Bluelight

Thread: Which "legal smoking blends" have cannabinoids?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

I stopped smoking blends quite some time ago, it's an inefficient means or method of consuming the Cannabinoid(s). Vaporizing the pure compound(s) is the safest and most cost effective, especially when you can get -018 for $30 shipped these days.

I've never smoked K2 or Serenity.

I'd say all the blends have a similar duration (all or at least, most blends, have jwh-018/-073 but there are others that also contain varations of WIN/CP compounds and other Cannabinoids because they last 4-6 hours and -018/-073 on its own cant do that but mix in a CP or WIN or if you have something else then that changes everything...)
    Last edited by BiG StroOnZ; 12-03-2010 at 08:16.

2. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    "Darkness cannot be dissipated with more darkness. More darkness will make darkness thicker. Only light can dissipate darkness. Violence and hatred cannot be removed with violence and hatred." - Thich Nhat Hanh
    Interesting.
    So that means that Spice, which keeps me high for 5-6 hours, must have something other than a JWH in it, right?
    Whereas K2, which lasts 2+ hours, must not have a WIN/CP compound in it.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slimvictor View Post
    Interesting.
    So that means that Spice, which keeps me high for 5-6 hours, must have something other than a JWH in it, right?
    Whereas K2, which lasts 2+ hours, must not have a WIN/CP compound in it.
    Well, I know for a fact that it (Spice, maybe others) has Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide. The exact WIN or CP or other Cannabinoid(s) they use is unknown (and this is likely for most blends, now that there are so many of them out now).

I have tried to replicate the Spice-high (with duration) and haven't been able to exactly (they must have access to other ones, not as publicized; CP55,940, HU-308, HU-331) .. but even if you mix in a bit of -018, -073, and Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide together; that extends the duration a bit (about 30-60 mins longer than with -018/-073 on its own [not sure why though]). I imagine then if you add in CP47,497 or a WIN55, 212-2, also (with the Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide too) you could expect a full-on Cannabis like high (4-6+ hour) or basically as close as you can get to Spice or Cannabis.

JWH-018 and -073 only last about 1-2 hours max, rarely 2, IME. Combine them though, and they synergize, definitely to the 2 hour mark sometimes 3. Add in Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide, and for some reason you now are at the 3 hour mark.

With -018/-073 and CP47,497 you're at the 4 hour mark, maybe longer. With -018/-073 and WIN55,212-2 you're at the 4-5 hour mark (again maybe longer all depending on tolerance).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to combine Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide along with CP47,497 or WIN55,212-2 (and the rest, either 4 or 5 together) because, atm, I no longer have access to any CP or WIN compounds.... but the key to replicating the Cannabis high is combining them. It seems that CP47,497 and WIN55,212-2 have the ability to perform on their own. However, again, this is only one Cannabinoid. When you're consuming/smoking/vaping Cannabis, that's many cannabinoids, we know in the 200 range, but that doesn't mean there cant be much, much more waiting to be discovered.
    Last edited by BiG StroOnZ; 15-03-2010 at 05:30.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I love these blends- but damn that post by big stroonz just made me not want to smoke them anymore lol. It looks like the ingredient list on a twinky box.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tuneman View Post
    I love these blends- but damn that post by big stroonz just made me not want to smoke them anymore lol. It looks like the ingredient list on a twinky box.
    The following is a list of ingredients as provided on a ten-pack of Twinkies:

Enriched Wheat Flour - enriched with ferrous sulphate (iron), B vitamins (niacin, thiamine mononitrate [B1], ribofavin [B12] and folic acid).
    Sugar
    Corn syrup
    Water
    High fructose corn syrup
    Vegetable and/or animal shortening - containing one or more of partially hydrogenated soybean, cottonseed or canola oil, and beef fat.
    Dextrose
    Whole eggs

? That doesn't seem so bad to me, pretty common actually...

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by jarettscapo View Post
    none of these have ever worked for me; real piff barely gets me stoned anymore; its a shame. i gotta stop blazin.
    try some salvia, the good stuff will blow your mind!!

7. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    "Darkness cannot be dissipated with more darkness. More darkness will make darkness thicker. Only light can dissipate darkness. Violence and hatred cannot be removed with violence and hatred." - Thich Nhat Hanh
    ^ I think stopping smoking sounds like a better idea in jarettscapo's case.
    S/he says that s/he is not enjoying weed right now.
    It sounds like a break might do him/her some good.

8. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Big StroOnz, thanks for the info!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slimvictor View Post
    Big StroOnz, thanks for the info!
    np

10. Collapse Details

The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG StroOnZ View Post
    The health risks of JWH- xxx, sound incredibly blown out of proportion, and personally I doubt toxicity being an issue at all. Similar to those people who worry about the toxic effects of aspartame
    Simply glancing at the structure of JWH compounds tells me they're toxic crap. Big gangly hydrocarbons like that are toxic to humans by definition.

Additionally, there is a large body of clinical data documenting the toxicity of aspartame.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Roger&Me View Post
    Simply glancing at the structure of JWH compounds tells me they're toxic crap. Big gangly hydrocarbons like that are toxic to humans by definition.

Additionally, there is a large body of clinical data documenting the toxicity of aspartame.
    Yeah, but this is simply speculation... before we knew:

"Well, from the looks of these tests, JWH-018 seems to be pretty safe..."

http://www.synchronium.net/2009/02/2...18-toxicology/

... now we know.

Aside from all the cancer research:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...822#post520822

http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v1.../6605248a.html

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...4997e57c829176

http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/...-0448.abstract[

http://www.jleukbio.org/cgi/content/full/82/3/532

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/16116/version/1

http://www.cancer-therapy.org/CT6A/H...,_103-116.html

http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v1.../6605248a.html

http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/8/11/3117.abstract

http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/17/3/529.pdf

http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/full/17/3/529

I'd be pretty confident in saying, it's pretty safe (vaporizing and oral consumption).

12. Collapse Details

The Lounge
    ^Dude I'm short on time and energy so I didn't analyze them in depth, but a cursory review of those studies proves nothing regarding the toxicity of aminoalkylindole cannabinoids. You need a large body of comprehensive, long-term clinical studies specifically investigating mechanisms of toxicity before you can declare a compound to be safe.

The studies you posted are irrelevant. They are investigating the effects of these compounds on specific biochemical processes related to the treatment of cancer. Additionally, the "toxicological data" you posted is not, in any way, a legitimate or comprehensive analysis of the toxicity of indolic cannabinoids.

I don't care if you use them, I don't care if anyone else uses them-- whatever. But its straight-up criminal to assert that these compounds are "probably safe" when in reality we have nowhere near enough data to make that conclusion.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Roger&Me View Post
    ^Dude I'm short on time and energy so I didn't analyze them in depth, but a cursory review of those studies proves nothing regarding the toxicity of aminoalkylindole cannabinoids. You need a large body of comprehensive, long-term clinical studies specifically investigating mechanisms of toxicity before you can declare a compound to be safe.

The studies you posted are irrelevant. They are investigating the effects of these compounds on specific biochemical processes related to the treatment of cancer. Additionally, the "toxicological data" you posted is not, in any way, a legitimate or comprehensive analysis of the toxicity of indolic cannabinoids.

I don't care if you use them, I don't care if anyone else uses them-- whatever. But its straight-up criminal to assert that these compounds are "probably safe" when in reality we have nowhere near enough data to make that conclusion.
    Wouldn't you say, this applies to the majority of substances? I mean, do we really have enough data on most drugs - whether natural or synthetic?

Point being, you'll never get enough actual research. If you want to be anal about it, yes, we don't have enough information to say it's factual. No one is saying it's definite. I'd say though, atm, it's at least a factoid that these JWH compounds and the like are relatively safe.

Do we still know all that much about MDMA? Do people still consume it, safely and remain healthy? Have people speculated it as being toxic? What about Cannabis smoke? People have debated this one for a while. It being carcinogenic. Those arguing, "All smoke is carcinogenic," then those saying, "Cannabis smoke is different." When the studies come out, the ultra-skeptics like yourself remain still on their view. Even if the results show they were wrong. example; the studies that prove Cannabis smoke is not nearly as dangerous as Tobacco smoke, and for the most part, still isn't carcinogenic (you still hear people say that Cannabis smoke is still carcinogenic, even pro-Cannabis people).

So if you're working with a limited amount of data on a certain compound/substance. Then you it comes down to your own conclusions, on what you read/studied. This is my opinion, develop go yours. Yours now though, is primarily based on chemistry...
    Last edited by BiG StroOnZ; 20-03-2010 at 22:08.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
    You cannot know what you're taking, as the manufacturers refuse to publish that information and nobody has really tested them. When the FDA, Customs & Border Patrol, DEA, etc. have tested them they claim different cannabinoids each time.
    Most of your comments of parinoia I would expect from some one living in Sarah Palins house

15. Collapse Details

Question to Big Stroonz since you seem most knowledgable.

I got this Afghan Herbal incense resin that seems very potent, but their website says it contains no JWH-018. I've smoked Spice tropical and K2 summit. Any ideas? Can they say it doesn't containt JWH-018, and put other synth chems on it, cos i t has something in it, I know from the effects.

Thanks

16. Collapse Details

Is it weird if I like smoking spice more than weed (depending on the type of blend) .... but beware of the "pricey" shit.... its got some sort of psychedelic which can induce "the fear" .... you cant even walk when it kicks in.

right now my favorite is Mad MOnkey Blueberry which I can get 20 grams for 7 bucks .. (or a gram for 1 dollar) ... cause all the spice is about to be banned in cali.

17. Collapse Details

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123