exact experience, last Sept.
NOT the business :X