• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flush THC out of my system?

papaown

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I have been smoking weed about every day for a while, I'm a relatively skinny guy at 150 lbs - 6'2". I don't need to pass a drug test, it's just my tolerance has shot up like crazy, and I want to get rid of the thc in my system. Those "detox" drinks only work for 1-4 hours, basically to pass a drug test, but this I'm doing for myself. I don't really have a time period. I've heard drinking water instead of sodas, and taking AZO tablets (or cranberry juice) and exercising would be good, and I could have my system clean in under a month? During this time I'm not going to be smoking. When I took 4 whitewalls out of a bong of dro, I knew my tolerance had shot up way too much, and I want to get the old feeling back lol. Any tips? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I have been smoking weed about every day for a while, I'm a relatively skinny guy at 150 lbs - 6'2". I don't need to pass a drug test, it's just my tolerance has shot up like crazy, and I want to get rid of the thc in my system. Those "detox" drinks only work for 1-4 hours, basically to pass a drug test, but this I'm doing for myself. I don't really have a time period. I've heard drinking water instead of sodas, and taking AZO tablets (or cranberry juice) and exercising would be good, and I could have my system clean in under a month? During this time I'm not going to be smoking. When I took 4 whitewalls out of a bong of dro, I knew my tolerance had shot up way too much, and I want to get the old feeling back lol. Any tips? Thanks.

Tolerance goes down with time. It has nothing to do with flushing yourself.

Exercise and constant urination and bowel movements are the best way to deal with THC metabolites. If being completely clean is your goal then diuretics are the only kind of pills/medicine that will be remotely effective, but, again, tolerance only goes down with time away from using.

As ^ said, time is the best thing for this. Diuretics only do so much since thc and it's metabolites have negligible solubililty in water.

Just give yourself a couple days, I usually wait around a week and I have noticed that my tolerance would be greatly reduced.

I take weekly breaks often to ruin any tolerance that builds up.

That said, I also limit my smoking on weekdays to nights only.

I also drink over a gallon of water a day and work out ~10 hours a week.

I feel like this combination keeps weed fresh and the high exciting.

Like others have said, time is your best option. You can speed it up with exercise though. Keep in mind that exercise will also release the stuff into your bloodstream as the fat is burned. Give it a month or so and all of the THC and it's metabolites should be out of your system (the actual time will vary with how much you smoked though). Drinking water and taking diuretics won't do much for you at all. It's only diluting the metabolites in your bloodstream and urine. The bulk of it is stored in your fat.

If all you're really looking for is tolerance reduction, even a week or two makes a huge difference. It won't be quite like when you first started, but it will be much better.

Sweating.

If you have access to a dry sauna or something even better. Or you can exercise on a hot day with some clothes on.

You know it's working when your done with your sweat and you get a slight headache. That means the toxins are working there way out of you.

Also, this method works with most drugs I have ever taken. Sweating will get rid of just about any toxin in your body.

Just make sure you are properly hydrating when doing this technique

:)

Sweating.

This is far from scientific but anecdotally I agree. Whenever I work out really hard my sweat actually smells like weed. Pretty weird...

Can't say for sure whether or not it actually forces any THC metabolites out of your body faster than normal, but not like regular exercise isn't going to help in other ways aside from that. Plus, if I'm tired from some heavy exercise I feel less of a desire to smoke and it generally puts me in a better mood too. Makes it easier to take breaks from our favorite herb.

i smoked 2 days before i got tested for weed [hometest]..my friend made me drink huge glasses of water and then some salt water as well,.all the water made me pee alot and then the salt water had me puking..in the end the test came back negative..maybe it was a faulty test or maybe i just got lucky.cuz i smoked 2-3 grams 2 days befor the test.

cant tell you how to pasts drug tests here

just dont smoke weed. thats aas simple as lowering the tolerance is.

Sweating.

If you have access to a dry sauna or something even better. Or you can exercise on a hot day with some clothes on.

You know it's working when your done with your sweat and you get a slight headache. That means the toxins are working there way out of you.

Also, this method works with most drugs I have ever taken. Sweating will get rid of just about any toxin in your body.

Just make sure you are properly hydrating when doing this technique

:)
upon further review, it seems the headache could also be due to a swelling of the brain. also, something to be noted, is the body fat of the person sweating; obviously the more you have, the longer time it will take.
=D

old thread needs to be closed