• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

The heat-sealed plastic around glassines aren't just Philly style, they're standard in Camden and some of your smaller dope districts in Jersey too...though I'm sure a lot of that shit is picked up from Camden wholesale. In my experience, Camden blows Philly out of the water 8 out of 10 times, but like people say, it's all about where you go and who you know. I used to go to Trenton or Newark but 95% of the time I hit up Camden; I wish I saw more people in here regularly rating Camden stuff.
I've been frequenting two sets exclusively for the past couple months, and I've rated them before, but they're new batches, so here you go:

White House - white bag, red ink, small picture of the capital building. heat-seal square bag
Quantity: 8/10 for the most-part but occasionally you will run into something sad like a 3/10. But solid usually, really fat.
Quality: 7.5/10 always a safe bet, consistently the best in the area as well as the most legit people I've ever dealt with and a safe area, when you're talking about cruising the blocks and hoping for the best as your other option. They always take care of you.

Da Source - blue bag, black ink, no logo. dime bag ziplock around a square bag
Quantity: 7/10 average, sometimes 10-11/10. Very rare to find a skimpy one, sometimes you get lucky and will find a double, where it's filled to the second fold. They told me they throw one of those in there every few bundles. Other times you'll turn them over and still see some on the back, above the first fold.
Quality: 4.7/10 These used to be your best bet in the area but sadly I think they got a completely new supplier, there's something really off about the feeling. The rush is less intense, and they don't last as long either. I shoot, but my friend who snorts tells me he always gets a speedy/stimulant-like sensation from them, so it's a little shady I guess. Still more than enough to get you off sick and feeling pretty good sometimes, but there's something I can't put my finger on. It's definitely dope, but I'd still beware binging on these and would advise taking it slow and gauging where you're at.

And from Newark but copped in a small town from a reseller:

Double Monkey white bag, green ink, scotchtaped rectangle bag, 'traditional' NJ-style
Quantity: 6/10 Ok, but wouldn't write home.
Quality: 3/10 beatass unimpressive stuff, but considering that it's been filtered thru at least one other set of hands, I would chalk that up to him recutting it. I only get anything from him when I can't find a way to Camden. I've seen other people rate them, and I'd trust their rating more than mine, because it's very unlikely that anyone reading this would get anything from the guy I got them from.

Reminder to all posters!

If you are going to post a picture (which is allowed), please put the in the nsfw tags. Also, this is not a social thread, please remember this.

For the record, this has been on of the best stamp threads ive seen since i joined! Keep up the good work guys

Last edited:
Stamp: NEXT/green
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Overall: I don't like the variation in quantity that comes with these. I have had batches that are fatter than hell but, again, not consistent. That doesn't fare well with me... I suppose they are an okay bet, but if you can snap up something more consistent, do it.

I got NEXT in a blue stamp. Some are fire and others suck because of the quantity. Some bags are skimp as fuck while others are nice and fat and give a decent rush and high. There must be different batches going around or something...

POISON pink bags 5/10 consistent as fuck dude has had this stamp for over a year it gets the job done. wish i would've done a bigger shot but i was scared to OD so i did two little ones..

Last edited:
^ I'm just not the type to be ratin bags 9 and 10 and shit unless they got me fallin out or somethin. They arnt above average or anything they are just like solid, decent dope, straight ass count, and i can get em delivered to me anytime. but nothing amazing. maybe a 6/10 actually.

damn lacey bustin out the oldschool two tone gucci's. Were they are this summer? I had gotten two tones but know guccies.

some Beat IT stamps with MJ on it last night. first night in a while I got shit out of newark, and BOY did i miss it. gave me such a nice rush on almost half the dose ive been doing of bags out of plainfield. These were definitely legit ass bags, even by newark standards, but it made me think whether or not the shit outta pfield is any good.
Quality: 7.5
Quantity: 6.5

Hopefully getting down on another brick right now..well see how this goes..

damn lacey bustin out the oldschool two tone gucci's. Were they are this summer? I had gotten two tones but know guccies.

Yeah that pic had me nostalgic too.. The last two-tone Guccis I got in P-town were around April, and they were worth remembering.. Proper fire for like a week straight, then I went to pick up a brick of them and I get handed some bullshit "Ruff Ryder" that wasn't even dope.. Never saw them again after that..
Anyway..

More MYSPACE
Quantity: 5.5/10
Quality: 5/10

Not quite as good as the last MySpace that were around, but still proper - get the job done. It also came with half a bundle of the POWERHOUSE that I haven't tried yet, but heard is good. I tried red Powerhouse a while back and it was decent then, for what it's worth..

Stamp Color: Green
Stamp Graphic (if any): 7up bottle
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: It was white dope , and smelled very strongly
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Very nicely made bags
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8

Shot up two of them and got a very nice rush and im still feeling it three hours later

Newark

Cadillac
With the logo above it.
Quality: 6.5-7
Quantity: 6
I been out of the Newark game for a while and its great to be back lol.

These were solid bags, solid dope. None of those couple tiny bags you sometimes find in a bundle. Consistent, tasted great, burned a little bit and dripped down my throat for a nice nod. This post is actually taking way too long to type. not quite as good as the Beat Its I picked up yesterday but they were still great. I told a friend about them and he said he's had em before about a month back and loved them, but who knows if its the same shit after a month.

Im def not just overrating these because Im not used to Newark dope, ive still been getting all kinds of stamps from all over. These were nice and ill be looking for them again if i go back soon.

skabbo - if its blue power house - they are effin RIGHT> and its funny that u mention myspace cuz i got em a week ago then i copped my beat its yesterday went to a dunkin to pee and do one and i look in the garbage and tehre was like 5 or more even empty myspace bags in there that couldnt've been u cud it? lol. prolly not but it was mad funny to see em just chillin in there and it just so happens that u copped some of em. but enjoy that power house - and other homeboy wen u copped those beat its were they realy red or were they purple. ive never in my life seen red ;beat its they have ALWAYS been a consistent purple EVERY TIME and ive copped beat its i wanna say about 30 times no lie. they are back tho and awesome easily a 7/10 - 2 bags shot got me pins and needles all over like a mo effer and i was definately twisted hard that never happens - (the pins n needles or gettin real twisted offa 2)

skabbo - if its blue power house - they are effin RIGHT> and its funny that u mention myspace cuz i got em a week ago then i copped my beat its yesterday went to a dunkin to pee and do one and i look in the garbage and tehre was like 5 or more even empty myspace bags in there that couldnt've been u cud it? lol. prolly not but it was mad funny to see em just chillin in there and it just so happens that u copped some of em. but enjoy that power house - and other homeboy wen u copped those beat its were they realy red or were they purple. ive never in my life seen red ;beat its they have ALWAYS been a consistent purple EVERY TIME and ive copped beat its i wanna say about 30 times no lie. they are back tho and awesome easily a 7/10 - 2 bags shot got me pins and needles all over like a mo effer and i was definately twisted hard that never happens - (the pins n needles or gettin real twisted offa 2)

Hah, nope, they weren't mine - all mine have been done in the comfort of my living room, but that would've had me laughing too. Yeah the blue powerhouse were definitely decent too.

Same here with the Beat It - gotten em probably 15-20 times, and they've always been purple. It's the 'Michael Jackson' that are usually red (though I've gotten em in green and blue occasionally too, which weren't as good as the red ones)

Hah, nope, they weren't mine - all mine have been done in the comfort of my living room, but that would've had me laughing too. Yeah the blue powerhouse were definitely decent too.

Same here with the Beat It - gotten em probably 15-20 times, and they've always been purple. It's the 'Michael Jackson' that are usually red (though I've gotten em in green and blue occasionally too, which weren't as good as the red ones)

I just got Red Beat It's and they were bangin. Just rated them here the other day. They came out of Newark. It may have been the same shit as the purple beat its cause i rated them like a 7.5 and was verrry satisfied. but who knows. i have gotten the purps from this dude before and he usually has the same few stamps for a while. ive been back a two or three times since and havent gotten any as good yet.

And if that dunkin is the dunkin im thinkin of..which is probably is cause its a pretty decent spot to chill for a minute before you head home..that very well could have been one of my two friends. They are always stopping in there when theyre sick to hit their bags before they get on the highway cause you know those state troopers know why youre heading west out of newark.

Some 'new' shit, copped outta newark about two hours ago. not my steady connect.
DOA
Logo: Skull and Bones
Quality: 5
Quantity: 4
I was getting some red DOA's with no logo before, not even out of newark so it was definitely different shit, its just funny how you see the same stamps all the time. these have been around a while for sure.

This was just your average dope. Bags were average, dope was average. a few skimped bags though so i had to knock the rating, but the rest were fine. definitely nothing to keep an eye out for, but no need to avoid.