• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
The old one can be found here for reference : http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=428517

This thread is for reviewing heroin brand names and stamps so that people on the site can stay up on the ones that are good and bad, to promote harm reduction so that people will have a better idea of wat they put in their body.

It AINT to help you cop. it is also not a social thread, or a place to ask other non stamp related questions about heroin. We have The Basic Heroin Culture Questions thread for stuff like where do u buy ur sets/works/rigs, the best way to sniff dope, how common dope is in your area, etc. If you have a question about the USE or METHOD of use of heroin, Please post or browse in Other Drugs. This thread aint here to help you quit dope, to tell you the right dose of suboxone, teach you how to shoot up, or anything like that, so please respect that and just post stamps and reviews of them. There are THREE simple rules in here, other than those guidelines.

THESE ARE THE RULES.

-#1 DO NOT Post prices. Just dont do it.

-#2 DO NOT Post specific locations where the drug was copped. This means:
No street names, No references to particular corners or landmarks. No naming wat side of the city.That means you cant say "Copped in the area over by white castle" or "copped in the 4th ward" or "copped in the part of the city that has a 07541 zip code" or "Copped on the corner near the chinese place and walgreens" NOTHING, JUST THE CITY NAME, PERIOD.

-#3 DO NOT Ask for a source. This means, dont directly OR indirectly ask. Saying "I am new around here and looking for some friends to teach me about the dope scene, please PM me or IM me" is JUST AS BAD as straight up saying "hit me up if you can sell me dope." So, dont even try it. We had a problem with this in the last thread and it almost got the thread closed, so jus stay far away from posting shit like that in this thread and it will be all good.

Here is a format for reviewing stamps if you choose to use it.

City or state stamp was copped in:
Stamp name:
Stamp Color:
Stamp Graphic (if any):
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):
ROA: IV, intranasal/sniffed, smoked, etc.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):

Last edited by a moderator:
FAKE BAG ALERT

Chucky
Graphic:a picture of a baby

I picked this up at the same corner I get ecko from in Philly. I thought I had heard chucky was good. I went this morning, and the first guy I saw asked me how many I needed. I got two, and thought I had scored a couple of fire bags. Well, later this afternoon I sniffed them. While snorting for the drip to come, not only did I get nothing but I started coughing. About 4-5 mins after snorting, all the flakes of whatever it was came running out my nose. No smell of dope, absolutely no rush or feeling from these bags. I talked to my buddy and he said it was most likely chalk. Moral of the story; only buy stamps from a corner if the corners known for the stamps, or you have seen the dealers before

Sorry if this is off topic or rambling, but I want people to know about this potentially garbage stamp

Some recent bags from this week, im reposting from the last thread so theres some recent info in here to start us off with. just copied posts from the lasst thread.

Stamp name: Ether
Stamp Graphic (if any): The word ether in blue
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and flakey.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 6/10
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product:6/10

These are from NJ. Easy money was horrible BTW. About the shivering i got a batch a while ago that gave me bad stomach pains and just made me feel all around weird. I asked around and someone told me it could be because the dope is old. Other than that all i could assume is that they cut it with some nasty shit.

-------

Stamp name: Magic
Stamp Graphic (if any): A horse w/ wings jumping or flying.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and powdery.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: About half the stamps were sloppy.
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product:7/10

------------

Stamp name: American Gangster
Stamp Graphic (if any): A picture of Denzel and Russell Crowe's faces below the words.. almost like the movie cover on wikipedia.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and flaky. This stuff really stuck to the bag for some reason.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neat.
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10
Quality of Product:7/10

---------------

Some more stamps..from paterson.
STAMP - Body Bag in red
GRAPHIC- casket
QUALITY - 6
NOTES: had a vitamin smell to it it i guess tha was the cut. but reallywhite dope not sticky

--------------

STAMP - Confidential in red
GRAPHIC- none
QUALITY - 6
NOTES: had a milky taste to it i guess lactose cut? off white barely besige, very sticky dope.

-------------

STAMP - Easy Money in Green
GRAPHIC- Money
QUALITY - 6.5
NOTES:

Also heard from my boy that in Toms River there are some bags called"The North Face" which i hear are fire .

----------------

Stamp name: Methadone
color: Blue
graphic: There is a bottle around the m
quanity: 6
quality: 4.5
other: Shit was decent, a little dirty..

-----------

Stamp name: Good pussy
color: Pink
graphic: Yes (dont remember what it was)
quanity: 4.5
quality: 6
other comments: Bags were just a tiny bit smaller than avg, but all in all shit was decent, get the job done shit..

----------

Stamp name: Ups
color: Green
graphic: Ups sign
quanity: 6.5
quality: 6.5
other comments: A little above avg, i liked this shit

-------------

stamp name: High class
color: Green
graphic: Dont remember (i dont think so)
quanity: 5-7 (some bags were much fatter than others)
quality: 6.5
other coments: Same d as in the ups bags

------------------

brain dead
9/10 it looked just like the dumb bitch bags but its not
6-7/10 def nice size bags
more then happy with these.just writing on em no picture. if u see thses def scoop em up cuz they are def fire.

--------------

rat poison
8-9/10 shits pretty damn good best ive had in a while
6-7/10 for size... was def fine by me
this is the first dope ive had in a long time that mixed up nice and dark... everything lately has been light in color and good but nothing special.
only thing wierd bout these was the bags themselves were not the normal bags they were bigger but not the size of the flimsy shit bags... they were bigger and all verry neatly packed up. no small tape... def happy with em...

Aight now lets get some more stamps in here and keep up the good info that was always comin from the last thread we had.

I thought the ETHER was a 4 at best when I had it.

Maybe my tolerance is just pretty high now since

Ive been getting my dope really fuckin cheap lately.

Brain Dead was pretty damn good.

Brain Dead
Quality - 9
Quantity - 7

Dumb Bitch
Quality - 7
Quantity - 5
Dumb bitch would be better if the bags were bigger.

Rat Poison
Quality - 8
Quantity - 7
These were great when I first got them but my tolerance to then grew extremely fast for some reason.

Michael Jackson Five
Quality - 6
Quantity -6
Dark brown powder stuck to the bags. dissolved nicely no cut but just wasn't like the Blue "Beat It" or Red "Michael Jackson" Bags. Those were fire.

Just and update.
Gonna go get more brain dead.
to get brain dead

lace... yeah from what you said on the other page as my boy said on top the brain dead bags are fiiiiire!!!! go find em lol...

Stamp: KNOCKOUT
City: Philly
Graphic: Two boxing gloves (black ink)
Quality: 7-8/10 This stuff was real nice. I havent been doin as much dope lately as other opiates but this definetly gave me a nice nod.
Quantity: 6/10 pretty decent
Texture: Dark tan dope that would clump up a little bit when I would chop it up into lines. Also a decent amount would stick to the glasine bag as well but it was easily scraped off.
Overall: 7/10 Like I said, I was really impressed with this stuff. The only reason I'm not rating it higher is cause I kinda got beat on the bundle that i bought but thats my problem haha. Anyone else gotten these ones in Philly?

yo, been reading these stamp bag threads for a while and decided i want to start posting some of the bags ive been picking up since i havent seen too many of them listed here. been using for a little less than a year i think, shooting for more than half a year
anyway...

Stamp: POWER
City: Brooklyn
Graphic: Red crown with a sword or cross sticking through it
Quality: 7.5/10- definitely good. mixes up nice and dark.
Quantity: 8/10
Color, texture: a light tan, mixes up darker than it looks. a few small flakes but mostly powdery
Stamp Neatness/ Packaging: most of the stamps in the bundle are well done, a few exceptions, easy to open, professionally packaged.

Stamp: BULLS EYE
Manhattan
Graphic: The only word on the stamp is BULLS and write underneath is a red eye.
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 4/10, really pissed about the size of these bags, they were good bags, but had maybe half the amount of powder the POWER bags had.
Color, Texture: darker tan, very dark when mixed up. no flakes, a pretty fine powder
Stamp Neatness/ packaging: most of the stamps were sloppy, but readable, most of them were easy to open and professionally packaged, but my friend and i have a feeling one of our other friends got to some of these bags first (he copped them for us), opened them, stole some powder and re-taped them shut because a few were very, very hard to open, which they never are.

hope to be posting more in the future. if you see either of these bags i'd definitely recommend them. been taking 4 or 5 bag shots lately and needed about half that to get to where i like to be.

Got those old Red And Blue stars in Pburgh
Quality- 8/10
Quantiy- 8/10

great bags, got 14 for a bargin very happy
Also he let me try two of these ones called Crash just white bags, with a red stamp that says CRASH

Quality 6/10
Quantity- 8/10

decent bags.

:X:X:X:XBKLYN - THE WIRE, white bags, big block letters in pink
sticky brown shit where u gotta split the bag and scrape it out w/ a razor, PAIN IN THE BALLS!-the count might not be that bad but i was pissed and not to careful scrapin (so much for the sanctity of a well established long runnin buyer-seller relationship)
quality-4
quantity-5
I have had no luck for the last few weeks quality wise and might abandon the other side of the river for a while, and see what i can get cookin (no pun intended) in Dirty J again

MAN DOWN
black
picture of some guy on his back
off white pretty fine powder
neatness 6
Quantity of Product (6-7
Quality of Product (6
weird shit ~ gave me a boner

got a few more of these , i dont wannna sound like a cornball but this really stamp tickles my horny bone for some reason ,

Moon WALK
michael jackson and underneath him it says moon walk
flakey and flat, off white
neatness 5
quantity -8
quality - 8-9 my feet are off the ground ,

TWITTER
little PC
neatness 8
quantity 6-7
quality - 6

Last edited:
Hey just copped a bundy of some Green Call Of Dutys and was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of em or had em?? As soon as I do em Ill get back and report em...

body bag light green stamp
quality- 4/10
quantity-4/10

beat it purple stamp with a picture of michael jackson
quality- 5 or 6/10
quantity-6

STAMP NAME: N/A

GRAPHIC: Cherries

Count: 6/10

Quality: 6/10

Nothing major, but overall decent shit.

Manhattan
Stamp Name: 24 HRS
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 6/10
neatly stamped and sealed...a bit of the powder sticks to the bags but nothing major at all and it scrapes off really easily
better than average, nothing special though. my boy gave me an extra bag in one of the bundles too which is definitely a nice surprise.

Man, everything's garbage right now.. Must've tried 7 different stamps in the last 2 weeks, all horrible..

The new green "Michael Jackson" is nowhere near what the red ones or the "Beat It" was..

The red "Body Bag" is crap.. 3/10 quality, 6.5/10 quantity

The multicolored blue/black "Top 10" is REALLY bad.. I did 8 at once, and all I got was a headache.

The red "Game Over" is just as bad.. Tastes kinda like dope, but 2/10 at most.

I just can't believe how much time and money I've wasted on barely staying well. The whole town seems to be in a drought, since these were from a number of different sources. It's depressing. The last decent thing I had were the red Michael Jacksons, which were a solid 6.5/10. It took 12 of the new Michael Jacksons just to get me well (and yes, I have a massive tolerance, which contributes to the whole "what-the-fuck-am-i-going-to-do-everything-out-there-sucks-and-im-going-broke" feeling.)

Last edited:
MOST WANTED
DEAD END

Same bags different names- both no graphic, both thin flimsy bags, both suck. don't do it.

City or state stamp was copped in: Wilmington, DE
Stamp name: HARLEM BLUES
Stamp Color: Blue Bag
Stamp Graphic (if any): text only
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: light tan, brown when wet. powdery..
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 9, stamp was a little off tho
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): wow! 8/10 Damn that was a wonderful surprise...
Other comments: Real good taste..

Last edited:
Stamp name:Call of Duty
Stamp Color:Green
Stamp Graphic (if any):green man with rifle
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:tan,brown when mixed
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:8
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):9 bags were huge, they had me pumped
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):8 these were pretty much fire, the best ive had since still rollings
Other comments- Get em If you can