• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benztropine .. Should I dabble?

lovebrisvegas

Bluelighter
So recently I had a dystonia episode (weird as fuck contortions and distortions and shit, almost like seizures... My tounge kept sticking out and my jaw opening and I couldn't stop it!!! It was really intense my heart was up at 180bpm because I was terrified ! Becayse I hadn taken any non prescribed medications to induce some fucked up shut like that.. Anyway ambos came and took me to er, one of them said they had seen this before so they gave me 2mg of benztropine via iv and immediately most of the really intense muscle cramps went away, 10 mins later I was fine, anyway dr gave me a script for benztropine pills in case it came back, I know they cause hallucinations so is it worth trying?

Not having to go back to the ER and paying out the ass for it because you saved the pills instead of attempting to get high off of them now.

I had a dystonic episode once. It was caused by Reglan

I would absolutely keep them in case it happens again

I second everything said already and would like to ask if you enjoy the hallucinations (actually delirium) of BENADRYL because benztropine is a very similar chemical however basically half as anticholinergic.

It can give you some mild euphoria but this doesn't happen in everyone and is just a useful side effect, not a reason to abuse it.

This is an old thread but I thought I'd comment on it anyway. A few years back I got put on WAY too many anti psychotic meds and I got something similar to what you had, It was horrible, my whole body was tense, my neck kept moving to one side and I couldn't stop it, I couldn't pee.. anyway they gave me some of this and as the episode started to wear down I felt fucking awesome, serious euphoria. They gave me some to take home incase it happened again, and I did decide to dabble, but it didn't do anything after that other than make me feel scattered as hell. Not worth dabbling imo. And def not worth risking running out and having another episode.