• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Potentiation Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyD

Greenlighter
I know theres tons of forums on here about opiate potentiation but Id like to get a good list in this forum of bulletproof potentiators that work for heroin that is snorted, banged, or smoked. Post any methods that you have used and are sure worked not just some myth you heard about eating tums and getting 10 times higher.

The only ones I know work for sure are

Diphenhydramine/Benadryl (increases nod and maybe a little euphoria)

Naproxen/Aleve (increases anagelsia a little bit)

There is plenty of potentiation information, you just need to search.

The following will potentiate heroin;
  • Clonidine 0.15mg (analgesic potentiation)
  • Cimetidine 400mg (Tums won't work, it's the wrong kind of antacid)
  • Sedating antihistamines (diphenhydramine, promethazine)
  • Low doses of short acting benzos such as temazepam
  • Marijuana (not my thing, but surely it'd work and be safe)

Benzos and other CNS depressants should be used with extreme caution due to increased OD risk. Benzos + opiates = OD more often than ppl realise. Also, avoid alcohol at all costs.

I follow negrogesic's logic on 'potentiators'. The only one that really works is more heroin/opiates. Instead of trying to knock yourself out on depressents while on opiates to 'acheive more releif/euphoria', just add more opiates. It is safer, and the only way the really works.

I follow negrogesic's logic on 'potentiators'. The only one that really works is more heroin/opiates. Instead of trying to knock yourself out on depressents while on opiates to 'acheive more releif/euphoria', just add more opiates. It is safer, and the only way the really works.

Mixing downers definitely isn't safe, but taking higher doses is not without its perils, either, hence the desire for potentiators to save money and drugs while increasing effect. There are plenty of non-sedating potentiators that work well for myself and others, too, so its somewhat fallacious to say that more opiates is the "only way" to get higher. A given potentiator (or many, I dont know what you've tried in the past) may have not worked for you, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't work for other people.

I agree that stacking benzos, soma, etc. doesn't really seem to potentiate opiates for me, they just increase the general sleepiness and fucked-up-edness of the whole experience.

However, DXM, grapefruit juice, cimetidine/tagamet have been quite efficacious in my experience. I'd recommend that anyone wanting to try to potentiate opiates or other drugs (they work with other drugs too, a little research will tell you which ones).

Should this thread be merged with the ultimate potentiation thread, mayhap?

[*]Cimetidine 400mg (Tums won't work, it's the wrong kind of antacid)
are you sure about tagamet with heroin? i know that tagamet+codeine is an epic fail because it makes the codeine unable to metabolize into morphine.

Idk I think xanax/klonopin tend to potentiate heroin like a mofo, I don't fall asleep on the too, I just nod hard as fuck, and I don't lose much euphoria from it either, it just makes the rush a lot more intense.

Cocaine also makes the rush a LOT stronger and more crazy.. it feels like it could be more danerous than benzos with heroin tho. Great rush tho..

For me too much benzos seem to take away from the high but might make me nod more or more tired.

Only thing that i feel a significant difference with is smoking marijuana after doing some dope.

For me too much benzos seem to take away from the high but might make me nod more or more tired.

Only thing that i feel a significant difference with is smoking marijuana after doing some dope.

We have a mega thread about opiate potentiation; this is a really old thread and is redundant because of the aforementioned mega thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.