• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how do u make crack??

Status
Not open for further replies.

olympic smoker

Bluelighter
I've been searching the net and I wanna know what the ratio of baking soda is to one gram of cocaine? some say 1 part baking soda to 2 parts cocaine..others say 1 part baking soda to 3 parts cocaine....also how do u cook it afterwards to make it into crack...pls tell me..I live in athens greece and crack is virtually impossible to find here....so when I buy my gram I don't wanna fuck it up.....thanks ppl.......also...is one gram too little of an amount?maybe I need an eight-ball

Last edited:
Maybe its just my computer but those links dont work? It says sorry no matches when I clicked them

^Indeed, mine as well.
Charlie, what kind of bunk ass links are you trying to push here man? ;)

It's more accurately called "freebase cocaine", so you might want to query "how to make cocaine freebase". There's is a lot of misinformation out there regarding cocaine. A lot of propaganda. A lot of lies. Freebase cocaine is relatively harmless. It's not amphetamine, which is where some of the confusion seems to have come from. This, bluelight, is a forum to discuss cocaine AND mdma. I can't find any accurate information on this, so someone could write up a faq.

really the links worked for me...although i have yet to find my answer!! how do u make fucking crack!!!lol

yeah well im searching for it can\t seem to find an answer....whats the ratio of coke and baking soda???

Sorry about the bunk links they were leading to the search results for making crack cocaine

here's my personal recipe

2/3 cocaine hcl
1/3 baking soda

I put it in a spoon and add just enough water to get it nice and submerged
I apply heat for a minute or so and then take a penny and glide it through the top of the solution , Everything that sticks is your crack. Everything stuck to the bottom of the spoon is usually just cut or baking soda.

Scrape it of the penny allow it to dry and Enjoy <3

Last edited:
I'll need to try this spoon and penny method sometime - I've tried the nuking it in the microwave method that seems to not work more often than it works.

I've never made crack before but have converted several other drugs back and forth between base and salt form and I must say the microwave seems much too uncontrolable.

Charlie's method looks to be just fine :)

Penny spoon method is the way to go w/small amount. But y not just snort and don't add another monkey to ur list just my two pennies here. Damn now I need a penny, lol

This is an old thread that there isn't really any point in bringing back to life.

It also doesn't fall within in the new BDD guidelines, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.