• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a vendor who was going to stock it but then canceled plans over concerns of legality recently. It's unfortunate but probably for the best.

I was thinking of combining it with DET and 4-ho-DPT to get a super rare kind of high.
Yes, I saw that. I had no idea what their reasoning was though. Interesting choices though.

The reports are pretty evenly split between those who experience significant euphoria and recreational effects (f&b and myself), and those who get more neutral effects like hugo and jamshyd. I'm interested in discussing any factors that might play a role in separating our two groups. I recently acquired a little more of this and will probably use it for some select combo trips, so I'll be able to post more later.

It is definitely a very, very complex drug and its effects (and especially its after-effects, for me at least) are perceptibly manifold.

FWIW, neither of the other two 3-MeO-PCx's I tried were notably any more recreational for me. Plain PCP, on the other hand, is almost purely recreational (though not necessarily desirable). This tells me that the 3-MeO ring substitution has an effect that overrides all others on the arylcyclohexamine backbone. Like I said elsewhere, I am curious to try a different non-ring substituted PCx (I feel PCPy/Rolicyclidine is very interesting) for comparison.

Don't you also prefer unsubstituted tryptamines? It's almost certainly a meaningless coincidence, but still I'm a little curious to find out if your reaction to unsubstitued dissociatives also works better for you.

3-MeO-PCP report

A small quantity of 3-MeO-PCP was acquired in the form of a bright white hydrochloride salt and dissolved in EtOH. 2mg was measured out for my girlfriend and I. Neither of us have any tolerance to NMDA-antagonists. The solution was held sublingually for a few minutes before being swallowed. Onset was very fast, in less than ten minutes the first signs of mood lift and euphoria were undeniably present. I start smiling widely and cannot stop laughing. I remark that my sweat smells “like [a] pizzeria.” I blast Trinidadian music as loud as my speakers will allow, overcome by an uncontrollable desire to listen to the steel drum. The steel drum is good natured, simple, and hilarious – the essence of 3-MeO-PCP.

At this dose the drug is highly stimulating, equivalent to 20 or 30mg of racemic amphetamine. I am sweating and punching the air. We take an additional 500µg. I can only describe the effects in a series of disconnected nouns, I adamantly feel that the come up is “very sandpaper, laserdisk, parking lot.” I have uncharacteristic violent impulses but even the violence seems good natured and comical. I keep remarking how I want someone to beat me with a foam bat – I am thinking a lot about American Gladiators. As I walk down the street, grinning, I want to shake trees and lampposts. I begin to climb a very high security fence but when I am about ten feet from the ground I ask myself “what do I have to gain from this?” Metacognition is fully intact -- I think odd thoughts – but a second track of ‘sober’ thinking is always analyzing the 3-MeO-PCP thought to decide whether it is unwise, perhaps at higher doses metacognitive abilities would be impaired.

My girlfriend and I guzzle young coconuts and walk through a large empty baseball field laughing. I go meet some friends at a bowling alley, having not bowled for at least five years. I throw strike after consecutive strike, the national bowling association should test for 3-MeO-PCP as a performance-enhancing drug. After each roll I fall to my knees in strange ritualistic movements worshipping the pins with keen empathy and understanding. I am radiating pure electrical power and could – potentially – break glass with my mind.

I have a Machiavellian desire to rule nations with an iron fist. If there is a novel receptor being targeted by 3-MeO-PCP it must be over-expressed in the brains of dictators. At one point I remark that, “3-MeO-PCP is crystaline François Duvalier.” I am both Leopold and Loeb. I drip with meglomaniacal grandiosity, and it seems quite possible that I could lift a car.

Despite the fact that I am with my beautiful, buxom, playboy model girlfriend I have no desire to have ‘normal’ sex with her as much as I want her to strip nude so I can pelt her with watermelons or finger-bang her with an electronic hand. I openly express these desires to her and she seems pleased.

I pick up a box of matches at the bar and feel a very great desire to light the entire box of fire, in fact I can barely think of anything that would make me more delighted than detonating a large smoke bomb or firing a cannon at a tree. Note: I am normally very careful, fastidious, and non-violent person. I collect delicate rare books, which I read with the boards opened to an acute angle so as not to crack the spine. To say I have never broken anything in my life would not be an enormous exaggeration.

There are no visual distortions but pronounced aesthetic enhancement - I notice that barrels of planted flowers and ornate windows burst with life and beauty but I have no desire to examine them closely as I would on a classic serotonergic psychedelic, instead I pass them - acknowledge their majesty - and move the fuck on. My magnetism is (seemingly) apparent to those around me. Someone I do not recognize knows my name and recalls a past meeting I cannot remember, He asks for my phone number and suggests we meet again in the future. I eat with my friends and note that my normally sensitive tongue is utterly immune to the assault of jalapeño peppers, I gobble the peppers with complete impunity. I consider that this drug may impact the sensitivity of my TRPV1 channels – then I think ‘who cares?’

At this point I have entered a second phase of calm euphoric smoothness and wish to go home and smoke cannabis. I do. The synergy is nice, I attempt some metaprogramming and self-hypnosis experiments but fall asleep in the process.

I have much to say about this chemical but more experimentation is necessary. The night was not especially intellectual or profound, more of an amphetaminergic manic romp - with some of the best euphoria and laughter I have gotten from any chemical. Unlike dissociatives I have tried previously, I would like to use this one during the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I simply cannot believe you got all that from 2.5mg, but I guess I have no choice but accept :)

I wonder if this drug has any action through GHB/GABA-B receptors, which would explain why this bliss reported by many seems to be entirely lost on me (my GHB-system is burnt to smithereens). I also wonder about these points because both PCP and Ketamine are fully-active for me even at "normal-people-doses" and can usually be quite blissful, so I doubt my lack of positive response to 3-MeO-PCx is due to NMDA-antagonist tolerance...

psoodonym: Yes, I much prefer unsubstituted tryptamines... however do keep in mind that my far-and-away favourite dissociative (and indeed, favourite psychoacrive) is a heavily-substituted arylcyclohexamine: Ketamine ;).

I was also on a bit of caffeine and nicotine and drank three beers, all of these things could impact the experience but I remember thinking that I could not feel any of them over the 3-MeO-PCP, especially the beer. It should also be noted that my GF loved the drug as well, and felt +++ effects at that dose.

In a non-tolerant person, 2.5mg surely can be felt as its a bit above threshold dose. A quite strong disinhibition is an additional property of the compound which became apparent with more testing. Which of course has two sides but the therapeutic benefit outweighed the risk in the proper set/setting by a wide margin. Here's what was originally written:

Description : Psychedelic Dissociative
Dosage : 4-12mg+ (not higher tested yet)
Administration : p.o. , i.m. appears to work well too
Duration : ~4.5h +/-1h depending on dosage; after-effects not included
Typical course : First effects at 30', strong onset at 1h, peak at 2h, sudden drop at 3h

anyone know the legality of it in the US?

Transformedit: Not explicitly scheduled but likely to be firmly covered by the analogue act. I expect the DEA would throw the book at those possessing PCP analogues, if the media hadn't already crucified you.

A small quantity of 3-MeO-PCP was acquired in the form of a bright white hydrochloride salt and dissolved in EtOH. 2mg was measured out for my girlfriend and I. Neither of us have any tolerance to NMDA-antagonists. The solution was held sublingually for a few minutes before being swallowed. Onset was very fast, in less than ten minutes the first signs of mood lift and euphoria were undeniably present. I start smiling widely and cannot stop laughing. I remark that my sweat smells “like [a] pizzeria.” I blast Trinidadian music as loud as my speakers will allow, overcome by an uncontrollable desire to listen to the steel drum. The steel drum is good natured, simple, and hilarious – the essence of 3-MeO-PCP.

At this dose the drug is highly stimulating, equivalent to 20 or 30mg of racemic amphetamine. I am sweating and punching the air. We take an additional 500µg. I can only describe the effects in a series of disconnected nouns, I adamantly feel that the come up is “very sandpaper, laserdisk, parking lot.” I have uncharacteristic violent impulses but even the violence seems good natured and comical. I keep remarking how I want someone to beat me with a foam bat – I am thinking a lot about American Gladiators. As I walk down the street, grinning, I want to shake trees and lampposts. I begin to climb a very high security fence but when I am about ten feet from the ground I ask myself “what do I have to gain from this?” Metacognition is fully intact -- I think odd thoughts – but a second track of ‘sober’ thinking is always analyzing the 3-MeO-PCP thought to decide whether it is unwise, perhaps at higher doses metacognitive abilities would be impaired.

My girlfriend and I guzzle young coconuts and walk through a large empty baseball field laughing. I go meet some friends at a bowling alley, having not bowled for at least five years. I throw strike after consecutive strike, the national bowling association should test for 3-MeO-PCP as a performance-enhancing drug. After each roll I fall to my knees in strange ritualistic movements worshipping the pins with keen empathy and understanding. I am radiating pure electrical power and could – potentially – break glass with my mind.

I have a Machiavellian desire to rule nations with an iron fist. If there is a novel receptor being targeted by 3-MeO-PCP it must be over-expressed in the brains of dictators. At one point I remark that, “3-MeO-PCP is crystaline François Duvalier.” I am both Leopold and Loeb. I drip with meglomaniacal grandiosity, and it seems quite possible that I could lift a car.

Despite the fact that I am with my beautiful, buxom, playboy model girlfriend I have no desire to have ‘normal’ sex with her as much as I want her to strip nude so I can pelt her with watermelons or finger-bang her with an electronic hand. I openly express these desires to her and she seems pleased.

I pick up a box of matches at the bar and feel a very great desire to light the entire box of fire, in fact I can barely think of anything that would make me more delighted than detonating a large smoke bomb or firing a cannon at a tree. Note: I am normally very careful, fastidious, and non-violent person. I collect delicate rare books, which I read with the boards opened to an acute angle so as not to crack the spine. To say I have never broken anything in my life would not be an enormous exaggeration.

There are no visual distortions but pronounced aesthetic enhancement - I notice that barrels of planted flowers and ornate windows burst with life and beauty but I have no desire to examine them closely as I would on a classic serotonergic psychedelic, instead I pass them - acknowledge their majesty - and move the fuck on. My magnetism is (seemingly) apparent to those around me. Someone I do not recognize knows my name and recalls a past meeting I cannot remember, He asks for my phone number and suggests we meet again in the future. I eat with my friends and note that my normally sensitive tongue is utterly immune to the assault of jalapeño peppers, I gobble the peppers with complete impunity. I consider that this drug may impact the sensitivity of my TRPV1 channels – then I think ‘who cares?’

At this point I have entered a second phase of calm euphoric smoothness and wish to go home and smoke cannabis. I do. The synergy is nice, I attempt some metaprogramming and self-hypnosis experiments but fall asleep in the process.

I have much to say about this chemical but more experimentation is necessary. The night was not especially intellectual or profound, more of an amphetaminergic manic romp - with some of the best euphoria and laughter I have gotten from any chemical. Unlike dissociatives I have tried previously, I would like to use this one during the day.

Thanks for writing this... it was fun to read and I think I'm getting some of how it was through your words. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for bumping that Xork.

Jesus hamhurricane; sounds fucking wild man. I actually wouldn't mind giving that a try.

No self-consciousness or anxiety eh? ;)

=D

Yes.

Transformedit: It will be illegal as of the end of February 2013.

2nd Trial: More Mania

Just wanted to post a brief update on my experience with this little known compound. I tested it a 2nd time at the same dose of 2.5mg this time giving 2mg to a neuroscientist friend of mine who has never used a dissociative of any kind and is generally very inexperienced with drugs. I gave her 500µg to check for adverse reactions and waited roughly two hours before she took the remaining 1.5mg.

We walked about and laughed. Despite the fact that I was wearing nothing but a wool cape and it was very cold, I perspired and felt that my core body temperature was elevated quite a bit. I ran into a classmate from an old college and he seemed nervous, he was dressed as a chimney sweep and he broke the bristles off his broomstick as we conversed. Using a logic typical of this compound, I took his nervousness as an indication of my palpable and radiant power. After I was done speaking with him I broke out into several bouts of maniacal laugher. We then went to a party where lots of people were railing coke, or talking about coke, or behaving in ways that I felt generally undignified. Somewhere in the midst of this my neuroscientist friend lost the ability to speak. I was worried that she was so profoundly affected by the low dose, she seemed in a nether region between tears of sorrow and tears of joy and would only communicate ideas in sign language. Unsure of how to council her when she was being verbally uncommunicative (she is generally very articulate so this came as a surprise) I did not object when she hailed a cab and signaled she was going home.

Eventually I decided to visit a small independent movie theater with my roommate and several models from Sweden. I conversed wildly with the owner of the movie theater about horror movies, and in light of my expertise he said I could choose any movie I wanted for a private screening at 2:00AM. I decided we would watch Lucio Fulci's The Beyond. Despite the fact that this is an awful and borderline incomprehensible piece-of-shit movie, it filled me with delight. I screamed at the top of my lungs and smoked massive dank nugs in the theater while NaOH was thrown on the face of a crucified warlock. I also felt several moments of intellectual terror when I could not remember the functional differences between paramagnetism and dimagnetism and petitio principii and ignoratio elenchi.

Sexual functions were left intact, though I had the same feeling that I could derive more (sexual?) satisfaction from throwing my shoe or a large basket of fruit at a girl.

No hangover.

Last edited:
Are you absolutely certain what you got was 3-MeO-PCP? I just can't understand how it can affect two people so profoundly at doses that are negligible to me and most of those who tried it...

I mean to put it in scope - in your case it sounds like someone who constantly trips hard on 10mg of Mescaline.

I think all of us that have written reports on 3-MeO-PCP, at least on bluelight, have been sampling from the same batch. That won't be true going forward, though. His experience sounds similar to my best experiences with it, though a bit more ego inflating. The furthest I went in my report was to say it made me look like "one confident cock." However, Dondante recently reported delusions of godhood on it (I think that was with 3-Meo-PCP anyways). The big discrepancy is in the dose. I'm surprised 2.5 mg did so much. I wonder if it effects females differently, with just 2 mg being overwhelming. I don't know any girls who I think would touch the stuff.

Are you absolutely certain what you got was 3-MeO-PCP? I just can't understand how it can affect two people so profoundly at doses that are negligible to me and most of those who tried it...

I mean to put it in scope - in your case it sounds like someone who constantly trips hard on 10mg of Mescaline.

Yes, I am not only absolutely certain that what I have is 3-MeO-PCP, but also that it is the hydrochloride salt, of incredibly high purity, and not the same batch you are using.

Don't know what to tell you Jamshyd, except that you doubtlessly have a much higher dissociative tolerance. I have taken this twice and given it to two dissociative naive females and we all responded quite strongly to it. This was an undeniable +++ with distinct effects and timeline, I have no doubt that if I doubled the dose visual distortions would become apparent but I have no desire to go much higher as it already feels a bit tense.

The 10mg mescaline analogy is a huge exaggeration as well. Most people consider mescaline HCl to be 'fully' active at around 500mg and 3-MeO-PCP to be fully active at around 7mg. So this would be like tripping hard off 179mg of Mescaline, which would not surprise me in certain sensitive individuals.

Last edited:
^I find your violent, fruit-related eroticism amusing. Thanks for the reports.

psood0nym said:
...Dondante recently reported delusions of godhood on it (I think that was with 3-Meo-PCP anyways).

I posted trip report, since my posts were lost in the PD social wastebin. I certainly can't attribute the delusions solely to the 3-MeO-PCP, but I believe it played a large role.

I had another recreational experience with 3-MeO-PCP on Halloween, and will report on that briefly at some point. One other person tried it with me, and I've asked him to record a basic effects profile.

Last edited:
Yes, I am not only absolutely certain that what I have is 3-MeO-PCP, but also that it is the hydrochloride salt, of incredibly high purity, and not the same batch you are using.

Don't know what to tell you Jamshyd, except that you doubtlessly have a much higher dissociative tolerance. I have taken this twice and given it to two dissociative naive females and we all responded quite strongly to it. This was an undeniable +++ with distinct effects and timeline, I have no doubt that if I doubled the dose visual distortions would become apparent but I have no desire to go much higher as it already feels a bit tense.

The 10mg mescaline analogy is a huge exaggeration as well. Most people consider mescaline HCl to be 'fully' active at around 500mg and 3-MeO-PCP to be fully active at around 7mg. So this would be like tripping hard off 179mg of Mescaline, which would not surprise me in certain sensitive individuals.
Hugo24, Dondante, and I don't have dissociative tolerance (well, didn't at the time of our reports, where we each gave similar dosage recommendations as each of the others). I guess you're just sensitive, and so are your friends. It is sort of a weird coincidence, though.

Last edited:
Additional trial with 3-MeO-PCP. A friend and I went to a Caribou show dressed as two DEA agents, complete with cartoonish mustaches and aviators. I figured there would be enough kids on drugs at this show that we could get a solid act going. Sure enough, there were 5-6 Hunter S. Thompsons, other suspiciously drug-related costumes, and people simply tripping out on their psychedelic of choice.

Before the show, my friend and I walked down the main street in town, which typically hosts 50,000-80,000 people on Halloween. About half way there we ducked into an alley and insufflated the 3-meo-PCP. It wasn’t measured precisely, but I would estimate that my friend had roughly 4 mg and I had 6-8 mg. That adds up, since I brought 20 mg with me, and had 9 mg remaining. Within 5 minutes, the effects were apparent. We waltzed through the police barricade and heard an officer say, “Good to see the federal boys showed up.” The absurdity of the situation required restraint, as occasionally I would burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The whole situation quickly developed into a wonky carnival scene. We could act totally weird and nobody would even raise an eyebrow. Michael Jackson tunes spilled out onto the street from one bar, and I felt compelled to break out some Thriller moves in the middle of the sidewalk. I was bursting with confidence, though I’m sure I looked absolutely ridiculous. We made conversation with various groups of people, mostly staying in character. My friend offered a mustache ride to a group of attractive females that asked for us to pose for a picture. This still makes me laugh. At one point, I heard quick footsteps behind me, which seemed to not be going anywhere so I suddenly stopped in my tracks and turned with an authoritative glare, only to find a 10 year old girl running in place, holding her father’s hand. I think I scared her. The girl’s dad laughed at least. At this point, I was having a difficult time speaking coherently, though I still managed to blurt out phrases that usually made sense. When they didn’t, they were followed by surges of laughter. My legs were feeling increasingly bouncy, though walking was not terribly difficult. A noticeable tension was present in my legs. I had to stop multiple times to stretch my leg muscles. I recall talking with a homeless man and another guy that looked like Jerry Garcia for a few minutes before making it back to the venue. I have no idea what we talked about, other than that it was something about his dog eating his weed or some such nonsense.

Back at the venue, our modus operandi evolved from “keeping the streets clean” to “enforcing drugs.” My original plan was to incite paranoia by posing as DEA agents at a venue filled with kids on drugs, but our costumes were too ridiculous looking for anybody to fall for it. We tried arresting one of the Hunter S. Thompsons, but mostly just made sure that "drugs were being enforced"...fortunately, work was easy as the majority seemed to have already enforced drugs on themselves. The opening acts were not bad, but I found the wall of sound to be a bit too much. The effects weakened a bit as the main act came on, making the show more enjoyable. Above a certain level, dissociatives tend to sensitize me to sound, and loud noise can seem unpleasant and overwhelming. The show was a freak-out dance fest, with almost everybody in costume including the band. There were a surprising number of attractive girls around me. If I weren’t a married man, I surely would have felt comfortable going beyond exchanging smiles and enthusiastic expletives. Two amazing percussionists took the front of the stage. The energy in the room was incredible. See here for the show played the preceding night – Sun encore. Also, see here for those unfamiliar with the band – Jamelia. The live experience and the recorded albums are completely different experiences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.