• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Hey Overdone, the wax bag actually IS the glassine bag:) Youre gonna confuse ppl lol. You meant the plastic bag that comes wrapped over philly bags, right? I aint tryna be all correcting you and shit just some ppl on here is gonna come and post "LOL WUTS GLASSINE BAG I THOUT THE STAMP BAGZ R GLASSINE Y DID U RITE THAT LOL"

So Ill just point that out before that happens haha. By the way, I hope youre doin good, and I will holla back at you soon, i posted some new ish in the past few weeks so enjoy the blog readin if you still checkin for me :)

Anyways

The BEAT ITs are back and they better than last time
city: PATERSON NEW JERSEY BITCH
Stamp name: BEAT IT
Stamp Color: Purple
Stamp Graphic (if any): Michael jacksons face from shoulders up
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: white flakey, the usual good shit
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: the stamp was taped with the good tape thank god, not that shitty ass tape that takes 5 years to break open, and they was folded pretty sloppy also stamped sloppy as well, not as neat as the last batch.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): Pretty good not great id say a 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): My reviews are off since I dont use everyday anymore, i can still put away a bundle or two in a day but I get higher than I used to, I would say a 7 but I am gonna say a 6.5 to be safe. Three bags of this shit got me feelin nice as hell tho, i was verrry suprised that it took this little.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):These bags would be a good buy for anybody with a full time habit to come across, if you are on a search for fire you still would be happy to get these not only would you not be sick but you would get high too, not just get off E. Def pick em up if you see em, if u get a good price stock up becuz they are some pretty solid bags peeps much better and fatter than the last time this stamp was around.

Hey, I cant believe I never ventured over here. I usually come on BL when I need info about something random im up to, not to read up on my habit. Maybe ill start contributing to this more though now.

I've got a few to report on. First I have to say, I havent read all these posts yet, so im not sure exactly how the rating system goes. Id assume 5/10 is average, and even though 5/10 isnt really a very good score, its still average, and i love this shit, so a 5/10 is still something worthwhile. Lately I've been finding a lot of shit that id rate 5 and under. so i have two that i rate a 7 and 8, which I think is pretty good as of lately.

I had that true blood shit with the blue stamp in those big ass bags. they were real wide and made them look real small, but from what i remember they were decent though, but nothing special. (someone commented on them before).

Straight out of Newark NJ

the past week or two I copped this shit twice
SUCCESSFUL
pic of a dollar bill
quality: 4
quantity: totally inconsistent across 2 buns (ranged from 3-9)
everything else looked normal, color, packaging etc. I was surprised and disappointed and hope i dont have to get that shit again.

about 2-3 weeks ago I was getting these two stamps from one guy, both pretty good. its the last shit i remember that was noticeably above average.

Frank Lucas (yeah another blue stamp)
no pic
quality: 7
quantity: 7

GOTTAHAVE IT
no pic
i remember the stamp was multicolored, anyone seen this before?
quality: 8
quantity: 7

my dealer said the gotta have it was a big hit. when i last asked about it he didnt know where to get it anymore. hes not really that helpful though.

side note: i didnt score today or yesterday and didnt feel like paying 10x extra for OCs.
found 16 T3s and did a CWE on them. I feel much better physically and im not craving anymore, but i dont feel any euphoria (i thought i MIGHT, my H habit isn't terrible) and IM ITCHING LIKE A MOTHER. its almost not worth it, i wish i should have taken a sub. im gonna go buy some benadryl right now.

yo havent been on here in awhile... havent been usin much but got a few good ones recently...

name: the king
stamp: the king written in blue with a blue crown
quantity: they were average size, like 6/10
quality: pretty good stuff, 8/10.. they got me feelin pretty good

name: target
stamp: "target" and the target store logo in red
quantity: they were pretty full for the normals bags in pburgh, 8/10
quality: good stuff too.. better than the kings, 8.5/10

side note: i didnt score today or yesterday and didnt feel like paying 10x extra for OCs.
found 16 T3s and did a CWE on them. I feel much better physically and im not craving anymore, but i dont feel any euphoria (i thought i MIGHT, my H habit isn't terrible) and IM ITCHING LIKE A MOTHER. its almost not worth it, i wish i should have taken a sub. im gonna go buy some benadryl right now.

That's because codeine is responsible for a huge gustsmine release, and you ingested 480mg of it!

it was in those super wide but still waxy bags, the ones they used to use more in 2003 and that era of time nowadays the thinner ones, (not the super narrow philly style bags, but the ones that makes more of a wide rectangle not a skinny long rectangole when folded)

That might've been what I was talking about a little while back

Pittsburgh, PA

Stamp: President, the bag itself is blue, no graphic
Quantity: above average on most of them 7/10
Quality: not fire but not horrible 7/10
Other: the dope is brown. i find it strange that i only see dope this brown in color in blue bags regardless of the stamp and no place else ever. IME blue bags only have brown, no tan, no white.

Stamp: Wonderful
Graphic: pretty sure it just says Wonderful in blue ink
Quantity: 3.75/10 ones i had were skimp
Quality: 6/10 gets job done
Other: you need more of these since they are pretty skimp overall id give them a 4.5/10. get something else

HOT SAUCE

DROP DEAD

G SMOKE

all of these are great

the drop deads are the best

DEAD END - this shit is wack this week, all damp and barely usable

play it safe yall

Stamp:MAKE IT RAIN
Graphic: none, just the name
Count: 7/10
Quality: 8/10
Color: sandy tanish/slightly grey
Neatness/Packing: 1/10 horrible
Overall Score: 7.5 (gotta deduct a half of a point due to the horrible folding job that led to a large number of ripped bags).
Comments: All in all the quality was rockin. I used this diesel to come down from an ecstasy roll which I think was actually that garbage they call piperazine. I absolutely could not sleep (took 3 pills between 9pm and 3am saturday night). Finally, I copped these at 2pm today (sunday) and I was dreaming! These bags were very nice.

Hey people, The weekend is over, Here is my rating on the bags picked up during the weekend from P-TOWN:) for me to enjoy and indulge in in, the rating for the bags are as follows:

Stamp:NO LIMIT-GREEN STAMP
Graphic: TANK
Count 3/10- THESE BAGS ALL WERE VERY SKIMPED OUT AND LOOKED MAD SHORT, I DEF WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE COUNT ON THESE
Quality: 6/10- THEY WERE PRETTY AVERAGE BUT DID THE JOB AND GOT ME NODDING LIKE IT SHOULD, THEY WERE NOTHING SPECIAL.
Color: WHITE AND FLAKEY
Neatness/Packing: THEY WERE NEATLY PACKED, FOLDED NICELY. AND STAMPED CLEARLY.
Overall: 6/10- THESE ARE GOOD AND WILL DO THE THE JOB AND GET YOU HIGH BUT THE COUNT ON THEM IS RIDICULOUS THEY ARE REALLY REALLY SKIMPED OUT THERE IS ALMOST NOTHING IN THE BAGS, I SUGGEST TO ONLY PICK THESE UP IF YOU'RE SICK AND DESPERATE. TRY TO GET A DEAL ON THEM AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT PICK UP A LOT OF THESE CAUSE YOU WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED ON THE COUNT.

BE BACK SOON WITH MORE RATINGS FROM THE STAMPS FLOATING AROUND THE PATERSON AREA. LATER ALL BE SAFE PEACE!!:)

all from p-town area

michael jackson
pic of mjs head like all the mj related bags. these were the same red ones like the first mj bags
7.5/10 quality
6/10 size

beat it
same pic of mjs head
6.5/10 quality
6/10 size

rat poison
picture of a rat
8/10 quality
7/10 size

STAMP: BEST ONE
GRAPHIC: none
COUNT: 6/10
QUALITY: 6/10
COLOR: sandy brown
PACKING/NEATNESS: 4/10 a little below average. The stamp design is kinda low rent
OVERALL SCORE: 6/10
COMMENTS: average to slightly above average dope.

Michael jackson bag breakdown

I don't agree the purple beat its better than last time.
There good dont get me wrong.
weather its the last of the original bath or a new batch altogether

Its good and gives ya a rush.
Id give it the same rating as the last time.

Purple - Beat It
Quantity - 6
Quality - 8
Notes: Same as the last batch - Great fire.

The red Michael Jacksons are back also.

Red - Michael Jackson
Quantity - 6
Quality - 7
Notes: Same as last batch - Great Not Bad.

Then there is the

Blue - Moonwalks
Quantity - 7-8
Quality - 7

Red Thrillers
Quantity - 7
Quality - 6

STAY AWAY FROM THESE MICHAL JACKSON BAGS BELOW
Green - Michael Jackson - WEAK
Blue - Jackson 5ive - WEAK

Anyways

The BEAT ITs are back and they better than last time
city: PATERSON NEW JERSEY BITCH
Stamp name: BEAT IT
Stamp Graphic (if any): Michael jacksons face from shoulders up
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: white flakey, the usual good shit
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: the stamp was taped with the good tape thank god, not that shitty ass tape that takes 5 years to break open, and they was folded pretty sloppy also stamped sloppy as well, not as neat as the last batch.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): Pretty good not great id say a 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): My reviews are off since I dont use everyday anymore, i can still put away a bundle or two in a day but I get higher than I used to, I would say a 7 but I am gonna say a 6.5 to be safe. Three bags of this shit got me feelin nice as hell tho, i was verrry suprised that it took this little.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc):These bags would be a good buy for anybody with a full time habit to come across, if you are on a search for fire you still would be happy to get these not only would you not be sick but you would get high too, not just get off E. Def pick em up if you see em, if u get a good price stock up becuz they are some pretty solid bags peeps much better and fatter than the last time this stamp was around.

my boy just picked up some of those gorilla bags and i had some left over from when they first hit the street. the count is much lower for the ones out there currently. see for yourself. have not done any so cannot tell you about the quality yet. but the whole bun is skimp(er). still decent though. just a heads up. be safe.

pee8F.jpg

Last edited:
Paterson's Finest. HA!

First Post on BL. Ive been reading on here for months; specifically on this thread cuz its the shit. Whoever decided to start this thread is an absolute genius. It has saved me a few times but also has let me down a few times. I've read back and people have mentioned OVERRATING stamps; and i feel this is done more than ppl think. Anyway im in passaic county so obv. i dont go to newark. Paterson is where its at; but lately has been quite disappointing. I feel i havent gotten a decent rush in weeks. But neway; thanks for the welcome and here are a bunch of stamps i have copped over the last week or weekend; with accurate ratings. In my eyes; good diesel shud give you a small rush off a 2 or 3 bag shot. and sadly it hasnt happened in 2 weeks. Ive been resorting to 7 bag shots or bundle shots of all different stamps; oh well lets get to it.

City or state stamp was copped in: Paterson, NJ
Stamp name: Michael Jackson
Stamp Color:Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): Jacko's Face
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Most of MJ's Bags are white and flaky except the 1st batch of Thriller which was more tan and fire
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: not flimsy, basic good package and stamp job
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6/10 Usually Varies some big some small; i always take out the big ones before i hook anybody who i grab for up.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):4.5-5.5/10 - Not as good as used to be; or the beat it's but will get u somewhat nice if u smoke a blunt or if ur sick it WILL cure u. Not at all fire like when the MJ's 1st hit the scene.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Definately new batch of same group of MJs; guess they realized how nice the original batch was and now they cuttin more to make loot.

City or state stamp was copped in:paterson, NJ
Stamp name: Beat It
Stamp Graphic (if any): Same Jacko Head with BEAT IT written underneath
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: White and Flaky
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: A little sloppier than red MJ's some were stamped with 2 heads
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6/10 - Varied; as usual.
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5.5-6/10 Will get the job done if no fire around; still a decent stamp; but lost its edge.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Someone said that the new batch was better than the old (i believe lacy said it) I would disagree and say if anything it is the same dope as last batch but i remember when beatits first hit the scene they were CRACK now; notsomuch.

Stamp name: Thriller
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): Jester/Zombie Face
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 1st batch - tanish. 2nd - white and flaky
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Good package
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 5/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): The new ones are 4/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): My man said he still had thrillers; i got excited. they turned out to be horrible. Fucked wit my other boy (more $) till he got suttin new.

Stamp name:Jackson 5ive
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): Same Jacko Face
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: White and Flaky
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Bad Stamps; not well packaged
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 4/10
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):2/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Wack Bags; Thank god i only got a bundle a while ago. STAY AWAY

Stamp name:The Finisher
Stamp Color:Red
Stamp Graphic (if any):None, Just "The Finisher"
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:Tanish with weird Brown Specs in it; was very weary.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Flimsy Bags, Thought i got beat at 1st
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 4/10 pretty skimped; thought i was hit
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5.5-6/10
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): I honestly thought cuz of flimsy bags, skimped and the weird specs i was beat; and my man always has the good shit even if its the normal well knows decent bags. This wasnt as bad as i thought a 3shot had me not sick and feelin okay for 20 mins or so. he gave me 3 finishers and 2 red MJ's for a brick so i only had 1 bun of each and i thought the finishers were actually better. but they were real close in quality; get a deal on em if u find em but dont be shy if no fire around; theyll do u alrite.

Stamp name:myspace
Stamp Color: Light Green
Stamp Graphic (if any): none, just text.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: off white and
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: always very neat bags and clear stamp
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6/10 - varied but usually nice
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5-7/10 my man always has em and they always nice and dont let me down.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): Recommended; these been around since i got this connect; always decent bags and i cant complain.

Stamp name:Chinese Dope
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): Chinese Symbol
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very white; powdery and non stick to bagness. lol.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: kinda sloppy.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7.5/10 quite fat
Quality of Product (1-10 scale):5/10 not too good
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): heard reviews from a not so tolerant dude aparently; thought they were real nice and one of my connects had em so i got excited only to be let down; will stop sickness but i do not recommend these to neone.

What happened to the GI Joe and of course CITY BOMB!!! i miss all the good stamps that were out a few months ago; shit was poppin. And not for nuttin i dont know bout you all; but im gettin kinda sick of these MJ Bags; switch it up already he been dead for a minute; just like these bags are becoming.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM : SATAN (just red words) HELLBOY (in blue) Geico (in black with a black gecko) and NO JOKE (words in red) THESE ARE FAKE STAMPS AND WILL NOT EVEN STOP SICKNESS (besides NO JOKE which is real dark brown diesel that is terrible but at least its diesel) ALL THE OTHERS ARE LIKE POWDER MILK; THAT CLOUDY SHIT.

Hope you enjoyed this breakdown; hopefully some new shit ill post up here cuz i cud go on forever of stamps a lil while ago these are the most recent (and not even all of em) Be safe and i hope this helps some peeps out.

And any word on a stamp, President out of Paterson? i seen a rating for it for Pittsburgh but in a blue bag so i doubt its the same as the one im talkin about. i have NEVER gotten a blue bag anywhere in jersey. My man said he had president but i went to my other dude with beat it's cuz lacey said they were better than last batch. Any info will be Great

THANKS! ENJOY! & BE SAFE

red Destruction

This is my first post on this site. I finaly signed up so i can join in your conversation. Let's chat.

Stamp name: Destruction
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: white powdery
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neat tape, brick was wrapped tight in magazine.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 10 per bundle in the brick
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7 so far.
Other comments (duration of high, any weird effects, is this a new batch of the same stamp, anything unusual about the dope, etc): no.

tastes and feel similiar to the blue letter MOONWALK with Michaels pic on it and similiar to RAT POISON right before that.<3

NEWARK
Headed to BKYLN, but got lazy, and stopped at NWK to do a little explorin, and hidey-ho, guess what I found!
SNOOPY- white bag, red stamp
quality-solid 8.5
quantity-9!!!
super fat bags, i mean fucking packed, even when you flick it down close to 3/4 full, i almost got hard when i felt how thick it was-lol!- and it was really powdery beige, almost yellow-the color was kinda weird, I have NEVER seen anything like it in comparison and the price was ridiculously good compared to BKLYN(but Jersey prices always are better)-so I was at first really super fuckin' suspicious and only did 1, and staared at it, smelled it, pushed it around for 5 minutes before i took the plunge and it liquified w/o me shakin the cap or anything- holy shit!the last time I got that higfh off 1 bag was like 10-12 years ago in Hunts Point,BX!!! figures I find this shit now when I gotta stop by weeks end for work-- then I decided to still go to BK cause I already called order in:
the usual COCA-COLA, white bag, red stamp
quality-6
quantity-7 Flaky, dark brown powder, nothin special- but worth the money, especially after the crap they been givin me lately- between the 2 stamps i was skiddin down the guard rail the whole ride home-lol

damn, ide like to look around for the destruction bags; they sound good and ide like a change of stamp for once. imma ask around.

Be glad we have that extra plastic on the outside or else ya woulda just been beat. They are a pain in the dick to open sometimes like when I'm sick as fuck wishin I could just wanna damn thing open.

But Philly heads - Ecko is still that fire? Best in the city at the moment?

yea ecko still fire...count is HUGE...Venom in the blood is great too, but hard to find.