Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Destruction
no pic or logo just destruction in red
8-9/10... its pretty much the same as rat poison
6-7/10... decent size bags
only thing is like i said bout the rat poison bags... the bags are big but not like the flimsy shit bags.. but bigger then reg size bags..but whatever.. its fire nonetheless.

City or state stamp was copped in: Rochester, NY
Stamp name: New Arrival
Stamp Color: Gold
Stamp Graphic (if any): The "American Eagle" eagle logo with a banner underneath.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: rather clumpy. it seemed vaguely wet.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: a few taped very neatly, some were diagonally taped/off-center
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7-8 good
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7 pretty good/ good
Other comments: This shit burned much more than usual insufflated. About 3x more burn than I'm used to with bags, and the taste was more chemically and less burger-and-fry tasting.

Stamp color: Gold
Graphic: American Eagle
Texture/Consistency: Dry powder. Light brown. Fresh dope, comes straight from the packagers.
Neatness of Packaging: 7/10, the big difference between the NA's described above and these is mine are packaged "Hartford/Providence" style. They're packaged in flimsy stamp bags, not taped, and then a plastic sleeve is heat sealed over each bag.
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5-7/10
Other Comments: I found it interesting to see these reviewed by someone in another area. I've never seen them outside of the fairly close knit network of dopeheads and dealers I deal with in Hartford, and I move around a lot. From the description of your bags it sounds like it's just a case of someone else getting their hands on the "New Arrival" stamp, and using it for a entirely different product. KelvanE, if you've got any more info on these please shoot me an PM.
I shoot them, so I can't comment on the burn you described. Mixing these in is kind of a bitch. I usually do 5-6 at a time, and even after a good 30 seconds of mixing they still require heat to burn off the shit(cut) that's floating around.

STAMP: FIRST LADY

GRAPHIC: Naked Lady

COUNT: 7-8/10, Fat Bags

QUALITY: Solid 8/10, Fiyaa!!

This is definitely some bangin shit. Its so fuckin good to

fond some fire dope with all the BULLSHIT thats been

around lately. The spot where I got these ALWAYS has

really good shit, but its expensive, and you gotta hope

that theyre on the block when you come. Got the # now. ;)

Stamp color: Gold
Graphic: American Eagle
Texture/Consistency: Dry powder. Light brown. Fresh dope, comes straight from the packagers.
Neatness of Packaging: 7/10, the big difference between the NA's described above and these is mine are packaged "Hartford/Providence" style. They're packaged in flimsy stamp bags, not taped, and then a plastic sleeve is heat sealed over each bag.
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5-7/10
Other Comments: I found it interesting to see these reviewed by someone in another area. I've never seen them outside of the fairly close knit network of dopeheads and dealers I deal with in Hartford, and I move around a lot. From the description of your bags it sounds like it's just a case of someone else getting their hands on the "New Arrival" stamp, and using it for a entirely different product. KelvanE, if you've got any more info on these please shoot me an PM.
I shoot them, so I can't comment on the burn you described. Mixing these in is kind of a bitch. I usually do 5-6 at a time, and even after a good 30 seconds of mixing they still require heat to burn off the shit(cut) that's floating around.

I've noticed that the shit that burns is usually quality as of late.

Reppin' Delaware
DROP DEAD
just letters
color: brown
quantity: 6/10
quality: 7/10
comments: pretty good stamp, one got me off e, then later I mixed 2 with a MAN DOWN (which has a graphic of a chalk outline of a dead guy (the man down's usually decent)) and actually caught a nod

not like that HARLEM BLUES though, that is preferred. best out right now

DIPSET
no graphic
color: light tan
quantity: 6/10 Average
quality: 7/10 about the same as the DROP DEAD
comments: had that a couple days ago, liked it.

Black Diamonds are all over the place and are mediocre

You in Philly? Black Diamond is usually pretty good when I cop it, but it has its ups and downs

Just scored some Ecko, I'd say this batch is 9/10 qualitywise. sniffed a bag 10 minutes ago and I'm feelin pretty damn good

Anyone been to Camden recently? Looking for stamp name and NOTHING ELSE, I'm not a dummy. Last I went there was so many cop cars out, they were actually using the old 1994 Caprice cars that have been retired for years, with the entirely different logo. My boy said there's a new "Operation _____" in effect but I won't name it. I'm tryna go tomorrow but I don't know what to think. I'm gonna have out of state tags on the car I'm using and my license isn't in the best shape. I hope to all hell that my usual(s) are out so I at least know what the fuck I'm getting. Still haven't been this nervous in many years. I'm listening to police scanner audio from earlier in the day and it's just D-R's nonstop. Anyone have any recommendations for a good stamp? I gotta get in and out quicklike.

To contribute:

Since last time I've only gotten:

Double XL
Quantity: 8, truth in advertising ;)
Quality: 4, no surprise there
Comment: keep you from getting sick but without much of a rush. Seems like there's a drought lately, and not the kind that causes FIRE because we'd all welcome that.

Double Monkey
I've seen this reviewed from Newark before but I got it from a one-off source in a rural town. I'd have to assume he stepped all over them and retaped them because they're nothing like the review I read.
Quantity: 6 considering the rectangular bag style
Quality: 4. I was shooting three Da Source's to get a full rush; I had to do a seven-shot of these to get anything noticeable. No thanks

Last time I had Da Source I'd still give it:
Quantity: 7
Quality: 7.5, closest thing to fire I've had in months which is a sad testament. In my experience normally the good shit comes out in the summertime. It now maintains a talcy powdery appearence and doesn't smell like D until you mix it up, which is a sad change compared to the first or second batches of this stamp. Step it up, guys. You had people lined up around the block with the original formula. Take a lesson from Coca Cola >:[

Hoping for the best..

Yeah, I had Da Source and they were great.

Last I got was

One Way:

Quality 8.0

------

Paper Trail

complete crap

STAMP: FIRST LADY

GRAPHIC: Naked Lady

COUNT: 7-8/10, Fat Bags

QUALITY: Solid 8/10, Fiyaa!!
;)

That's a stamp name that brings back memories. FIRST LADY was one of the best stamps in Newark back in my rookie year of using dope in 1996. It had a graphic of the Statue of Liberty and it was all over Newark for like 3-4 months straight. Good times!

My update for the week.

Destruction
Quantity - 7
Quality - 8
Red stamp - wider more unreliable style bags but deffinatly reliable dope inside.

Moonwalk
Quantity - 7
Quality - 7
Blue font - thiner wide bags then destruction got image of MJ on front.

Dead End
Quantity - 6
Quality - 7
Red Font - Dead End bags - These are not bad. - I did get a rush - I feel they are sleepy bags.
I would ass out every time i did some. not bad tho.

Michael Jackson
Quantity - 5
Quality - 6
Green Font - Image of MJ - normal thin small bags. hits fast dies fast.

Pittsburgh , PA

Stamp Name: Swine Flu - green text
Graphic: a dead pig
Quality- 9/10 absolute fire
Quantiy- 8/10
very very very good

KING KONG
graphic: King Kong's head
color: blue bag, black text
quantity: 4/10
quality: 6.5/10
comments: pretty good rush, but it doesn't hold you too well.. but it's still decent.

EDIT: later this shit made me feel terrible. like the cotton fever type feeling some people have been talking about. arrgh!

Last edited:

WAY
TO
GO

graphic: words inside a red boxed #1 " #1 " block letter type thing (words in the 1)
quantity: 7/10 most i've seen in a long time... whole bottom fold was full
quality: 8/10 Fire!
comments: only had one, but it did the trick. delayed rush though, i thought i was beat then BAM!
Overall, I can't complain.. it is a good stamp: 7.5/10
wish i had more than one haha

brooklyn

fallback
white bag with red stamp couldnt make out the picture they were smeared bad but could make out the words on one(only got 4)
quality-9
quantity-8

these were fire but not as good as the floaters i talked about in the old thread--had these about a month ago, been away from the computer for a min...

You in Philly? Black Diamond is usually pretty good when I cop it, but it has its ups and downs

Just scored some Ecko, I'd say this batch is 9/10 qualitywise. sniffed a bag 10 minutes ago and I'm feelin pretty damn good

Nah he's from NJ, awhile back I was getting black diamond in Philly and seen soemone else from Jersey say they had it and asked and apparently they have their own black diamond bags in NJ.

I've been on sub for the past month but the last time I heard BD in Philly changed their bag names to something else.

And when'd you get ecko? My boy got it 2 days ago and it was complete crap..

think i'm as hooked on crossin the river as i am the diesel-new hook
in NYC
TARGET-blue letters, white bag, overall happy with product which is light, light beige with nice even consistency, nice and flaky
quality-solid 7
quantity-7

I went back to Camden today and it was hot as hell so I fell back on an old phone number connect. Ended up again with..

White House, obviously a new batch because of color, texture, consistency and smell change
Quantity: 7 can't complain considering...
Quality: 9/10 god damn FINALLY

These things stink up the whole car with that classic raw stench. Absolutely love it. The rush is instant and not delayed like everything else I've sampled in the last month. Will seek out again even if the city cools down. Get 'em while they're firey

Last edited:
Nah he's from NJ, awhile back I was getting black diamond in Philly and seen soemone else from Jersey say they had it and asked and apparently they have their own black diamond bags in NJ.

I've been on sub for the past month but the last time I heard BD in Philly changed their bag names to something else.

The black diamonds here a month ago were in red ink and were fire. Now they're in bblack ink and the dope is moist. It sticks to the bag. I thought it sucked but I was doin 40 bags a day so there wasn't much that could get me high. Been clean a week now. Hopin I can get a buzz off a bag or two next time. If you're in central jerz PINS & NEEDLES in red ink is the fire stamp.

DUMB BITCH (my first trip to p-town!)
Quantity: 3- these bags were skimp as fuck
Quality: 6- good stuff but the low count was definitely a bummer

NEXT (bricks)
Quantity: 6-7 some are pretty full
Quality: 7- easy quick high. SUCH a nice change from the shit i've been getting lately! definitely try these- they are worth it. (they may even be an 8 but I don't want to overrate compared to the crap thats been handed to me recently!!!!)

Last edited:

I have been getting ecko all week. BD changed to power, but now its BD again. I nearly got jumped at that corner a couple days ago in a non-dope related incident, so I doubt I'll go there any time in the near future

Ecko has been consistently good, I've never hit a bad batch of it. 1 or 2 bags will give me a decent nod