• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 10 per bundle in the brick

Dude the question "quantity" means how fat the bags are, not how many bags are in the bundle. LOL yo, we all know that there is 10 bags in a bun ;)

not makin fun of u just laughin cuz i thought it was pretty clear wat the quantity rating meant was asking but i guess not lol...

philly

Nyquil

quanity- 7
quality-8
standard phila dope.....flakey smooth decent

Outta Jerz

Red terminator
quanity-8
quality-6.5-7
Better than the norm that i see come outta newark

Gucci (Green with weird christmas ball looking thing)
quanity- 3-5 count varied but all were skimp
quality- 4.5 Subpar junk burnt the fuck out of my nose needed to sniff 6 to feel anything.

yea ecko still fire...count is HUGE...Venom in the blood is great too, but hard to find.

Man that ecko corner is crawling with scumbags selling fake shit all the time. Most of the time you just end up with some crappy stamp. I've gotten 2 different stamps off the same corner, it's impossible to tell who the real dealers are. I've gotten ekco and bmw 750 before and they both mixed up really muddy and wouldnt suck thru the syringe and the high was shitty...Wht time do u guys go around that you're finding fire shit??? I used to always get D.O.S

Dude the question "quantity" means how fat the bags are, not how many bags are in the bundle. LOL yo, we all know that there is 10 bags in a bun ;)

not makin fun of u just laughin cuz i thought it was pretty clear wat the quantity rating meant was asking but i guess not lol...

Yo chill, Lacey! Dude was just high as shit off that fire he copped. lol

got a couple new ones here...

name - fedex
stamp - fedex written in red
quantity: they were more or less the average size around here, 6.5/10
quality - also average quality, middle of the road dope, 6.5/10
overall - not bad not great, gets the job done

name: pelham 123
stamp: "pelham 123" written in red
quantity: some of the biggest bags ive seen here in ptown ever, 9/10
quality: the bigger bags make these bags hit way harder, 9/10
overall: these big bags get the job done for sure and are better than anything ive seen goin around pburgh right now. this new connect has been gettin off the hook dope...

enjoy and be safe

NEW WORLD-pittsburgh pa
double sealed clear plastic seal over a blue bag
new world stamped in black on the blue bag with a picture of earth in the middle
nicely packaged thats about it

quantity 4.5/10
quality 4/10
overall-4/10

i was so diappointed in this shit...usually double sealed from the burgh=fire
my boy only brought me back 2 and i barely got a rush from the first one so i did the second one and missed...i was pissed to say the least...back when i lived in the burgh, the double sealed bags were complete fire 99/100 times. they were always skimpy but the dope was pretty much pure

i don't even do bags but maybe once a month if i'm lucky and this shit barely did anything to me. it was kind of like eating an oxy 40. if you see these and you have a full time habit, don't even get em, they probly won't even take you off sick..
peace and be safe

Just got bak from seein my boy and wanted to hop on BL and mention some ish.

Called my one boy; of course he had beat-its or thriller. Decided i was going to see him; plus he's 10 bones cheaper on buns then my other main boy. I called my main man and he said he has The Finisher. I decided to scoop some beat-its when on the way down i suddenly had a change of heart cuz the boy i was gonna see is in an area in paterson i havent gone since highschool and before; very hot; lotta cops etc. Its the type of place where theres 50 niggas all posted up just gettin money; and cops roll thru all the time.

So my shadiness anxiety and the fact that i CANNOT get arrested one more damn time while out on 20gs bail; my bailbondsman will not hear of it again.

So i went to get kinda worse bags for an even larger price. I have issues with these bags; they not HORRIBLE but they kinda on the weak side and its just not an everyday bag u see in paterson; maybe someone can enlighten me with their experience on this type of ish.

Stamp name:The Finisher
Stamp Color:Red
Stamp Graphic (if any):None, Just Text
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:Strange -Pretty White,Chunky,Flakey with Dark Brown Hard Specs in it. (cotton stops em) weird? Mixes up quite dark and nice and clear.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:Flimsy Strange Very Light Blue Bag and skinny beat cheap tape - but suprisingly neat and folded and taped well with clear stamp. Flimsy but nice bags.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale):Looks real Skimp -esp with thin flimsy bag but wen poured out very average to nice count . 6/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):definately wouldnt recommend if u have a huge tolerance like i do and are trying to get super high; would recommend for people who use only a few times a week or sumthin; even only once a day or if ur sick and theres nothing else around.:p 4.5/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Weirdest bags in paterson ive ever seen. ive seen flimsy, all were shit horrible dope, these not the worst; but all the flimsy ones ive seen actually every bag ive ever seen in 6 years is white. these look white when unfolded but when folded are clearly blue; so its a very light blue almost invisible until its in a bunch where the color shows. The specs are quite strange; if you come across em and ur from jersey; unless u know where fire is at elsewhere and its easily obtainable i wouldnt grab too many; but ide grab some just to check it out if anything; but either way you wont get sick and youll get a decent high for a lil bit.

Man that ecko corner is crawling with scumbags selling fake shit all the time. Most of the time you just end up with some crappy stamp. I've gotten 2 different stamps off the same corner, it's impossible to tell who the real dealers are. I've gotten ekco and bmw 750 before and they both mixed up really muddy and wouldnt suck thru the syringe and the high was shitty...Wht time do u guys go around that you're finding fire shit??? I used to always get D.O.S

Early AM, lunchtime, or evening rush hour

Only get ecko, I have bought fake chucky before there. Ecko is always quality from what I have gotten, but I don't use needles so idk how it'd mix up

yo Lizard stick..... those 3 stamps u were talking about... its all the same dope... and the rat poison is prolly cut the least and harder to find... but those 3 are all the same... same size bags and same dope... all 3 are mad good tho... better then most shit around ptown this summer and they been round pretty much all summer.

Pittsburgh, PA

Stamp: UPS, says UPS in big bold black letters, no picture.
Quantity: skimpy 4/10
Quality: I thought they were ok and did only 1 at first, my friend did 2 of them and he has a tolerance that is about 3 fold of mine. the one i did had me a little below of feeling something but i wasnt sick. my friend did 2 and he passed out with a needle in his arm and stopped breathing. i called 911 and said he passed out after he came out of the bathroom and stumbled into my room and passed out. the police were like searching my room without "searching" it. i was scared cause i had that other bag loaded into my rig. but they took him to the hospital after the narcan thing. i then did the second bag and im nodding all over the place. 8/10
Other: great dope, small size so overall 6/10 if they would have been average sized bags they would be a 8/10

im sure me being so nervous still has something to do with how im feeling, i never saw someone od. not breathing or anything and being frantic with the 911 operator on the phone and the 2 police showed up i was like all shit.

i remember reading what to do when someone ods faq and made sure not to say anything about drugs, but they still came.

Stamp: White Chocolate
Graphic: a candy bar in a wrapper
Count: 5/10 average
Quality: 7-8/10 really nice
Color: normal sand at the beach tan
Neatness/packing: 5/10
Overall: 7/10

Stamp: White Chocolate
Graphic: a candy bar in a wrapper
Count: 5/10 average
Quality: 7-8/10 really nice
Color: normal sand at the beach tan
Neatness/packing: 5/10
Overall: 7/10

omg lol--i had these in the burgh like 2 years ago and they were complete fire...they were double sealed...that's how i got my screen name...i'm sure the ones you got are completely different, just thought it was funny to see the same name so far apart

Oh man; ive never seen anybody OD off anything and me and basically everyone i associate with has done all drugs imaginable and ridiculously high doses of everything. I dont know wtf i would do for the fact that someone cud die right by me; cops on the other hand i would be able to totally keep calm in a situation like that. Ive had so many close calls and been arrested so many times the sight of a police officer whether i'm on the edge of being fucked or have nothing and no risk of being in trouble does not make me nervous at all; either way. Not saying im proud of it; just the truth.

Got more Beat Its Yesterday; Alot better than those "The Finisher" bags but i am DYYYIIINNNGGGG For some fire and a good rush. Im thinking about cutting my losses (money wise) and doing a 6 bag shot to get a nice rush; i havent had one in like a month cuz ive been limiting myself to just 2bag shots at a time cuz im trying to limit myself in preparation to quit....maybe my w/d's wont be that bad.! (right)

Not only are the stamps down in Brunswick all fire, but the supply is flooded! I call one connect and if they don't show up in fifteen minutes I call someone else who'll beat them to me. They all have a shitload of bags at all times. This summer has been awesome down here.

Stamp: G-FORCE
Graphic: just the name in big bubble letters
count: 6/10
quality: 9/10 i'm confused and nodding
color; whitish tan
packing: 9/10 super neat
overall 8.5/10 average count but fire quality

Stamp: AFGANISTAN
Graphic: crossed AR-15 machine guns
count: 6/10
quality: 8/10 i'm confused and nodding
color: whitish tan