• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

I don't know what it is but usually when there's a car logo (mercades benz s550) or some sort of automobile (like the kawasaki) it doesn't matter if its an ecstasy pill, a dope bag, or any sort of drug vessel, it's usually shit. I've never had a good roll that had a car emblem on it, i've never had a good bag of dope with a car or automobile logo on it. Maybe its my luck maybe its the way they're marketed. you know, zoom zoom? they go fast but they're really shit? i dunno maybe im putting too much thought into it

idk about dope stamps since over in Cali it goes by balloons and tar, but when it comes to ecstasy, stamps mean bupkis -thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
After gettin a hold of the blue NON-STOPs and some more red horseshoe TRUE RELIGIONs, Id definitely think the RELIGIONs are a tad better than the NON-STOPs quality and quantity wise. Between the TRUE RELIGIONs, NON-STOPs, TEAM JORDANs and NEXT LEVELs, the city of Paterson is back on point in a big way! Also, had a batch of the new WINTER FIRE (green stamp) and its a hundred times better now. Much fatter bags and the quality is now at least on par with the JORDANs. I'd say there all a 8/10 for quality, except maybe the JORDANs being a 7/10 So if anyone sees WINTER FIRE around now, just know that if its the new batch, its a helluva lot better than the batch goin around 3-4 weeks ago.

Cop Safely & Rage Hard

Last edited:
Anyone ever heard of ALMIGHTY out of Paterson? I don't know the stamp color or what the graphic is, but my boy says these are some real FIRE!!! My boy whose tried them says there way better than the religions and non-stops but I generally don't go by what other people say until I try 'em for myself. I'm going to grab some of these ALMIGHTYs 2maro afternoon and will report when I get back. Any info would be appreciated.

yo tech those true religions are the ones with budha playing the guitar haha but they pretty much the exact same as 730 virus's same color d and same mix up in water, there good so grab em..

thanks. . . i think im sittin out today, well just not goin to cop. . i think i gotta enuff to make it through teh night. . as long as i dont answer my fone. i know people will be pissed but fuckit. . its cold and i got my shit.. they should have stocked up. . . .LoL. . . i been savin a few different kinds. . .my luck ill run out and have to go cop at like 10pm. . like the worst time to possibly go into the city

any word on them Manny Aquiliao?
im still curious about that one bag i got

picked up some "Subway" bags in Paterson a few days back. it's the same white flaky dope that i've been getting there recently. quality probably 6/10 but the quantity was only around 4-5. got some more "Team Jordan" bags today so i'm feeling pretty good. i rated them about a week ago and they're still the same. happy copping.

hey, anyone in the burgh heard of CAPT AMERICAs...my man just called wiyh them and dont know if theyre worth tryin??? if youve tryed them let a brother know...ASAP...thanx, happy copping to all and to all a good hit!!! lol

BEST SHIT AROUND at the moment. If you look at my ratings, you see that im fair and i generally dont fluff a certain stamp unless it deserves it. I grabbed 2 buns of these ALMIGHTY's 2day, red print and blue-to-green print, and the red prints are BY FAR the best stamp I've done since returning to NJ early august. Mind you I've been out of the jersey scene for 4 1/2 years living in south florida, but these blow away the TEAM JORDANS and both the TRUE RELIGIONS prints. In my opinion they're also better than NON-STOP and NEXT LEVEL but some of you may disagree. Nonetheless you CANNOT be unhappy with these. Small-ish count but fantastic quality. GRAB EM!!!

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: ALMIGHTY/graphic of a arm curling a dumbbell
Quality: 8.5/10
Quantity: 5/10 some small, some average but no fatties
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Within 2 minutes of doing a bag you can easily tell the red print is WAY less cut than the blue-to-green print. I thought i was crazy, but my whole crew agrees as well.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Blue to Green
Name/Graphic: ALMIGHTY/graphic of a arm curling a dumbbell
Quality: 7/10
Quality: 5/10 some small, some average but no fatties
ROA: Snorted
Notes: I cant tell if the blue ink ran/bled to green or if its supposed to be this way, but in the word ALMIGHTY, the ALMIG is blue and the HTY is green?

Anyways, the dope in both prints is more beige than the standard Ptown white. Euphoria lasts a helluva long time with the full-on head-in-my-lap type of nod! Why would a dope boy release a stamp with 2 different colors with varying purity is beyond me. Wouldnt that just make custies only request the red? Still, bangin' bangin' shit. Be safe & rage hard!

aight these kawasaki bags are awful i'm giving them a 1/10. They get me off E in such a weird way. I don't know wtf is in these bags but I highly doubt its heroin. They make me feel ill in the stomach and nauseous. i've actually yaked like 4 times from this shit. i get some sort of downer/pain killing buzz from doing it which is what took me off E but I did half a bun and my pupils are still big. i've done my share of heroin, this shit is garbage avoid it like the plague. if anyone can give me some insight to what they think it is, i'd be grateful to know ive never encountered garbage this absurd.

Pittsburgh - Star Legend - Red

hahah 10pm in pittsburgh...fuck that

hahaa, yeah i know. . . sux, but i dont know how many times i met my bois outside bars that look like houses in the daytime in Manchester back in the day. . . fuck i dont even go into that part of the city no more. . .guess i grew up and got a lil smarter

BTW i put them up b4 but didnt give them a rating. . and holy shit i totally forgot i had em. . .i been switchin coats up alot cause the weather been so wierd around here. . i reached into my big winter coat thinkin i had about 5-maybe 10 of them red Stamped Star Legends. . .well what do you know i had 2 buns. . .so yeah its 3:30am and im still up shootin dope!!!

star legend - red stamp (large word star, legend under it in cursive writing; like a baseball shirt) these bastards are packed nice but ink smeared all to hell. . .i could make out probably 5 good out of 20. . . i dont know if i got em like this or they smeared since i got em. .but they aint sticky or nuttin so i think they came like that
anyway:
IV
Quantity - straight 6/10
Quality - better than average, lets say 5.5/10
good dope, its that new shit around, whitish/grayish, mixes up dark but clear, no cut left in the cooker

Packing - 3/10 sloppy! . . . fuckers are messy, smeared, tape hangin off the side. .BUT dont let this discourage you, this shit is good!!! . . .bigger bags than our normal small rectangles

peace
be safe
Tech

Has anyone had a stamp called Ugly? i'm in northeastern PA., real close to jersey so everythings probable coming from north jersey

Last edited:
Pittsburgh - captain america

hey, anyone in the burgh heard of CAPT AMERICAs...my man just called wiyh them and dont know if theyre worth tryin??? if youve tryed them let a brother know...ASAP...thanx, happy copping to all and to all a good hit!!! lol

did you end up coppin the captn america?

thanks
Tech

still weary...

did you end up coppin the captn america?

thanks
Tech

Nope still don't know, I haven't even been down the port or the stead in a few days, my man got this fire raw dope around my way, but my boy said he did the CAPT AMERICAs a month or 2 ago and they were fire, but the dude that has them has the True Religions too and he just got them both the other day, both the same day accually so I don't think they are from the same batch my boy did...anyway no I didn't try them if I go down for something small I might grab a bun, but usually I grab at least a brick so I don't wanna chance gettin stuck with 50 bags of garbino!!! But I'd anyone does try them let a fellow dope conisour know ASAP!!be safe and keep it real!!

Stamp name: Hardwood

color: Red

graphic: Paint brush and peice of wood

quanity: 6

quality: 6.5

other: good, above avg D.

stamp name: Most wanted

color: Green

graphic: None

quanity: 3

quality: 5

other: Small bags, gets the job done, if something else is around grab it instead.

stamp name: Untouchables

color: Purple (i pretty sure that was the color)

quanity: 3.5

quality: 5

other: Same exact as the most wanted. If there is something else around, grab it instead.

stamp name: Head capo

quality: 6

other: Lil bit above avg, for those who sniff, shit burns badly.. For those who iv, shit mixes up very dark and clean!

__________________________________-

stamp name: Stop snitchin

graphic: A rat

quality: 7, maybe 7.5

other: Good shit, best d ive had recently, up there with gravy!

Nope still don't know, I haven't even been down the port or the stead in a few days, my man got this fire raw dope around my way, but my boy said he did the CAPT AMERICAs a month or 2 ago and they were fire, but the dude that has them has the True Religions too and he just got them both the other day, both the same day accually so I don't think they are from the same batch my boy did...anyway no I didn't try them if I go down for something small I might grab a bun, but usually I grab at least a brick so I don't wanna chance gettin stuck with 50 bags of garbino!!! But I'd anyone does try them let a fellow dope conisour know ASAP!!be safe and keep it real!!

yeah ill def let you know if i try them or if i hear of em goin around. .

was lucky this morn ( and actually got my man to go cop a couple buns of them 730viruses for me) and he just re-upped and got some other bullshit that i didnt want . . im a pretty good customer though, and i know he still made money off me. . but i got what i wanted and he got what he wanted so it worked out i guess. . .

peace
Tech

Stop Snitchin - Red Stamp

stamp name: Stop snitchin

graphic: A rat

quality: 7, maybe 7.5

other: Good shit, best d ive had recently, up there with gravy!

my friend just came back with these like 10 minutes ago. .LoL. . didnt do em but i think im goin to trade him a few 730 viruses now that i know they are still good. . .(had them a couple months back)

BTW, are they stamped really nice? . . .i dint inspect them too closely but while he fixed up i caught a decent look at em and it looks like they are put together really nice and the ink is nice and dark too. not all smeared to hell

did you get these up north?

thanks
Peace!
Tech

newark

Game over
pitcher pitching
blue
dopes real tan
8 or 9 best stamp i ever had
quantity 5

Last edited:
City or state stamp was copped in: Bronx, NY
Stamp name: I Am Legend
Stamp Color: Black ink, white bag
Stamp Graphic (if any): Just words, 3 lines of text for each word
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: A little darker then normal bronx stuff, not flaky like nj, a little 'powdier'
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: fairly professional, no smearing, folds and tape is %90 the same
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8, we always ask for these, apparently everyone else does too. rarely available as a whole brick
ROA: IV, doesnt mix to dark, even tho product is darker then most around. very good, i normally do 3, these i get the same effects from 1

Stamp name: A+
Stamp Color: blue, medium cobalt blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): the A+ text looks like sticks, like on a building at a summer camp. A looks like a anarchy sign without a circle around it.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: coarse powder, def cut with vitamin B or something, reeks of vitamins, dont let it deter you.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: stamp is good, taped up on a deadline though
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7
ROA: IV, mixes up with that golden, syrupy look. usually i'd take that as a bad sign but its just the vitamin cut.

Stamp name: Shoprite
Stamp Color: purplish, blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): shoprite shopping cart logo, same as the sign on every store. jerz knows:) many of us shop there, some of us work there!
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: lighter, soft powder, sticks in the folds.... still not flaky like nj tho
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: a little messier, smeared but not to the point u cant see the logo. taped and folded in a rush. there all over.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6.5
ROA: IV, mixes ok, sometimes leaves residue in the cap.
btw: for some reason i really like these, they feel 'cleaner'

and if u think my ratings are high... i go to paterson and newark too, im familiar with most stamps everyones been talking about.... we go to the bronx for quality assurance, and legal safety. its worth the extra money! ask lacey...

City - Burgh

Family Guy - red shitty writing, no graphic
6 IV - GARBAGE
I got a high tolerance, but these r fuckin garbage

Daily News - green writing, no graphic
6 IV - These are fuckin GARBAGE too
They'll get you off sick, but that's about it