• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - Throwing Up

albion__bladmin

Greenlighter
Hopefully this is in the right place.

The first time I did meth was amazing, I just had a horrible comedown. I went on a two day binge and was nauseous the entire time. I did a line & puked right after. Now whenever I do any lines, I'll throw up maybe 20 minutes later. Does anyone else have this problem or hear of this happening to anyone else? I'm pretty sure it's not the batch as it's not happening to anyone else. I don't like smoking it, I get headaches.

I'm just thinking maybe I'm sick or something. I don't want to give it up but I'm not ever feeling as amazing as I did the first time. I just feel shitty not long after. I've been drinking a good amount of water & forcing myself to eat.

Any ideas/suggestions? Maybe I should just stop using it..ha

Its prob a mental thing or gag becuase of the bitter tast going down your throat?

I had it happen then 2nd year of meth use snorting, My GI track was not doing so well, and it casued me to throw up or feeling like throwing up. Do you have any digestive Issues? things like that will make you throw up on stims.

Hmmm - I've snorted and smoke the stuff and even snorted and smoked in the same session and didn't have this problem. Yeah - felt a little tiny bit nausous and couldn't really eat the next 24 hours but no puking. Yeah - meth feels super amazing - it is fucking wild wonderful stuff ... maybe your body puking is a protection mechanism telling you to stay away from it lest you get totally addicted.

Used to happen to me every time I used (and you think that would be enough to deterr me away from it). It was partly the taste coming back up or if I didn't eat enough or drink enough fluids I would get overheated and throw up bile. I stopped for 6 months because I was on methadone and once I got off it, I went right back to using meth. Force yourself to eat though, even if it's small because the meth is eating away at your stomach lining atleast thats what it was doing for me.

maybe that is why I didn't have any problems with meth - the 5 or 6 times I did it I ate pretty well beforehand.

i been recently puking from smoking or snorting meth. but this never happend to me before. and i wouldnt eat for days and my stomach would feel fine. but lately i been having that puke feeling everytime i do meth. i try to force myself to eat but its hard for me to chew. but the drug is so addicting it doesnt stop me at all. i wanna know whats the best kind of food to eat when you have to force feed.

Man, this is an old fucking thread. That aside, take a damn multivitamin once a day if you're going on binges for days. Eating healthy food always helps Hillbill89.

In n' Out for three days straight isn't healthy, even animal style.

Note: puking on stimulants is often your body telling you that you've had enough; almost considered a sign of overdose

I've never thrown up from using the stuff but I have felt some nausea a time or two. Regarding the eating thing, I find a ripe banana is delicious and very easy to get down, its good for you and contains potassium which is excellent. I've actually had good success with any types of fresh fruit, its just good stuff. Also, take a multivitamin like skoat suggests. Have fun and be safe. :)

meth really increases my senses of smell and taste a few weeks ago i smoke about a point and a half before going to work (i am a trollie boy lol)got to work and there was a nappie in one of the trollies so i had to get it out i grabed a magazine n got it out with that straight after i threw up but arfter that i was fine...and esterday had te sameamount the same ay n went to work i hadent eatin in 3 days so i thought i would force my self to eat so i got some macas first bite i was jyreacing but managed to keep it down...it only happens when i have reallygood gear...how much are u having?if u find it hard to eat while on it try eating soup or somthing like that

I've been suffering with severe nausea while doing meth for years. I have IBS, and it flares up after doing good stuff. Sniffing,smoking or injecting, it doesn't matter. What I've learned is that we all have an adrenal gland in our stomach and it can get over active after using strong stimulants. I'm on antiemtics like Bentyl. I've tried antacids, gas pills, digestive enzymes and everything else. Nothing really helps but the Bentyl, which helps to calm the overactive adrenal gland.

Meth tastes freakin terrible, pretty much any way ive done it, eaten/smoked/dripped from snorting. If anything I'm suprised more people don't throw up.

I usually snort it so the disgusting, lingering chemical drip was what I was most familiar with.

So this is kinda weird but sorta related to this. When I do hot rails(best way to explain it for those who don't know-heating up a glass stem and snorting ice which turns it from solid to a gas/smoke), I get this HIDEOUS sore throat with this like phlegm(flem) stuff that tastes so hideous if I try getting it out of my throat it makes me gag and throw up. The other weird thing about it is, it's like has grains or tiny chunks of something in it that gives it a horrible texture to top it off.. I only notice it when I start doing hot rails, but I'm open to ideas on what it could be from, or links to other posts that might help me solve my dilemma. Thank you.!:)

My boyfriend has been snorting meth for a long time. We have only been together a short time now but I have realized he uses a lot when I'm not there. When I am there if he goes to do more than a line I just ask him if he really needs it and he says no and stops.
What I'm worried about is because he sweats horrible sometimes. Like a flood. He is trying to slow down and we just found out I'm pregnant so he's trying to stop. Can someone please tell me what to do. I'm really worried about his sweating.

Why would you be worried about the sweating? Other than being kinda gross there is nothing dangerous about it. You gotta realize that he's on meth so his body is on overdrive and sweating cam happen. Me personally when I use meth I sweat like a pig the entire time. Never thought it was dangerous, just a blow it and kinda annoying.

As far as getting him to stop, he really needs to want it in order for it to happen. Hopefully with the baby on the way this will help him with that but maybe not. I don't know your guys age but this can be a factor as far as his maturity level.

Just do your best and encourage him to stop. Once he's made the choice to quit I'd say keep him away from friends that he used to use with and be there for him as much as possible.

That's what I was wanting to know if its dangerous or not. Him sweating like a stuck pig doesn't bother me never has. I was afraid of dehydration.

He promise to slow down and try to stop.

He's trying I can at least say that.
Thank you for your help.

That's what I was wanting to know if its dangerous or not. Him sweating like a stuck pig doesn't bother me never has. I was afraid of dehydration.

He promise to slow down and try to stop.

He's trying I can at least say that.
Thank you for your help.

Okay, no prob. Sorry if I came off as mean, I just thought it odd you were worried about the sweat when there are plenty of worse effects caused by meth use. He should quit especially if there is a baby gonna be in the picture. How deep is he in? I know you said a long time but is he doing it to the point of staying up for days and hustling/stealing to support his habit? Trust me, you don't wanna be doing meth around kids. It's coming out in his sweat and even just holding the child skin on skin might expose the child to the meth.

He's been doing it for a few yrs.
He stopped for a bit and then missed the high and went back. He's In it enough where he's dealing. He even got me on it but I got off it fast. I did it for 3 days and didn't like what I seen so I stopped. And before anyone ask no I wasn't pregnant then.

He holds down a full time job. Has had it for 5yrs.
Makes more than enough to pay bills and supply his habit.

Thank you for ur help.

I find smoking it reduces throwing up , because it taste like candy nice and fruity , the only time I've thrown up on meth is when I have a huge shot half a gram in one go instantly start throwing up but then feel fine

Hmmm - I've snorted and smoke the stuff and even snorted and smoked in the same session and didn't have this problem. Yeah - felt a little tiny bit nausous and couldn't really eat the next 24 hours but no puking. Yeah - meth feels super amazing - it is fucking wild wonderful stuff ... maybe your body puking is a protection mechanism telling you to stay away from it lest you get totally addicted.

This is smart.