• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Which "legal smoking blends" have cannabinoids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuasiModo

Bluelighter
I'm dry right now and I'm kind of interested in picking up some of these for dry spells. The ones with like the cannabinoid RC's are the ones I'm looking for thanks =D

There's plenty that contain Cannabinoids, but I'll post the ones that are the strongest and contain the most Cannabinoids in order (from first hand experience):

Spike 99
Zohai RX
Smoke XXX
Spice Genie
Spice Arctic/Tropical Synergy
Spice Diamond
Spice Mojo

Also, I heard that Yutican Fire and Pep Spice Twisted both contain a decent amount of Cannabinoids, but have no personal experience with these blends. Pep Spice Twisted also contains A. Muscaria, which is actually a great anxiolytic.

I'm gonna give Spike 99 a shot. Gotta worry about pre-employment drug testing so this seems like a great loophole... I miss weed so much :(

^Spike 99 has a nice amount of what I believe to be both JWH-018 and CP 47. It's pretty powerful, but gives a clean high.

^^^
Wow, it already came today. I haven't tried it yet but I am pretty excited, I have only smoked weed twice in the past 2 weeks.

I wonder if CP 47 is chemically similar enough to THC to have the same metabolites.... if that is the case one could still fail a drug test. I'm probably worrying about nothing though.

There are some great new products out, I have recently tried Afghan Hemp flavored hash which looks/smells/taste/effect stronger than the real thing. I was overly impressed and recommend it to anyone!

Also you can't go wrong with Smoke Plus, and it has a vanilla flavor now for those that found it hard to smoke. Anyway good luck and hope you find something nice :)

^^^
Wow, it already came today. I haven't tried it yet but I am pretty excited, I have only smoked weed twice in the past 2 weeks.

I wonder if CP 47 is chemically similar enough to THC to have the same metabolites.... if that is the case one could still fail a drug test. I'm probably worrying about nothing though.

Your good dude none of this cannaboids show up on a screen as thc they are quite different by structure by work almost the same way although you can see differences.

Spike 99 is good. Never tried the other ones but I was very impressed with that one. And quasistoned, I was smoking it while I was in IOP and getting tested every week (GC/MS). Never had a positive result thankfully so you've got nothing at all to worry about :)

^^^
Good becuz I smoked some last night and took a pre-employment drug test today.

Wow, forgot about this... I got some weed instead haha.

But now I am dry again, so where do I buy these things? I'm at No - Chainer is there where you order that spike 99 stuff?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
^Do not order from that website, they are a known scam. Try again, and no sources are allowed; legal or quasi-legal ;)

Last edited:
Gotta worry about pre-employment drug testing so this seems like a great loophole... I miss weed so much :(

Just use synthetic urine. I had to take a test for work earlier this year and got some for $35. I hunted around for a while before I found this place, lots of sites were charging $40 for only enough for one test. It came with two vials of synthetic urine concentrate, so you're good if you ever have to take another one, two hand warmers and a little plastic bottle w/thermometer strip. The warmers keep it at perfect temp for many hours after about 20 min or to initially to heat up. I just taped a warmer to the side of the bottle and all was good.

Last edited:
I highly highly recommend Spice Diamond. That's so much like the real thing it just HAS to have cannabinoids.

Just ordered some, how much do I smoke when it comes in? Do i have to weight it or can i just pack a bowl?

^Pack a bowl, bong, roll a j, blunt. It's like weed brotha ;)

The only blends out there that I would be weary of smoking too much in one sitting are Zohai RX and Smoke Plus, maybe even Smoke XXX or Spike 99 Ultra. Even though Spice has a few products that are powerful, none of them become overwhelming which is not the case with some of the others I mentioned if you do happen to smoke too much.

Is there any reason not to experiment by rolling any of these blends with a little tobacco? I've just always found the quality of the cannabis high to be different when smoked with baccy than when smoked alone. I like both feelings, dependent on what I want at the time and was curious as to whether nicotine may have a similar qualitative effect on the cannabinoids in these blends. A little tobacco doesn't bother me health-wise, I'm a light smoker anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.