Just started winstrol and need help

jake52

Greenlighter
Hello all,
I started taking winstrol (estanozolol 50, injections with the kangaroo) about 4 weeks ago and started experiencing slight testicle pain and wanted to know if it was normal. There's a fair amount of pain down the leg after an injection but it goes away within a day. My urine has seemed darker but i got bronchitis two or three days after i started taking and it may have been just because i was dehydrated. I am going to stack it with test 200 (american made from a doctor) this week. I am 6-0 and before i got sick i was 170 but lost 10 lbs in the 10 days i was sick. My questions are; Is slight pain in the groin and testicles normal for first time users? Also i am using a 22 1 1/2 needle to inject thats large enough to hit the muscle if i am shooting it in the ass right? Also what are some warning signs i should look out for if my body isn't responding well to it? Any added advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks for your time,
jy

You should have started taking test on day one with your winny. Winny alone can lead to so many problems. And yes, 22g 1 1/2" is perfect for quads and glutes.

/V

I have never taken wini but have had many friends run a cycle on it and also read a significant amount on wini test cycles because thats one of the next cycles i would like to run. I have never heard of a pain in the groin/testicles region but it sounds like it may be having an adverse reaction in your body to it. Is this your first cycle or first time using wini? the injection pain is normal at first just because wini hurts like a bitch ive heard. How often are you doing your shots? Every other day?

Testicle pain is a possible side effect although not hugely common. Maybe try running HCG- its probably the size decrease thats causing the strain.

Acne, body hair increase, low libido and (head) hair loss are the main side effects to look for. Winni strains the liver as well so alcohols pretty much a no-no. If you tax your liver too much dark urine and yellow eyes would signal something seriously wrong. I'm guessing your dark urine tho is from dehydration. Keep the water intake up and consider getting some liver supps (milk thistle, NAC, Liv-52, etc).

Do you know about PCT products to recover from your cycle (Tamoxifen, Clomid, HCG, etc)?

Wow...I'm sorry I missed the part about your dark urine. I'm not an MD, but dark/brownish urine can mean liver and or kidney failure. Is your urine still dark? How long has it been dark?

Usually, dark urine can mean that your body's waste is too concentrated and it puts stress on your kidneys. And at the same time, food and vitamins can darken your urine. Keep an eye out buddy.

/V

no urine is back to normal but the testicle pain is worst, This is the first real cycle i have run. also a slight increase in hair growth on my biceps nothing serious cause its just little blond hairs that seem to have gotten thicker... i got a really bad bitch in my bed right now and hooking up with her was really painful. She made me work for a while so maybe its part blueballs part winni. I inject 50 every 3rd or 4th day and usually take winni tablets in between. Should i stop the injections and make sure everything goes back to normal. I'm gonna get some hcg i don't drink, 15 months sober and thought that steroids were a good idea guess not....

Also one other thing.. I have little dark red veins right above the head of my penis on both sides. Could that be an effect of the winni or should i go to a urologist to see if its something completely unrelated

Yes, you may see veins on the top of your penis with winny. It happens, I wouldn't worry about it as it will go away. You might also notice an increase in girth and length.

/V

thank god, i recently got over a herpes scare and thought i was burned again.... since i am pretty slim, 6-0 165, i was considering adding decca to the winni. Is that retarded or would it be a good cycle. I am hesitant to use test but if i did it would only be a shot a week. a lot of my friends who took test have had pretty bad side effects (depression rage etc.) the side effects of winni are almost non-existent for me which is nice. Let me know what you think about adding decca or suggest something better for putting on size. I also have anavar but i havn't been taking it..

At 6ft 165, I would advise against the use of AAS. Your diet is WAY off....that, or you are over training to the point where you are burning off too much. My bet is your diet.

To answer your question, winny should not be run alone as I mentioned above. It doesn't work the same without test, and you are/will become VERY prone to injury. Deca should not be run alone as well. Test, deca, and winny make for a good stack. These are steroids that work best in conjunction with test. I believe ALL cycles should include test (aside from pre-contest programs).

So to be honest, I think you should stop your winny cycle, fix your diet, and then consider using AAS. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

6ft @ 165 is awfully light, I'm 6' and I weigh 245. You should have no problem getting to at least 200 lbs. with a proper diet. What is your daily caloric and protein intake like?

/V

Yeah i was 175, then got bronchitis and dropped down to 160 and just started to go back up. you are right on about my diet not being on point. Heres the thing tho, i use to weigh two bills and was out of shape so for the past year i have been on a strict strict diet. It's hard to train my body to eat multiple times a day when i have been trying so hard to cut weight. Il prolly eat like 1000-1500 calories a day with 1-3 shakes. What do you think i should do. Also i appreciate all your help..

If I was in your place, I would stop taking anything right now.

I would gradually up my caloric intake. I would want to take in at least 5000 cals a day. I don't suggest doing this right away, if you are taking in only 1500 cals a day, bump it up to 2000, following week or two....3000, until you reach 5000. When I bulk, I sometimes find myself putting down somewhere around 7000 cals a day.

Your protein intake is also very important. You want to take 1.5gr-2gr of protein per body lb. So if you are now 165, you want to consume around 330gr a day. Increase your protein intake as your weight starts to climb. Bottom line, eat like you have 6 asses!

/V

Man...
I would just toss the winstrol period. There are so many other things you can take that wont cause the problems winstrol can and usually will cause.
I have never heard of groin pain but i know it can happen. I found from personal experience that it will swell your prostate ... and that alone will make your prostate cramp while having sex and bro that HURTS like hell.
Also, i stopped taking Winstrol for good because of the effects it had on my joints. That shit caused SO much pain in my joints i couldnt lift for 2 weeks. I have always used Test Prop with winny and usually either EQ or Tren.
Now instead of winstrol i use Anavar and test prop with tren... it does the same if not better job the winny but without all the complications winstrol will cause.
Winstrol sucks man. It used to be the shit but now Anavar is alot cheaper just as easy to get that most pass up winny for Var.

JJ Insane1

I stopped then winni and started using deca mixed with var and test. The joint pain was pretty bad and my foot still hurts. i upped my calorie intake to about 2000-2500 a day and know that needs to go up even more... My question; How do i stay looking cut while taking deca and test? I dont wanna blow up and look like a shit clown that doesn't look good just big and retarded. I heard decca in smaller doses can be used a a cuter, is that true? I got 4 bottles right now and two bottles of pills, Primo, Deca, Win and Test also win and var pills. Someone please tell me the best way to take them.. Thanks
jy

Yes, deca can be used as a cutter as well. It will also help with joint pain as it acts as a lubricant. The higher the dose, the more water you will retain and you will see a little bloating, primarily around your chin...at least in my case. I think you have to much gear for a first true run. I'd probably stick to test alone, but since you have far...I'd use those two and sace the deca for another run. IMHO.

/V

Vic thanks for all your help.. i really appreciate it. Like you said i have way to much gear for my first cycle. I am gonna just take decca and super test for 6 weeks then i will use the winni or var to cut up at the end. I am taking a smaller dose of decca (1 cc of decca 300 a week) to help combat the water looking effect. Is that enough? Also i have something called l-nol (anti-estrogen) and was wondering if i should be taking it during my cycle or wait until the end (i have read about people doing both). Anyway thanks again
jy

I'm happy to try and help. Just keep in mind I'm just suggesting what I would do, others would like to play it differently.

300mg of deca e/w should suffice. I wouldn't go any lower. The thing with deca, it takes forever to start working, longer than most any other AAS out there. Perhaps the longest, but I might be mistaken there. I do know it lingers in your system for a very long time, almost a year.

I think 6 weeks is a bit short for a cycle with deca. Say the stuff starts working on week 4, you only have two more weeks to have the deca work while you are taking test. It's best they work together. Don't stop taking your test once you begin your var and winny...reason being is that these compounds work best when in conjunction with test. I use prop to cut and enan to bulk.

I've never used l-nol and I know little about it, I'm sorry, perhaps one of the vets here can help answer that.

I run proviron and HCG along side my cycles, and this method has worked best for me thus far. For others, they may need something stronger like nolva along side their cycle, especially with a complex stack like the one you are trying to put together.

That's still a lot of gear in your program. I don't see the need to run both var and winny, you are better off with var, test, and deca. Throw nolva in there IF you see the proviron isn't enough and signs of gyno begin to appear. 20mg e/d if you notice any signs of gyno. But, I would run the proviron at 75-100mg e/d.

My suggestion to you is to run test 1-10 and the deca 1-8. You cut the deca BEFORE you cut the test, usually about 2 weeks (shorter if using prop). I'd personally drop the winny if you are using var. If you really think you need to add BOTH winny and var in there...I'd probably use them between weeks 4-10. Good luck.

/V