• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A different Ritalin vs Adderall question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgerb8

Greenlighter
SWIM went into the doc's office the other day with SWIMS Wife.. complaining of ADD symptoms.. in 15 minutes SWIM walked out with a stimulant prescription.. So far it's helped and SWIM is not planning on abusing.. but seriously.. that seems far to easy?? whatever..

Anyhow.. he gave SWIM a script for vyvance.. SWIM has studied up on this stuff and finds SHIRE to be pretty shady.. whatever.. make your buck guys..

main question.. SWIMS wifes brother had some ADD meds that SWIM took a few of several years back.. SWIM found them to be amazing for concentration.. SWIM finds the vyvance to be OK.. but much less affective than the meds SWIM tried from her Bro..

SWIM said They were small round white pills... SWIM is positive of this.. SWIM looked this up on google.. and it matches with the fact that SWIM could've sworn he was told the pills were ritalin..

SWIM has tried to confirm this but is now told by the brother that the meds were adderall.. SWIM is positive the pills were small, white, and round which does not match the ADDERALL pills..

SWIM wants to know if adderall pills looked like this several years ago?? Anyone know?

SWIM knows that SWIY feels likes adderall works best for most.. But SWIM has tried both and the small round white pill defintely worked best for SWIM.. whether it was ritalin or adderall.. SWIM doesn't know..

Dont use swim ffs!!!!!!!!!! Please edit your post!!

As far as i have seen ive been getting the same ones for at least 2 years..

Adderall 5mg and Ritalin 20mg are both white and round.

Ritalin:
ritalin20mg.jpg

Adderall:
0100555076202.jpg

havent they stopped prescribing adderal? my brother used to take them and now he is on focalin i think it is. i do find adderall to be the best imo.

help pls

So i sniffed some blow like on friday . And i have parole on monday . You think ill be okay

Hai, welcome to Bluelight. Unfortunately we don't allow drug testing questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.