• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! You could easily take that many pills up the jacksy (in solution, of course) but it's worth bearing in mind plugged drugs hit a helluva a lot harder than oral doses and I suspect that with such massive doses the seizure risk would be even higher however high your tolerance is. Along with the fact that tolerance is neither here nor there when it comes to seizures as you mentioned. I would personally advise against plugging such large amounts - maybe try halving your dose and see how that sits if you go for the tradesman's entrance option :)

Does the bioavailabilty have anything to do with the onset and strength? If I remember correctly there is only about 3% difference between oral and anal.

ohh i see, the hourly dosing works super 8o

man, yea it hits me in a few minutes.. so intense. it's almost like coming up on a stimulant. wtf? but i'm warm and fuzzy, so that's all that matters right now =D

god knows how much i've taken, i think 5 50mg tablets, so 250mg. i notice since i didn't eat most of the day and drank a lot of water that it hit me faster today..just like other opies then hah..

only problem is i have energy now after a long day and need to sleep.. just took 10mg diazepam, may need more in a few

ohh i see, the hourly dosing works super 8o

man, yea it hits me in a few minutes.. so intense. it's almost like coming up on a stimulant. wtf? but i'm warm and fuzzy, so that's all that matters right now =D

god knows how much i've taken, i think 5 50mg tablets, so 250mg. i notice since i didn't eat most of the day and drank a lot of water that it hit me faster today..just like other opies then hah..

only problem is i have energy now after a long day and need to sleep.. just took 10mg diazepam, may need more in a few

Ok. I think I am going to at least try this and I am hoping it will lead to taking a smaller daily dose. As I've said before, I am spending too much money on these pills each month as I average about 800 pills ( 50 mg ) monthly. So watch out asshole, move over colon, cause the tram is a'coming!

tramadol is part stimulant. it agonizes norepineniphrine.. so yeah, you gotta remind yourself to eat and drink on the stuff. you know, i'm betting plugging a good quantity could give a stimulant rush.

hourly dosing does me good.

anyways, i just wanted to say that combining tramadol and stimulants has killed people through seizures. like that famous rapper guy.

This is not true for me. I have regularly been taking 1400 to 1600 mg's a day for the past year with no problems. But I do realize that I could suffer a seizure at any time. The only way I could take this much is to have built a very large tolerance level. Not something you would want to try on the first go-round!

My only thought on the plugging is, can I plug 14 to 16 pills at one time, or would this be too much material to hold in my ass. BTW, I have a bg ass,if that makes a diff.8o;)=D

It should also probably be noted that when I had a seizure on tramadol, I was also abusing ghb quite a bit at the time as well, although not dosing at the same time. Dosing G a couple times a night and doing tramadol all day. I am sure that it contributed, but still...

The rapper that died on tramadol was Ol' Dirty Bastard (RIP) and he was the best. It was an accidental overdose that mostly was due to a burst baggie of cocaine that he ate while also on tramadol.

For me the risks of high dose tramadol do not even come close to extremely mild buzz that I get from it. To me tramadol felt like a mild opiate for the first 3 days or so (itchy, constipated) than after that, not. No itch, no constipation, and hardly a buzz. Maybe all you people out there getting high on trams have a system that metabolizes it into the more potent metabolite a hell of a lot better than my system does... the only way I would be interested in really trying it again would be if I had some injection ampoules.

Cheers,
-SimStim

Cheers,
-Simstim

Aaaaw fuck me! Just got 550mg "Tramadol long". Crushed em up nicely started to mix with water and what is that - Fillers form some sort of nasty gel with water. I usually filter out the fillers and plug only the clear liquid first for fastest possible absorption without having to ruin my veins or have a dry nose for days and a nasty taste in my mouth.

Has anyone seen these pills before? Any solvent that will get rid of the nasties in em? I'm not gonna do an a/b extraction for getting high once or twice, but still this pisses me off and if there's an easy way I'd be happy to hear about it.

Otherwise I'll just plug that nasty gel and will have to hope for relatively fast absorption. :/

Haha, I had similair adventure with Tramal Retard from this German company starting with G. In the end I drunk it. Oh fuck me. It was sticking to my teeth with its distasteful consitence... Brrr. I don't even know if this procedure did the trick (it was long time ago and I had no experience), as I've heard that thease have some strange formula for the extension of release and simple dissolving dosen't work.
Write how it worked

Hmm, I have a mate who owes me a tramadol but it is only 50mg and I used to use 100-150mg to potentiate codeine back when my opiate tolerance was a lot less than it is now. May give plugging it a go if it is really worth it. I actually only tried plugging for the first time 2 nights ago, morphine was the drug and it was a sick buzz for what is honestly a lot less uncomfortable than most macho guys will try and make out.

Will do mindtools! I am now at baseline and am waiting for the girlfriend to go to bed. I'll then ingest about 40ml ethanol, 0.1g Trainwreck, 50mg Diphenhydramine HCl and proceed to rectally administer 2ml gel which consists of water and what I estimate to be 150mg Tramadol HCl along with it's fillers, gained by crushing differently dosed Tramadol HCl containing medications (1x50mg capsule Tramadol-ratiopharm 50mg , 2x150mg pill Grünenthal Tramal long and 1x200mg pill Grünenthal Tramal long).

I don't have a lot of experience with said substance, but I've nodded off it before (so I'm not one of those people who claim to have no use for Tramadol) and I'll definitely be able to tell you whether I liked it or not. I have absolutely no opioid tolerance at the moment and haven't used them in over 2 months. Unfortunately this means I will not be able to compare the strength to orally ingesting said pills.

Last edited:
And personally injecting tram was not worth it. I got cold sweats. Not fun. Plus you are stuck trying to find veins and your arms are all covered in track marks. Plugging is a much better and safer idea!

Seems like the gel is very poorly absorbed when administered rectally. Took a shit an hour after dosing and was only feeling a very subtle opioid buzz. After eating enough Tramadol for there to be about 1/3 of the 550mg left I started nodding out though and been enjoying it for a bit now. :D So definitely thumbs up, I probably like it better than Oxycodone and Hydromorphone both rectally and orally, aside from the fact that it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything for my pain atm...

On a sidenote: While crushing the pills and dissolving em etc, I ingested some tiny amounts of powder that I didn't get into those syringes and definitely had some weirdass very enjoyable yet subtle stimulation and mood enhancement going on from the SNRI properties of this substance.

^ all usual. :)

I'm with you. I would rather have Tram than Oxy too. For those of us it works for it works hella good!

Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (Hypromellose) seems to be what they put into those pills...
"The compound forms colloids when dissolved in water." (wiki)
Interestingly enough, the german wiki claims that Hypromellose in aqueous solution increases it's viscosity with rising temperature. I was using very hot water and forgot to mention that the gel had actually lost a lot of it's viscosity when I plugged it, probably an hour or two after preparing the syringe. Still I'm pretty sure that I only got minimal effect off the rectal dose when the oral one had me nodding.

I'd really know how they prevent this from working... Wasn't able to find a patent or anything about it and the other ingredients don't really tell me much about it either.

The stimulation is getting annoying btw, considering I've smoked some Sumango on top of the TW and had 50mg Diphenhydramine HCl. Been awake for 18h now and not tired a bit.

EDIT: Godamn I woke up with a splitting headache and feeling sick. Had a good puke after my coffee/cigarette breakfast. Happened last time I nodded out from Tramadol as well. Again, in the morning. While I was intoxicated there was surprisingly little nausea, which I usually expect when I'm nodding that hard!

Last edited:
so pillthrill do u plug the AN 627 round tramz? how muchwater should you use per pill? and wat if i just gotz a 1 mil syringe?

Gets me higher than Hydromophone and Oxycodone added together. :)
Really depends on your metabolism.

We differentiate between 4 different clinically relevant phenotypes of Cytochrome P2D6 function (a liver enzyme). While Tramadol has 5 known metabolites, this is the stuff that'll supply a high mu-opioid activity.
Some people will get hardly any opioid activity at all after consuming Tramadol. 200mg makes me feel warm and fuzzy for ~20h! Much more pleasurable than any other opioid I've tried besides Piritramid IV.

Now since there are other enzymes involved as well and should their activity be lower than usual (none of them vary as strongly between individuals as P2D6 does), you have a winner.

I=WIN!

Edit: Btw I recently came up with a way to destroy the European Tram XR mechanism by chance. I mixed Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate and Kalium Citrate and a Multivitamin (each ~1g) in a glass with ~50ml water and added a crushed 200mg pill. It straight dissolved. Wonder which other salts would be suitable, but this worked just fine!

Last edited:
Yeeks! You're sh!tting me

Yup, its about the only MOA that work for me anymore. I can answer any of the questions that you might have. Its not to difficult. Crush up desired amount of pills, add water to dissolve, pull into a oral syringe and plug it up there. Nothing to it.

Does it actually work?%)

Careful with Tramadol

Sounds very unnecessary to me. Tramadol is not strong enough to be very useful recreationally and if you try to take in large recreational doses you will have a seizure. I know from personal experience. The one and only seizure I have ever had was because I was continually reuping my tramadol dose throughout the day because it wasn't getting me where I wanted to be. I lost track of how many mgs I had taken and next thing you know I was at home alone groaning and flopping around in the bed like a fish til I blacked out. When I finally woke up some hours later I couldn't remember what happened for long time. Then when I finally did remember I was pissed at myself and tramadol.)

Moral of the story be careful with tramadol. If you take too much by the time every muscle in your body contracts and you think "Oh shit!" it's already too late. First warning signs that your dose is to high, will be facial tics, like if your mouth spontaneously pops open and you suck the roof of your mouth in the middle of a sentence. Yeah if that starts happening DON'T TAKE ANY MORE! Wait at least 4 hours between doses.

Simstar is way, way to right. Be careful with this stuff. OD'ing isn't an option with this stuff. Its "high" to "seizure" ratio is very low. The seizure happens quick. Its not like "regular" drugs that you've developed a tolerance to and can simply pass out from. This stuff will kill you, which sucks, especially since you don't get much out of this drug.

How that "sits?" (Butt, seriously)

Ha! You could easily take that many pills up the jacksy (in solution, of course) but it's worth bearing in mind plugged drugs hit a helluva a lot harder than oral doses and I suspect that with such massive doses the seizure risk would be even higher however high your tolerance is. Along with the fact that tolerance is neither here nor there when it comes to seizures as you mentioned. I would personally advise against plugging such large amounts - maybe try halving your dose and see how that sits if you go for the tradesman's entrance option :)

Listen to Shambles' correct assessment of shoving powdered Tramadol up your ying. If you're disposed to using this conveyance to your bloodstream, back off on the initial dose. Seizure from this stuff is real. Don't powder a large amount, just a dose. Its like baking, you can always add but you can't take away. (So, in addition to not shoving unmeasured tram up your ying, don't try to make a cake there either 8o)

Status
Not open for further replies.