• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - Throwing Up

OK have another question. Sorry guys.

A friend snorted a friends meth and 4 hrs later she was sick at her stomach and tasting medicine like taste. Its been 38hrs and she is still having dizzy spells, horrible nausea, and that taste. She keeps saying her heart is racing even now. Short of breath.

She snorted 1 line
What does she do?

Last edited:
Take her to the ER. they will probably give her a shot of ativan to calm her down. IDK. just a guess but it doesn't hurt.

What if she doesn't? She's afraid of them calling the police.

Will this go away. Its been non stop nausea since 3am yesterday. Bad taste. She just called it pill tasting. When she sits up or stands up gets immediate high feeling.

Is this normal or did someone give her some bad stuff.

What if she doesn't? She's afraid of them calling the police.

Will this go away. Its been non stop nausea since 3am yesterday. Bad taste. She just called it pill tasting. When she sits up or stands up gets immediate high feeling.

Is this normal or did someone give her some bad stuff.

Does she usually use meaning does she have a tolerance. Maybe it was bunk shit. Since there is no reverse drug for meth they would likely just give her Ativan to calm her down at the ER and they usually will not call the cops. They are there to help, not rat you out. Did she take a lot?

She's been clean for 15yrs and start using about 5 days ago. She went a little crazy. Like the first day I believe she did 7 lines. Not 100% sure on Thursday but she thinks 5 lines. Friday she didn't do any til 11pm and only then because her shakes where so bad. That 11pm one is the one that mader her sick.
She hasn't done anything since but is uncomfortable.

If you have access to to any benzo like Xanax or Ativan I would suggest giving her some of that as it should calm her down and if you went to the ER that's what they would give her even for overdose. Measure her heart rate, a good way of doing that is to take two fingers, find her jugular (the artery on the left side of her neck below the cheek) and count the number of beats for 15 seconds and the times that by four. Post what that is here.

Okay. That's actually within normal range so id say she's fine. Just have her try to relax, drink a lot of fluids to help flush her system and the negative effects will subside eventually. Sounds like she just overdid it a bit.

K she just told me she is having a burning feeling starting from her gut to her nose and its painful

Is there anything we can do to get that nasty taste out of her mouth. She barley eats because the taste is so bad

By all means if you feel you need to have her checked out then go to urgent care or the ER and have her checked out. Has she eaten anything in the past couple of days? That may be a contributing factor. I am by no means a doctor nor should my advice ne construed as a medical opinion. Just speaking from experience. I doubt they will call the cops, it may be better just to get checked out.

Another thing to bear in mind when you're taking street drugs, especially meth, is you don't know how clean it is i.e. what was used in the cooking process, what it is cut with, etc. She may be having a bad reaction to one of the ingredients. I know there are a lot of members here who like their meth but i think even they understand that it's a risky drug.

The last time I did meth was many moons ago. I had only done it a handful of times and the last time I did it, I IV'd. Mannnnn I immediately ran to the rr and puked my guts out. I literally puked for 8 hours straight. Slept next to the toilet. It was awful. I said to myself "never again", and that stays true this day. im aware that the quality was likely pure shit. The other times I did meth it wasn't like that. Either way, I don't understand the hype about meth. But to each their own. I'm a downer type of person myself.

Giving a update:::
Well she refused the er. So my bf had her smoke weed to see if that would help. She hasn't slept for 4 day's and no meth for 40hrs at this time. She fell asleep around 9:30pm last night and woke up at 10:30am. She feeling a lot better. No stomach problems and the taste is gone. Thank you everyone that helped.

Get some real drugs go buy some opiates or H dont fuck with shit that stresses your heart

if making you have a bad time on meth, it defeats the purpose of doing it. Is the stomach problems coming from the meth, your diet, not sleeping? I recently found out I am lactose intolerant, so milk/cheese can make me throw-up. Lack of sleep makes me not feel my best nauseau wise the next day. Also gluten can be very intolerable for you. You could try anti-nausea pills or a long acting benzo with a little indica. A long acting benzo with my adderall and a little bit of indica helps put the stomach and mind at ease.

She's OK now. After 40hrs of no meth and her being sick we got her to sleep and she's good now. Stomach is better. She's just really tired