• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

does ice water in bongs make you less high?

tanman1212

Greenlighter
ok my friend told me ice water in bongs freezes the thc.... is this true?
the other day i took only one hit out of ice water bong and i was lit

also is pineapple express body or a mind high?

i dont smoke much and i dont know the termialigy very well so sorry if i said something wrong

probably a combination of the 2 Indica X Sativa.
the ice does not have a measurable effect on how high bongers get you.

the Ice may make the thc cool faster so more changes to a solid, but this is most likely a tiny fraction of the particulate that falls out of smoke passing through the bong.

its in the same order as you put them
indica x sativa
body x mind

use the search engine, it helps.

The colder the smoke, the longer you can hold it in, the more you can get out of your bud.

No. If it did you would notice a solid at the bottom of the bong. Plus when you smoke your turning the THC into a gas, and not many chemicals sublime (go from a gas to solid) in general. Basic chemistry.

I just recently acquired a bong with an ice catcher :)

The ice in the bong doesn't reduce the high, as everyone said --- it feels a LOT better on your throat, and you aren't as likely to cough your brains out on a big ass hit.

No. If it did you would notice a solid at the bottom of the bong. Plus when you smoke your turning the THC into a gas, and not many chemicals sublime (go from a gas to solid) in general. Basic chemistry.

you may want to recheck your chemistry there, Sublimation being from solid to gas. 8o
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(chemistry)

basic chemistry- Lighting a bowl- You turned many solids to gasses, using an elevated temp, once they enter the bong they begin to cool and some of all of the components of the smoke are DEPOSITED on the wall of the smoking device, because the temperature is decreasing and the combustion reaction has ended.

I am sure cooling smoke causes more particulate to precipitate out, thc being in there as a component of marijuana smoke, thats why your bong gets dirty and the resin can get you high.....not that it should......... ever......

putting ice water in your bong makes your hits way smoother, why do you think bongs come with ice catchers?

cold smoke is nice
cold smoke that gets you high is even better
trying putting a few drops of listerine in the bong water lol
cold minty smoke hmmm

lol i dunno what monster is but listerine does work
any mouthwash with minty taste lol